• Published 9th Oct 2014
  • 7,000 Views, 197 Comments

My Little Pony: A King Arises - Aaron1248



A crossover between the after events of Season 4 for My Little Pony: FiM mixed in with the events of Godzilla (2014).

  • ...
9
 197
 7,000

Prologue: The Awakening

My Little Pony: A King Arises
Story Written by Aaron1248
My Little Pony: FiM © Lauren Faust/Hasbro
Godzilla © Toho Co.

Date: Feb. 22, 954 D.C.R (During Celestia’s Reign)
Location: The Isles of the Bikini Atoll, 90 miles southwest of Haywaii

Silence. It was known well during the calm before the storm. Ponies of different colors and breeds were making preparations for the project at hoof. Each one galloping around the ship to make sure the preparations are completed. One pony, however, wasn’t running around. In fact, her attention was focused on the island in the distance.

She was larger than most ponies, mostly in height. Her coat was pure white as snow itself. Both her mane and tail were somewhat rainbow colored and was flowing naturally even though there was no wind. Another feature was she had both wings and a long unicorn horn. She also wore royal attire with a golden crown on top of her head. On her rump was a cutie mark of a vibrant golden sun. This was Princess Celestia, the Alicorn Princess of the Sun and current ruler of the diarchy of Equestria.

The princess continued looking onward, thoughts rushing around in her head. Everything was going to plan and all they needed were the guests of honor to arrive. Her thoughts were interrupted as she looked to see a grey-coated pegasus land next to her saluting her with his hoof.

“Report,” she ordered.

“Your highness,” the pegasus said. “The creatures have been spotted heading this way. The one codenamed, ‘Shinomura’, is heading directly for the island. The second target is quickly following after the first.”

“What of the bomb,” she asked. “Is it ready for detonation?”

“Yes, you highness,” he replied. “It’s set up and ready to be used.”

“Excellent,” she said before turning her attention back to the island. “Give the signal to begin Operation: Lucky Dragon.”

“At once, your highness,” the pegasus saluted before taking to the air and flying off.

The princess’s thoughts ran around in her head as she watched the island. Was this the right course of action to take? Even she didn’t have all the answers and yet everypony looked up to her. Unfortunately, the adversaries her nation was facing was of colossal scale. To ensure the lives of her people, she had to stop all entities that threaten her kingdom. Unfortunately, the actions they were taking now seemed cruel. They were going to wipe away the lives of two creatures. She sighed before looking up to the sky, hopefully the Maker above can forgive her about she is about to do.

Suddenly sirens started wailing, the targets had arrived. A large shadow passed over and Celestia turned her attention to it. It was the first creature, Shinomura. It resembled a colossal scorpion but had two large black wings. The scales on the beast were blue and it also had six multiple glowing eyes. Then she turned her attention to the port side of the boat. Following behind the winged monster, were 3 rows of jagged rows of spikes cutting through the water like the fin of a shark. It passed by the sea craft, luckily not hitting it, heading towards the Atoll. A unicorn then trotted up to the princess and gives a salute.

“Your highness,” he said. “The island’s natives have been evacuated and the targets are already in position.” Celestia then nodded before looking towards the island where Shinomura was circling it above.

“Begin the countdown,” she ordered. ‘And may the Maker have mercy for what we’re about to do.’

Everypony at the moment got the preparations done and were being seated. They then put on darkened goggles as they watch the spectacle unfold. The princess herself then put on some goggles and watched the Atoll with focused sight.

10…

The other monster was closing in on the island, while Shinomura spotted it and gave out an unholy roar. The monster then rose from the waters of the ocean to reveal its full form. It was saurian in appearance, around 108.2 meters in height, with thick and highly muscular legs leading into a beefy torso. Its arms looked almost like those of a primate in relative size to the body, but slightly shorter. It had four claws on each, with a prominent collar bone at the base of the throat similar to that of a dinosaur. The shoulders were slightly forward, also similar to a dinosaur. On its back were three rows of spines, with the center row being the longest. The monster’s neck tapered up into a head which looked almost like that of a bear from the front. A fairly small snout leading into high cheek bones with prominent brow ridge. This was the second target codenamed, Gojira.

9…

The ponies watched as the two titans clashed with one another. Most were at awe of their sheer might, others in fear of the colossal beasts. On the island, the beasts continued to clash. Gojira tried to overpower Shinomura, but it kept out of the saurian’s grappling range with its flight. Unknown to them on the beach, a large object that appeared to be a bomb was located. It was large in size and was colored green, also a “no” symbol over a symbol of a monster was seen painted on its side.

8… 7…

As the ponies watched, Shinomura shrieked as it lashed out its stinger at the saurian. It dug into his thigh which made the reptile roar in pain. Gojira snarled at the flying scorpion as the end of its tail starts to give off a blue glow. It started traveling up his spines until all of them were glowing while giving out a loud hum similar to tesla coils. The saurian took in a large breath before expelling a torrent of blue fire at the flying monster. It was hit by the torrent and shrieked in pain.

6… 5…

Gojira then was charged in the gut by Shinomura and forced onto his back. The saurian snarled before sinking his teeth into the wing of the scorpion. This resulted in a pained shriek and was shoved off. He then quickly got up and proceeded to stomp down on the flying arachnid. It shrieked in pain as the saurian continued to stomp its ribcage. It then took matters into its own and then bit down on Gojira’s bulky leg.

4… 3…

Gojira shrieked as Shinomura sunk its jaws into his leg. The saurian then raised a claw up and took a swipe at the winged arachnid’s face. The claws slashed through which torn most of its face off. The creature shrieked in pain before it fully reconstructed its face back in place. Then both giants were in a grapple struggle with one another. Gojira snarled while Shinomura roared and tried to snap at the saurian’s face.

2… 1…

The island was then covered in an intense light. Then the sound of a large boom was heard as the glow dissipated to reveal a large mushroom cloud where the Atoll once was. The shockwave from the blast was then felt by all the ponies on the boat. It didn’t last long as everypony looked towards the island in both awe and fear. Celestia, in question, had witnessed a power that should never be used again. The aching pain of fear filled her heart as she continued to look at the mushroom cloud. She then shook her thoughts and looked towards the pegasi squadron.

“Pegasi unit,” she ordered. “Fly out to the island and scout for any lingering life. I want to know if it worked.” The pegasi nodded before taking off into the air in the direction of the soot covered island.

The team of Pegasi made landfall on the Atoll. A few of them were coughing from the magic enhanced smoke that covered the island. They then started walking inland until one of the pegasi gave a horrified gasp. There right before them was the charred carcass of Shinomura. Its scales that once were blue are now charcoal black, its eyes dark and dead. One of the pegasi walked up close to the carcass and tapped it with his hoof, but pulled back quickly from the extreme heat.

“Looks like we have a confirmed termination,” the squad leader said. Another pegasi looked around confused.

“Um sir,” he said getting the captain’s attention.

“What is it, private?” he replied.

“If this one is dead, then where is the other one?”

The answer was halted as a shadow loomed over the squad and a growl was heard from the looming shadow. The squad’s eyes widened as the shadow started coming towards them. They took matters into their own hooves and took to the air heading back to the ship.

“We have contact!” he shouted into his headpiece. “The second target isn’t dead. I repeat, the second target isn’t dead.”

Back on the ship, Celestia’s eyes widened at the sight before her. How could any creature alive survive a blast of that magnitude? The smoke cleared to reveal Gojira in all of his glory. Gojira continued to stomp towards the beach ignoring the pegasi flying nearby. He then looked towards to Celestia with eyes locked on. She peered into the ancient creature’s eyes seeing a being that had lived longer than her and seen more than her. He broke the eye contact before letting loose a mighty earth-shaking roar.

The saurian then proceeded to the sea. With a splash, he then swam past the ship full of shocked ponies disappearing beneath the waves. Celestia gave a sigh of relief at the moment. At least the creature left in a non-hostile manner. She then called over to one of her unicorn captains.

“Captain!” she called out. He then trotted over and saluted.

“Yes, you highness?” he asked.

“I want a team of specialists on this. Anything to do with colossal organisms is handled by this team. Is this understood?”

“Yes, you highness. Um, what should the team be called?” The princess looked to the blue sky before answering the captain.

“Call them…Monarch.”

Author's Note:

Welp folks here's the chapter before the first. This is my first chapter here so no flagging and no flames plz! I hope you all enjoy this :3