• Published 9th Oct 2014
  • 7,001 Views, 197 Comments

My Little Pony: A King Arises - Aaron1248



A crossover between the after events of Season 4 for My Little Pony: FiM mixed in with the events of Godzilla (2014).

  • ...
9
 197
 7,001

Chapter 3: Coral at the Beach

Date: May 18, 1004 D.C.R

Location: Honoluna, Haywaii

“Look, girls! There it is!” shouted Pinkie Pie as she was hopping up and down on the deck of the airship.

In the distance, a large island could be seen. Even at the height they were at, the group could see various things happening down near the beach. Varieties of ponies and other species were either enjoying the beach, water skiing and other beach activities. Farther inland, a large city was seen. This was the island of Haywaii, the tropical get-away from Equestria.

The airship then entered the airspace of Honoluna. There the girls saw it descending down upon an airfield where other airships were seen. Most were of different designs and different passengers came out of a few. Others took off to the air to their designated destination. With that their airship finally set down and the group gathered their luggage and started exiting the aircraft.

Suddenly the group was covered in a flurry of Haywaiian hibiscus pedals rained down on them. A group of ponies then started walking towards them, a stallion and three mares. The mares were dressed in hula skirts and had hibiscus pedal crowns on their heads. Around their neck was a hibiscus flower necklace. The mares then put necklaces around each pony’s necks. Then the stallion walked up to the group.

The stallion was an earth pony in his sixties. His coat was dark gray while his mane and tail was black. His mane was tied into a long ponytail and on his head was crown made of hay. There were various tribal markings painted on his muzzle and body. Around his neck was a hibiscus necklaces with a tribal pendant attached to it. On his flank was a cutie mark of a tiki pony head.

“Aloha and welcome to Haywaii, princess and friends!” the stallion said with a strong voice. “I am Chief Tiki Wiki, the chief of the local tribe of Haywaii.” Twilight smiled before bowing to the chief.

“Please to make your acquaintance, chief.” Twilight greeted back. “I take that you’ll be our tour guide of your home?”

“Even better, your highness.” He said. “I’ll be leading you all to your place of stay here on our wonderful island. Come, come! You’ll love it.”

With that the group followed the chief to a large carriage. Once they got situated, they were off. Nyx looked outside in awe of the view. This place had one word, beautiful. The carriage then passed by what appeared an orchard but instead of apples they had weird looking fruits growing on top of short plants. She raised a brow to those before looking at the Tiki.

“What are those things?” she said pointing to the orchard. The chief looked and smiled at pride.

“Those, young one are our pineapple crop.” He informed them. “Like how the Apple family in Equestria is famous for their apples, Haywaii is famous for its pineapples.” Nyx nodded before looking back out to where the orchard was.

A few minutes had passed as the carriage arrived at its destination. It was a condo of sorts large enough to accommodate them all. The group walked in and each of them gaped at what they saw. Inside, the living room was large enough to host a small party and it had a large couch, coffee table and a large television. The kitchen was state of the art. It had a magic-powered oven, microwave and large fridge. One word described this place, amazing.

“My word,” Rarity said with eyes gleaming. “This place is absolutely divine.”

“Darn tootin’, sugercube.” Applejack said. “Look at this here kitchen, Granny Smith would probably have a field day cookin’ in a place like this.”

“Girls!” Pinkie shouted from the backyard door. “You’ve got to come see this.”

The group then proceeded out to the sliding door. Once they exited to the backyard their mouths suddenly dropped to the floor. Right there before their eyes was the backyard connected to a private beach. Each of the young pony’s eyes widened at the sight before they cheered.

“Wow!” Sweetie Belle exclaimed. “We got a beach for a backyard.”

“Blimey,” Pipsqueak said. “It’s like some sort of backyard beach.”

“Did somepony say backyard beach?” Pinkie said as she poked her head between the Crusaders.

“Yes, Pinkie.” Rainbow Dash said. “It’s a beach in the backyard. It’s cool but not really a big deal.”

“Not a big deal? Not a big DEAL!? It’s a backyard beach! I’ve always dreamed of partying at a place like this, which reminds me.” She then put a hoof in her mouth before giving out a shrilling whistle. In a flash, two stallions dressed as tribal Haywaiians appeared each holding a drum and a DJ mixer sound system. The group blinked at this turn of events.

“Uh,” Tiki Wiki said as he was watching this. “Where did they come from?” Rarity then looked to the chief with a half-lidded look.

“It’s better not to question it, darling.” She said as she continued to watch her pink friend’s wackiness.

“Give me a beat, boys!” The pink party pony exclaimed. The stallions nodded before starting out with the music. With a quick twirl, Pinkie was dressed as a hula mare wearing a tiki crown. She then pulled a microphone from behind her as she started her song.

(Song: Backyard Beach (Parody) sung by Pinkie Pie)

“Listen up ponies and I'll teach ya

'Bout the Mane Six

And the backyard beach yeah.

Every morning, the girls, hear me say

(Say!)

Hey girls, what are we going to do today?"

Now you see we're having fun

Playin' under the sun,

And get in line, get in line

'Cause the wet skis runnin'

A backyard beach, a backyard beach

Nothing's outta reach,

We got the backyard beach

You can change in the broken hut,

Drink out of a coconut,

Three games for a token, but the rest is free

You got skiin', parasailin',

Surfin' and a-flailin',

Your contacts need saline,

Or else you can't see

Got the backyard beach, a backyard beach

Nothing's out of reach, we got the backyard beach

Got the backyard beach, a backyard beach,

Don't fall into the breach, got the backyard beach!”

The song ended as the younger ponies were clapping their hooves at Pinkie’s performance. She and the stallions were bowing to the hoof clapping. The chief blinked a bit before chuckling and looked towards Twilight.

“Does this happen often where you come from?” he asked. Twilight giggled before turning to the chief.

“You have no idea,” she said with a smile. Tiki Wiki laughed before nodding to the princess.

“Well I shall be off,” the chief said. “If you or anypony need anything there is a number on the fridge to call me.”

“We’ll be sure to give you a ring if we need anything, chief.” Twilight said before bowing her head a bit to chief who then bowed back.

“Glad to know, your highness.” He said before turning to the door. “Enjoy your stay and aloha.” With that the chief walked out of the condo to leave the group to their business. Twilight then turned to the group, coughing a bit to get their attention.

“Alright, everypony” she informed. “How bout we get settled in and then enjoy our first day here at the beach?” Everypony cheered a bit before trekking to their rooms to unpack their luggage.

A few minutes later, the group exited out the back into the private beach. The younger ponies were excited as they trotted down onto the white sands of the beach. Twilight and the others smiled as they watched the fillies and colt play. Rainbow Dash then set down her surfboard beside her before waving to Scootaloo.

“Hey, Scoots.” She called out. “You ready to go surfing?” Scootaloo gasped in excitement before trotting up to her adopted sister.

“You bet I am!” she exclaimed to the rainbow-maned pegasus. Rainbow Dash smiled before rubbing the fillies head with her hoof.

“That’s all I needed to hear.” She said before turning to the girls. “Get ready to be amazed by the awesomeness of Extreme Surfer Rainbow.”

“And her sidekick, Wave Rider Scoots” The filly added. The girls giggled at that. Rainbow then rubbed the fillies head with her hoof again.

“You’ve got that right.” She said before showing a smirk. “Let’s hit those waves!” With a cheer the mare and filly then raced to the water.

Nyx, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Pipsqueak gathered to the sandy shore of the private beach. In hoof were beach supplies ranging from buckets to small shovels used in sand castle construction. They gathered around each other discussing their project.

“Okay,” Apple Bloom said. “We’ve got the supplies we need for this here sand castle. So does everypony know what we’re doing?”

“Trying to get cutie marks in colossal sand castle construction?” Pipsqueak answered.

“Exactly!” the earth filly exclaimed. “So any ideas on what kind of castle we should build?” The young ponies thought a bit before Sweetie Belle perked up.

“I got it!” she exclaimed. “How bout we make a life-size sand castle of the Castle of Friendship?” The others beamed at that that idea.

“That’s a smashing idea, Sweetie Belle!” Pipsqueak said. Sweetie Belle blushed a bit before Apple Bloom stepped in.

“Then that there’s the task,” she said. “Alright y’all, it’s time to build us a sand castle.” They then gathered together putting their hooves together.

“Cutie Mark Crusaders… Sand Castle Builders, YAY!” With that, the group of young ponies gathered their items and began their project.

Out on the water, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash were having a blast. The waves were perfect as they glided through the waters on Rainbow’s surfboard. If only Scootaloo could fly like they were surfing. To glide through the clouds like they were shredding through the wave. Only time will tell though, right now she was enjoying a good wave.

The sound of a splash caught the pegasus filly’s ear as she looked into the water. There she saw a darkened shape, which appeared to be swimming as fast as they were shredding through the wave. The size of it was roughly around her size and it turned around facing Scootaloo. It had large eyes, similar to the filly’s and appeared to be jade-colored. It blinked before flipping back over and swimming deeper into the waves.

“What the heck was that?” the pegasus filly muttered. Rainbow Dash, as she was surfing, looked down at the young filly and noticed her staring down into the water.

“What’s wrong, Scoots?” the rainbow-maned mare asked. The filly then looked up at Rainbow Dash.

“I thought I saw something in the water,” she answered. “It must have been a dolphin, considering it was keeping up with the surfboard.” Rainbow shrugged her shoulders.

“Probably,” she said. “We are on a tropical island. We’re bound to see something awesome.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.”

Suddenly, both pegasi were knocked off the surfboard by an unknown force. They fell into the water, coming back up immediately for air. Rainbow Dash coughed out some sea water before looking to Scootaloo.

“You okay, Scoots?” she asked. The filly coughed a bit before looking at Rainbow.

“Yeah,” she said before looking around. “What happened?”

“Don’t know,” Rainbow answered. “Something must of hit-“Suddenly her eyes widened in the direction behind Scootaloo. “Scoots whatever you do, don’t look behind you.”

“Why wouldn’t I-“she said as she started turning around. As she fully turned, she froze to what was zooming towards them. It was a large grey, triangular fin which belong to one sea creature; a shark. Scootaloo’s eyes widened before the turned around and swam to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash then grabbed Scootaloo and held her close. The shark was then circling the mare and filly. Rainbow Dash was keeping a strong face but the filly was shaking. She then shut her eyes and shouted out.

“Somepony help!”

On the beach, the group heard the filly’s cries. Twilight looked and her eyes widened as she saw the shark circling her friends.

“Spike!” she shouted to the dragon. “Call Chief Tiki Wiki, right now!” Spike then saluted before running into the condo. Twilight then turned to Fluttershy. “Fluttershy, you’re with me.” With that said, both her and Fluttershy took to the air flying over to the pegasi.

“Fluttershy,” Twilight said. “I need you go over to the shark and convince it to leave while I get Rainbow and Scootaloo out of the water.”

Fluttershy’s eyes widened a bit at that before pressing her hooves together with one another.

“Um, Twilight,” she said. “I’ve never talked to a shark before. I don’t know if I can convince it to leave.”

“Don’t worry,” she assured with a smile. “I believe in you completely. You ready?” Fluttershy smiled with a blush before nodding and flying over to circling fin.

“Um, excuse me sir?” she asked. “If I could have your attention for a bit, if that’s alright with you?”

The fin stopped before turning to Fluttershy. Rising out of the water was the shark. Its size alone was roughly around 25 feet. It had a torpedo-shaped body with a pointed snout. The back of the shark was dull gray and its underbelly was white. Its teeth were triangular with sawed edges. This was a Great White Shark, one of the top marine predators of Haywaii. The shark then gave a minor growl as it bared its teeth at the pegasus.

“I don’t mean to interrupt your… hunting,” she said to the fish. “But if you could find another place to hunt that be most appreciated, if you don’t mind that is?”

Unfortunately for her, the shark didn’t take too kindly to being talked down by the pegasus. With a snarl, the shark then let out a roar in Fluttershy’s face. The pink-haired pegasus squeaked in fright as she the zoomed out of the way to avoid the flesh-ripping bite of the shark. The shark proceeded to chasing after her and occasionally dove a bit to jump out to try to get a bite into the gentle pegasus.

While this was happening, Twilight flew over to Rainbow and Scootaloo. The rainbow-maned pegasus was keeping the filly close to her. Rainbow then looked up to her friend as she hovered above them.

“You two, okay?” Twilight asked. Rainbow nodded before answering.

“We’re okay,” she said. “The squirt’s a little shaken from it but okay.” Twilight nodded before looking at where Fluttershy was. She was trying to avoid the shark’s assaults in the air. She then turned back to the pegasi.

“Alright, Rainbow,” she said. “Take Scootaloo back to shore on the surfboard. I’m going to help Fluttershy with the shark.” Rainbow’s eyes hardened a bit.

“Are you kidding?” she asked. “There’s no way I’m going to leave Flutters with a blood thirsty fish!” With that, Rainbow Dash gave a mighty flap with her wings into the air before zooming off to Fluttershy’s location in a rainbow trail.

“Rainbow, wait!” Twilight shouted but Rainbow didn’t listen. She was too focused on saving Fluttershy.

Fluttershy, at the moment, was dodging the shark’s lunges. She can feel the teeth of the great white getting closer and closer. She then heard a splash behind her and she looked to see that the shark had disappeared. She looked around for the carnivorous fish, shaking with fear. Unknown to her a shadow was darkening right under the pegasus. Suddenly, the shark exploded from the water from under Fluttershy, with mouth agape ready to chomp onto the pony.

Time seemed to slow down as the shark neared Fluttershy. Her life seemed to flash before her eyes. The day she gotten her cutie mark to the day she helped Twilight defeat Tirek. Right now she found it ironic since she was an animal caretaker that she would be done in by an animal itself. She closed her eyes waiting for the shark to bite into her fragile body.

Suddenly, a blur of rainbow slammed into the shark. It fell back into the water in pain missing writhing in pain. Fluttershy slowly opened eyes and her eyes widened to the sight before her. There hovering in front of her was Rainbow Dash, whose expression was a hardened glare in the direction of where the shark landed back in the water. She couldn’t help but smile at the sight of her friend.

“Let’s get one thing straight, fish boy.” Rainbow said with a hardened voice. “Nopony messes with my friend Fluttershy!” With that she then zoomed off in the direction of the shark.

The shark shook its head before looking in the direction of the pegasus that hit it. The shark saw Rainbow Dash speeding towards it which it replied back by torpedoing towards her. Both were now in a game of chicken, either one not deterring from their paths. The shark then suddenly dove under the waves. This caused Rainbow Dash to immediately halt. The rainbow-maned pegasus looked around in the water looking for shadows or ripples.

Suddenly the Great White burst from the saltwater. It then quickly turned its body to where it whipped its tail fin at the pegasus. She couldn’t retaliate as the fin smacked right into her body causing her to be sent into the tropical seawater. Rainbow Dash surfaced sputtering for air. She then turned where her eyes widened at the sight of the shark homing in on her.

Rainbow tried to take to the air when she felt pain in her wing. She looked and saw one of her wings was injured, possibly from the smack of the shark’s tail. She at the moment was grounded and her only option right now was to swim for it. Rainbow started paddling in the other direction. Unfortunately for her, the shark was faster in the water than her. Rainbow turned seeing the carnivorous fish getting closer and closer as its saw-toothed jaws opened ready to chomp down on her. It seemed like the end for Rainbow Dash.

Before the shark took a bite out of Rainbow, a shadow and a stream of bubbles was seen between the two. Suddenly a light blue blur shot out of the water and tackled under the shark’s lower jaw. The shark grimaced as it was knocked a few feet away from the pegasus. Rainbow’s attention was then drawn as the blur splashed back down right in front of her. What she then saw before her made her jaw agape.

The blur turned out to be a filly around the Crusader’s age. A filly, for crying out loud! Her coat was light blue similar to Rainbow’s but a different tint. Her mane was blue as well as long in a ponytail with a seashell mane piece near the end. Her eyes were the colors of jade, which was nice color. The filly then looked to Rainbow Dash with a happy smile.

“Aloha!” she greeted. Rainbow Dash blinked a bit before giving a wave with her hoof.

“Um,” she replied. “Hi. Were you the one that swatted away that shark?”

“Yes I am,” the filly exclaimed. “My name is Coral Reef, but you can call me Coral.”

Suddenly a loud roar was heard and the two turned to the direction of the noise. They both saw the shark speeding towards them. Rainbow, even though most things didn’t scare her, she was terrified right now. The filly however had a half-lidded frown on her face. She then turned to the pegasi.

“Wait here,” she said to Rainbow before swimming ahead.

Rainbow couldn’t believe what she was seeing. A filly was going to go up against a shark of all things. Though then again, that very filly did smack away the shark. Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard another roar from the shark. It was getting closer as it started rising out of the water with its maw gaping ready to bite down on the two ponies. Coral stood firm as the shark was ready to bite down on her.

“BRUTUS!!!” the filly shouted.

The shark immediately stopped right in front of the filly. It looked down at a frowning Coral which it immediately went wide-eyed and started shivering in fear. Rainbow’s jaw went agape at the sight before her. How could a filly talk down a shark? A shark for Celestia’s sake!

Her thoughts were broken when she heard Coral scolding the shark.

“Brutus,” the filly said with a hardened voice. “How many times did I tell you not to eat surfer ponies? You know the surfboards give you tummy aches.” The shark then replied with fearful grunts and gibberish.

“I don’t care if Stripes is in your previous hunting ground. Either you two figure something out or I’m going to have drag Spot with me to settle this. Do you want that?” The shark shook his head vigorously in fear. “Good! Now, go on! Go home!”

With that the shark immediately turned tail and swam out of the area. Satisfied with her accomplishment she then turned around only to see a funny sight. Rainbow Dash at the moment was wide-eyed and if her jaw was lowered any further then it would have fallen off of her skull. Coral giggled before swimming up to the shocked pegasus.

“I’m sorry about him,” she said. “He gives surfers a hard time sometimes, but he can be sweet when he wants to be.”

“Uh… yeah,” Rainbow replied. “Listen, thanks for the save but my wing got injured during the skirmish and…”

“I understand,” Coral said as she then turned to where her back was facing Rainbow. “Grab on and I’ll get us both to shore.”

“You sure you can pull me back on to the beach?” The pegasus asked. “Considering you’re a filly and I’m a mare.”

“Trust me,” Coral answered before something rose from the water behind her. Rainbow’s eyes widened at what she saw. Two seal flippers
the same color as the filly’s coat were seen. This filly was some kind of merpony. She then wrapped her hooves around the filly before the
filly then kicked up water speeding towards the beach with the screaming Pegasus in tow.


Back on the beach, Twilight was patting Scootaloo’s back as she was coughing a bit from having sea water in her lungs. She then heard a familiar screaming coming from the water. She turned to see her friend Rainbow Dash on her way back to the shore. She also noticed that the pegasus wasn’t alone. As they reached the shore, the group trotted over to the rainbow-maned pegasus.

“Rainbow Dash, are you okay?” Twilight said. “When we saw you get smacked away by the shark we thought-“

“I’m fine,” the pegasus assured. “Really, I am! The only thing I got out of it was a hurt wing nothing too serious.”

“It is serious, Rainbow!” Twilight chided. “What if something happened or worse?”

“It didn’t and everypony is fine.” Rainbow retorted. “Besides, this’ll be something to tell the others back in Ponyville.”

Twilight sighed in minor frustration. The stubbornness of the pegasus was infectious but she was right in a sense. Everypony was fine with the exception of Rainbow’s injury. A question then popped up within her mind after the whole ordeal. Who was it that saved Rainbow from the shark? Her thoughts were interrupted as the sound of splashing was heard. She turned to see Coral coming onto shore and was shocked at what she saw.

Coral exited the water, which not only gained Twilight’s attention but everypony’s attention. She had a normal pony head but her body was a different story. Instead of having hooves there were flippers in their place. Unlike a pony, her body was more seal-like in proportion. On the area where her flank would be located was a cutie mark. It showed a branch of pink coral where two different saltwater fish swam around it. She then raised her right front flipper to the group.

“Aloha, everypony!” she greeted. “I’m glad everypony is okay after all that. Sorry if Brutus scared all of you. He’s really nice when he wants to be.”

“Brutus?” Flash Sentry asked.

“The Great White,” she answered. “He causes problems time to time with surfers, but he calms down when I get involved.”

“Wowy!” Pinkie exclaimed. “I never seen anypony talk a shark down before? Speaking of which, what kind of pony are you?”

“That’s a very good question,” Twilight joined in as she walked around Coral, examining her. “Judging by your appearance you appear to be a selkie of sorts, though you didn’t shift to a pony form when you exited the water.” Coral giggled a bit before explaining to them.

“That’s because I’m not a selkie, silly. I’m actually a merpony of sorts.”

“That’s impossible,” Twilight said. “Merponies have the lower bodies of fish. You, however, have a body similar to that of a seal.”

“There’s a reason for that,” Coral said. “I’m half earth pony and half merpony. My dad was an earth pony and my mom was a merpony. They met and fell in love here on the islands.”

“Aw, how romantic!” Sweetie swooned. Scootaloo only rolled her eyes while Nyx and Pipsqueak giggled at their friend.

“On the subject of merponies,” Nyx brought up. “I didn’t know they could get cutie marks.”

“They don’t,” Coral responded. “I was able to get one thanks to my earth pony heritage.”

“That’s so cool!” Scootaloo exclaimed while looking at Coral’s mark. “So what does yours represent?”

“Mine represents my caring for sea life,” Coral explained. “Basically I take care of the marine animals and the local reefs around the islands.”

“Blimey!” Pipsqueak exclaimed. “You’re like our friend, Fluttershy. She too is also an animal caretaker.” Fluttershy blushed a bit at the comment.

“Is everypony alright?” a voice called out. Everypony turned to see Chief Tiki Wiki galloping towards them. “I got the call from your little dragon friend about a shark attack.”

“We’re fine, chief!” Twilight answered. “If it wasn’t for this little filly then we would have lost a friend today.” Coral gave a wave to the stallion.

“Hi grandpa!” she said. Everypony tensed before looking at Coral.

“Grandpa!?” Everypony practically shouted. Tiki Wiki couldn’t help but laugh at this. He then walked up to Coral and patted her head with his hoof.

“Well I’m glad to know that my little island flower here helped you all,” he said. Coral blushed a bit from her grandfather’s comment. The chief noticed Rainbow’s injured wing. “Miss Dash, you’re hurt!”

“It’s nothing, really!” she exclaimed. The chief then shook his head before looking over the pegasus’s wing.

“It appears to be a minor injury. Not a problem! Our local witch doctor has a potion to cure this right up.” He then turned to the CMC with a smile. “In the meantime, I believe Coral should give her new friends a grand tour of the island.” Nyx’s eyes widened and a smile grew on her face before facing her mother.

“Can we, mom?” she asked excitedly. Twilight smiled at her daughter before answering.

“I don’t see any problem with that.” Nyx and her friends cheered a bit before walking over to Coral.

“So, Coral,” Pipsqueak asked. “Are there any places to explore here?”

“Trust me,” she said. “I know tons of places.” With that the colt and fillies walked away together to explore who knows where. Twilight and
the others smiled at the scene. Twilight one thing about today, she was going to tell the princesses about this little event.


Date: May 20th, 1004 D.C.R

Location: Over the Neighsianic Ocean, 10 miles from Neighpon

The trip was calm and peaceful. Luna right now seemed focused on Celestia at the moment. It’s been almost four days since they left Canterlot. Four days since her sister read the letter that made her shake in fear. What was so fearful in the letter that made her believe something in Neighpon could be more dreadful than Tirek? She could only wonder.

Looking down at the Neighsianic, she spotted a pod of what appeared to be a pod of animals. Most of them appeared to be yellow colored dolphins with star markings on their bodies around the size of killer whales. The others appeared to be like sperm whales but colored light green with the same star patterns with sharp tusks jutting out of their lower jaws. They also appeared to be around the size of a leviathan. They were a family pod of Cetus and Delphinus, sea-bearing constellation animals.

Luna smiled as she watched the young Delphins play with their Cetus parents. She even laughed a little when the Delphins tried to jump over the constellation whales only for a few to get stuck on their backs. It was a very heartwarming scene.

“Something entertaining, Luna?” Celestia asked. Luna then turned her focus to her sister.

“Very, sister.” She answered with a smile. “Just admiring the local marine life.”

“Indeed,” Celestia smiled back before looking back ahead. Luna fidgeted a bit before turning to Celestia.

“Sister?”

“Hmm?” Celestia replied.

“Art thou going to explain what has you in such distress since four days ago?” Celestia sighed before turning to her sister.

“Luna,” she said. “It’s very complicated. You’ll get your answer soon enough once we reach Hoofishima.”

“Your highnesses,” one of the guard pegasi spoke up. Celestia turn her attention to them.

“Yes?”

“We are now arriving at Neighpon.” Celestia nodded before looking onward towards the slowly closing mass of land. In her mind, she was thinking on what was written in the letter. The very thing that she and her sister came here overlook was starting to awake. She remembered when the “accident” happened those fifteen years ago, so much destruction, death and sadness. She hoped to whatever was awakening in Hoofishima would be something she and her sister could handle.

Author's Note:

Hiya everypony! Sorry about the long wait :( Considering its not everyday someone like me gets bumped by a truck ^^; I hope to never get dragged into a situation like that again. Anyways I'm glad I finally got this chapter up and hope you all enjoy this :) As you see in this chapter, I made it to where Pinkie Pie sings Backyard Beach from Phineas and Ferb. Why you ask? Well one its a good song and two Pinkie is possibly the best candidate to sing it -3- Also I hope you like the introductions of the new OC's and also please point out any grammatical errors for me to correct...
Anyways the next chapter I will try to get up soon and you all will enjoy it ^3^ Till then peace out everypony!