• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 27,385 Views, 799 Comments

Ladies Man on Campus - Wildcard25



Fifteen Year old Spike has found himself attending an academy for girls as part of a co-ed experiment. Will he be accepted or go crazy from hormone overload.

  • ...
55
 799
 27,385

Moving Out and Moving In

It was one afternoon at the academy's cafe area. Spike and the Rainbooms were sitting by a table having a drink.

"Hard to imagine summer's just about over, huh?" Spike asked the girls, while taking a sip of his drink.

"I know, it feels like it just came and went." Pinkie pouted.

"It's ending too soon." Rainbow complained.

"Oh, quit your bellyachin'. There will be more summers." Applejack assured her.

"Yeah, but a whole year." Rainbow continued to whine.

"Don't worry, it'll go by faster than you know." Twilight said.

"Twilight's correct, Rainbow Dash." Rarity agreed.

"Hey, everyone." came a voice.

They looked over and saw Big Mac approaching with Discord's pal Michael, "Big Mac? What're ya doing here?" Applejack asked.

"What? Can't a bro see his sister once in a while?"

"Just didn't expect ya here of all days." Applejack replied.

"Well, I also wanted to come by and introduce ya to our newest worker at the farm. Everybody meet..." Big Mac was cut off by Spike.

"Michael?"

"Well, hey there, Spike. Nice ta see ya again." Michael greeted him.

"Spike, you know him?" Sunset asked, as the rest of the girls were curious.

"He's Discord's old buddy. The one I told you about," Spike explained, "What're you doing here with Big Mac?"

"It's like he said. Ahm Sweet Apple Acres newest worker." he answered.

"Really, how'd you get roped into joining?" Spike inquired.

"Well, aside from going back to school ah need a job as well. An' Sweet Apple Acres was hiring, so ah took the opportunity." Michael explained.

"Well, partner. You chose a great place for employment." Applejack commended him.

"So, Spike, aren't ya gonna introduce me?" Michael inquired.

Spike nodded, "Michael, this is Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Vinyl Scratch, and Trixie. Girls, this is Michael New Moon."

Twilight got up and greeted him, "It's nice to finally meet you, Michael."

"Please. Pleasure's all mine, Ms. Twilight."

"So when do ya begin working the farm?" Applejack asked.

"ASAP. And ahm itching for some hard work." Michael admitted.

"Good afternoon, students." Came another voice.

The group looked over and saw Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna approach. Twilight greeted them, "Afternoon, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna."

"We trust you're all enjoying your last week of summer?" Luna inquired.

"We sure are." Sunset confirmed.

"We're glad to hear it," Celestia said, before seeing Big Mac and Michael, "And nice to see you again, Big Macintosh."

"Likewise, Principal Celestia."

"And who's this you have with you?" Luna inquired.

"Michael New Moon, ma'am. I'm Sweet Apple Acres newest worker. Ah take it you're the Principal and Vice Principal of this here academy?"

"That we are," Celestia nodded, "I'm Principal Celestia, and this is my sister, Vice Principal Luna."

Luna turned to Spike, "Spike, my sister and I have been looking for you."

The group looked at Spike who was curious, "You have?"

Celestia nodded, "I'm pleased to report the boys dormitory has already been completed."

"Really?" the boy asked, as Luna nodded and continued.

"We wanted to give you a tour so that you'll know where everything is."

"If you're not too busy and all." Celestia added.

"Actually, we were just about done here." Spike said, as he finished his drink.

"Can we join you too?" Rarity asked, "I'm interested in seeing the layout of the form as well."

The girls pleaded, until Celestia answered, "It's all right by us."

"Yes!" The girls cheered.

Spike spoke, "And what about them?" he motioned to Big Mac and Michael.

Luna answered, "They're welcomed to join as well."

"Thank ya kindly." Michael replied.

"Then let's go!" Pinkie cheered. And so the two sisters showed the group off.

They arrived at a new building on the other side of the girls dorm. It looked about the same height and size of the girls dormitory.

Spike spoke, "From an outside view it looks neat."

"Wait until you see the inside." Celestia replied.

"Then let's go in." Spike said, as they went inside.

They walked into the foyer and saw it was spacious and complete with a waiting lounge like in the girls dorm. Spike looked at the side seeing a dining area for gatherings.

"So far so good. The boys who'll be attending will enjoy this." Spike inspected.

"Quite so." Rarity agreed.

"Hold your words until you've seen the rest." Celestia said, as they continued on.

They showed the group the laundry room, the storage room, the reading lounge, and even the rec room. Inside the rec room, the place was already set up with a flat screen TV on the wall, a dart board, a video game system, an electronic basketball game, pool, foosball, air hockey, and ping pong tables, a big couch, and a few arm chairs.

"This is some rec room. The new students are really going to love this." Spike said in awe.

"Eeyup." Big Mac agreed.

"Oh, man. Now I wanna live here." Rainbow said in envy.

"I trust you're pleased with the layout, Spike?" Luna asked.

"I am. And I'm certain the rest of the upcoming male students will as well."

"We're glad. And now that the building is ready, it's time for you to move out of the girls dorm as soon as you can." Celestia said.

"I understand." Spike sighed.

"Hey, it was inevitable." Twilight reminded him.

"Still I've been living in the dorm with you girls for a whole year. Moving out just feels depressing."

"Well, it's not like you're leaving forever." Sunset noted.

"Yeah. Even if you're not living under the same roof as us, it don't mean you're not going to be seeing us." Applejack put in.

"But it will be lonely knowing you're not there." Fluttershy admitted.

Spike nodded, but didn't want them getting depressed, "Hey, it's like A.J said just because I'm not at your dorm doesn't mean I won't see you. Besides the boys dorm will just be a walk away if you need me."

Fluttershy smiled and nodded. Big Mac spoke, "Well, Spike, now that you're moving out of there and into here. You're gonna need some help in loading all your stuff."

"Are you offering?" Spike raised a brow.

"If you want at least."

"Sure, Big Mac."

"Can ah help too?" Michael asked.

"Sure, more the merrier." Spike confirmed.

"We'll help as well." Twilight offered.

"Thanks, girls."

"I'll call up Discord. He wouldn't want to miss out on this." Michael said, as he pulled out his cell.

"Principal Celestia, can you show me to Spike's room? I want the layout of it so I'll know where Spike's stuff can be properly placed." Twilight said.

"Of course, Twilight."

Spike looked to the girl, "I'm counting on your for this, Twi."

"Leave it to me.' Twilight winked.

"Come on, let's get back to the dorms and help Spike pack up." Applejack said, as the group left.

Back at the girls dormitory, inside Spike's room. Spike, Big Mac, Michael, and the newly arrived Discord were packing up Spike's things in boxes and suitcases. As they did so, a lot of the girls in the dorm were watching from outside.

"So he's finally moving into the boys dormitory?" Sonata asked sadly.

"So it seems." Octavia answered feeling down.

"We've had a lot of fun times with Spike here." Minuette said.

"I can hardly imagine the dorm without him." Amethyst Star added.

Pinkie then appeared by the girls, "Come on, girls. There's no time for sad faces. I need all of your help for the biggest surprise for Spike yet."

"We're listening, Pinkie." Adagio said, as the group gathered around her.

Once all of Spike's bags and boxes were packed and brought outside. Spike looked at the dorm room that was once his, "Place feels so much bigger now that I'm moving out of it." he looked around the room remembering all the fun times he had in this single room. All the parties he held with his friends, the dinners, lunches, sleepovers, but one thing he could never forget about was all his times he got lucky in the room.

He stepped out of the room seeing Discord, Michael, Big Mac, Rainbow, and Applejack holding some of the bags and boxes.

"Ready, Spike?" Discord asked.

Spike picked up two boxes and answered, "Ready."

And so the group left the girls dormitory and carried the stuff to the boys dormitory. When they reached it, Twilight was waiting for them.

"Got everything?" Twilight inquired.

"All here, Twilight." Spike confirmed.

"Good. Now let's go set up your new room, Spike." Twilight said, as she showed the group inside.

They went up a few floors before reaching the designated floor. Twilight led them down a hall before stopping in front of a room, "Here we are." she opened the door and they went inside.

Spike looked around seeing it had all the essentials his first dorm room had before he moved into the girls dormitory. There was a single bed a desk and chair beside it, a couch and arm chair, TV in the living room, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a closet.

"Reminds me of my old room," Spike looked around, "But it does look a lot bigger though."

Twilight nodded, "The layout of the room is suitable for you to place all the stuff you had in your old room."

"Perfect." Spike smiled.

"Now it's time we decorate this place." Michael said.

"You guys do that," Twilight began, "We have to get back to our dorm and take care of something. But feel free to come back around six, ok?"

"All right. See you then." Spike answered, as the girls leave.

"Ok, boys. It's time for a little extreme dormitory makeover!" Discord announced. The boys unloaded all of Spike's stuff and started decorating the place.

When they were finished, all the food was in Spike's kitchen fridge, all his clothes in the closet, his bed sheets and covers on his bed, his desk had his laptop and books, his DVD's were by his TV, and his walls were covered in posters.

The four boys sat down on the couch and arm chair, while Spike passed out some bottles of cola, "Well, guys. I say we did a great job." Discord said.

"Eeyup." Big Mac nodded.

"It's amazin'. Whatcha think, Spike?" Michael asked.

"It's perfect. Thanks for helping me, guys."

"Anything for our buddy." Discord said.

"Gather them up, yall." Big Mac said, as they brought their drinks together.

"To a job well done." Michael toasted.

"Cheers!" they clinked their bottles together before taking a drink.

A few hours later, Spike and his boys were walking back to the girls dormitory, as the others suggested. Upon arriving they saw the foyer was dark.

"What's goin' on here?" Michael asked.

"Girls?" Spike called.

Suddenly the lights turned on and party poppers were popping.

"Surprise!" the girls cheered.

Spike and the guys saw all the girls in the dorm gathered in the foyer with a banner hanging above reading 'Farewell from our Dormitory Spike'.

"Girls, what's all this?" Spike asked.

"You're moving out party, Spike." Pinkie explained.

"Oh, you shouldn't have." Spike played modest.

"Don't be ridiculous," Rainbow began, "This is a special occasion."

"So this is one of Pinkie's famous parties?" Discord asked.

"You betcha, Discord." Pinkie confirmed.

Flitter spoke to Spike, "We all chipped in and helped prepare this for you, Spike."

Cloudchaser continued, "Yeah. We wanted to make sure you had a proper send off now that you've moved into the boys dormitory."

"What do you think, Spike?" Lyra asked curiously.

Spike smiled, "Girls, thank you all."

The girls smiled upon hearing he was satisfied. Vinyl went to her turntable and spoke, "Come on, everybody. Let's party!"

The group cheered, as Vinyl started playing her beats. The girls started to dance it out and dragged Spike out to join them. Spike danced with girl after girl, while Discord, Big Mac, and Michael watched.

"Oh, they grow up so fast." Discord said, while wiping away a fake tear.

"Eeyup." Big Mac agreed.

"He's definitely gonna remember this party forever." Michael added.

"Yeah. Well, come on, boys. It's a party. So let's get down with our bad selves!" Discord cheered, as he went out to the dance floor, followed by the other two. They partied hard for hours until it was time to call it a night.

At the boys dormitory, Spike didn't wanna go to bed yet, and was sitting down in the foyer kicking back, "Ah, yes. The whole boys dormitory to myself for a whole week until school starts. This means I can do whatever I want here until then. I could stay up late, have pizza after midnight. Hell I can invite the girls here for a massive sexy party. Hmm..." he pondered on more possibilities, until coming up with an idea or what he could do to kick it off.

Soon enough he turned on a radio and music started to play. Spike slid into the door frame on the left side wearing only his shirt, boxer shorts, and sunglasses. He held a pickle like a microphone and lip synched the song into it, while dancing around.

Outside the boys dormitory, the lights from inside the foyer shined through the windows, while the music could be heard from outside. Spike knew he wouldn't be the only one occupying the boys dorm forever. So he was going to use what time he was to it's fullest.

Author's Note:

Don't miss next time where it's a trip to comic con and the group consummates their relationship.