• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 27,369 Views, 799 Comments

Ladies Man on Campus - Wildcard25



Fifteen Year old Spike has found himself attending an academy for girls as part of a co-ed experiment. Will he be accepted or go crazy from hormone overload.

  • ...
55
 799
 27,369

Guys Night Out

Outside the academy dorm, Discord was waiting, until Spike came out.

"Yo, D!" Spike greeted him.

"Spikarama!" Discord greeted back, as the two high fived.

"How's it going?" Spike inquired.

"All good. How about you?" Discord asked.

"Never better. So where are we meeting this friend of yours?"

"Outside Java Coffee Shop."

"Well, then let's go." Spike said.

"Way ahead of ya." Discord said, as the two took off.

Later on outside the coffee shop, the two were sitting on a bench waiting. Spike spoke up, "So tell me about this friend of yours."

"His name's Michael New Moon, and he's a retired Marine Sniper."

"Marine Sniper?" Spike asked in amaze, "Whoa, you really know how to pick friends."

"You're proof." Discord reminded him.

"Touche."

"But anyway, Michael and I have been tight before I knew you. And when he eventually went away to join the Marine Snipers I could only send letters and such to him. But now that he's retired he's back and itching to get back to a normal life."

"Can't wait to meet him." Spike said.

Discord looked down the street and smiled, "Well, you won't be waiting long. Here he comes now."

Spike looked and saw a faded gray '89 diesel Chevy pickup truck pull up in front of the shop. Stepping out of the drivers side was a guy about Discord's age. He had a bit of a tan, dark brown hair, his eyes were brown with emerald green and gold flex. His attire included a dark brown cowboy hat, dogtags around his neck, a white tank top tucked in, old faded Wrangler Jeans with a leather belt with a rodeo belt buckle, and cowboy boots.

"Michael!" Discord called, as he approached the guy and fist bumped..

"Hey, Discord. How's it hanging, partner?" Michael asked with a country accent.

"All's good. You look like you're doing well."

"Same to you."

Discord turned to his youngest pal, "Spike, come over here," Spike walked over, and Discord introduced him, "Michael, this is Spike Drake. Spike, this Michael."

"Nice to meetcha," Spike shook Michael's hand.

"Likewise. So you're the Spike Discord's been going on and on about?"

"What has he said exactly?" Spike asked suspiciously.

"Nothing bad, but let's grab a coffee. I need it." Michael said, and the three went inside.

Inside the coffee shop, the three were at a table having some coffee. After Spike took a sip of his, he spoke to Michael, "So you dropped out of college early and joined the Marine Snipers?"

"That's right. Though compared to my training there I'd prefer college classes." Michael, answered, and the three laughed.

"So what was it like to be out there on the field with a gun in your hands?" Spike asked curiously.

"Well, it's not fun if that's what you're thinking. You had to be on high alert every second, because one mistake and you're spotted it's all over. But mostly my position just came with gathering Intel. Taking out an enemy is a secondary option." he explained seriously.

"Have you actually?"

"Oh, yeah. I've had to shoot plenty of enemies during my time. But I've done more info gathering than actual shooting. Still, I was proud to serve my country no matter what I had to do. But I completed my time and was finally allowed to resign and come home."

"So what's next for you?" Discord asked.

"Well, I might get back to my roots and return to college. Mom and dad always wanted me to earn that degree."

"What parent doesn't?" Spike joked, and the three chuckled.

Michael spoke, "You're a funny fella, Spike. No wonder Discord like's spending time with you."

"Well, I like paling around with D myself." Spike admitted.

"And now we have a three man group here. This is just what we need, a trio guys night out." Discord said, before putting his arms.

"I'm down with that." Spike agreed.

"Count me in, partner." Michael nodded.

"Then let's do it, ladies!" Discord declared.

Later on in Michael's truck, the guy himself was at the wheel, with Discord on the passenger side, and Spike in the middle of the two.

"Here we are just like the three musketeers." Discord said in excitement.

"Who is who?" Spike asked curiously.

"Does it even matter?" Discord replied.

"Well, it's important to know which of us best resembles which of them." Spike noted.

"Nerd alert!" Discord announced, while Spike scowled.

Michael spoke up, "Look alive, partners. We got us our first stop." He pulled up into the lot of a BBQ cafe.

Inside the cafe, the three were gorging on BBQ, as Michael spoke to Discord, "So, Discord, I hear you got yerself a little sweetheart as of late."

"Oh, yes. Chrysalis is my main squeeze. I tell ya she's like a panther when she gets all chummy." Discord chuckled.

"And to think these last few months before Summer started you were desperate to find a girlfriend." Spike laughed.

"I was not desperate. I was just eager." Discord retorted.

"Whatever you say." Spike replied.

Michael then looked at Spike, "Discord's also told me you've been playing the whole field, Spike."

Spike did a double take, "He said what?" he saw Discord grinning.

"I informed him of your 'experiences'." Discord did air quotes.

Spike's eyes widened, before glaring at him. Michael spoke up, "Relax, buddy. I swore Discord to secrecy. I ain't telling anybody about your secret."

"Thank you. Believe me I wouldn't want this getting around my school itself." Spike said in dread.

"I still can't believe you've enrolled in an all girls school since last semester." Michael said in disbelief.

"Well, it's former all girls school now." Spike corrected him.

Discord nodded, "That's right. The test was a success and now the academy is fully co-ed."

"If I could be honest, guys, it will be a shame I won't be the only boy on campus now. I had gotten so used to it." Spike admitted.

"Look at it this way, Spike," Michael began, "All the other boys enrolling no matter what year they're in will be looking to you for wisdom and advice."

"He's absolutely right." Discord confirmed.

Spike thought about it and realized the logic behind their words, "Yeah. I'll be like the king of the boys dormitory. And I will graduate from the academy as a legend!" he declared while standing up.

Discord and Michael applauded Spike on his declaration, as he sat back down and continued to eat his barbecue.

Sometime later that night, the trio went to the golf range and were each hitting a full bucket of golf balls out into the field.

Michael spoke to Spike, "So if I may ask, how did you manage to get each of those girls into bed with ya?"

Spike answered, "To be honest, I think they wanted it before I even had the idea of doing it. I mean I invited A.J and Rainbow into my room and they were all for it. Fluttershy, she planned the night for us. Pinkie got the drop on me in the shower. And I returned to my room and found Rarity already there acting like my servant. But for Sunset and Vinyl Scratch, after we each had a night of fun, we went back to their own rooms and such and one thing led to another. But none of them regret it."

"And you didn't either?" Michael wondered.

"Not a bit." Spike answered, as he knocked one of the golf balls out into the field.

"And now you have two more girls in your little harem who you've yet to bed." Discord noted.

"Yeah well it won't all be so easy. And besides, I'm not in too much of a hurry."

"Well, it's best you complete the circle before the new semester otherwise you won't find another opportunity so easily." Discord warned him.

"I know." Spike confirmed, "Just have to play my cards right. Maybe another date or two from each of them and then we'll be ready."

"Speaking of dates. Spike told me he just recently dated his own principal and the vice principal of the academy." Discord nudged him.

"Well, it wasn't so much as a date. It was just a casual day of fun." Spike explained.

"Call it however you like it, because you still got to spend time with two adults." Discord noted.

"Did you three..." Michael trailed off, and Spike spoke up.

"No. We didn't do that. There's no chance they'd do that with me no matter how much fun we had."

"Would you have wanted it too?" Discord teased.

Spike looked away, "I won't dignify that with an answer."

Michael laughed, "Oh, man. I'm sure as hell glad I came here for this guys night out. You two are a riot to pal around with."

"Well, glad we're keeping you entertained." Spike replied, as he and the two continued knocking balls out into the field.

"So, Discord, any girls your gal Chrysalis can hook me up with?" Michael inquired.

"Well, she does have some single friends who're looking." Discord admitted, "So I think I can get her to put in a good word about you."

"Thanks, buddy. I could use a little love in my life. Especially after being on duty for so long."

"Who doesn't need love in their life?" Spike asked, as the two older boys agreed.

All three saw they each had one ball left in their buckets. They picked them up and put them on the tees. Spike said, "One last swing, guys. And let's make a promise. That no matter what happens from this point on, we'll continue to be strong, look out for each other, and always have a good time."

"Yeah." the two agreed, as they swung their golf clubs back.

"Fore!" the trio announced before whacking their balls and sent them flying across the field.

Author's Note:

The OC is owned by fanfiction author, TheDragonSniper