• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 27,318 Views, 799 Comments

Ladies Man on Campus - Wildcard25



Fifteen Year old Spike has found himself attending an academy for girls as part of a co-ed experiment. Will he be accepted or go crazy from hormone overload.

  • ...
55
 799
 27,318

Preparing for the Dance

One afternoon on Friday after school, Spike was in his room still typing up his report assignment given to him by Principal Celestia.

And that's how I came to appreciate and adore Octavia Melody's talent and love for the classical musical arts.

Spike finished up what he was writing for the day and saved the file and stored it away for later. He got up off his desks chair and stretched.

"Oh, boy I need a break," he said before grabbing a drink out of his fridge and drank it. He looked at his cellphone and saw he had a message from Pinkie Pie.

'Spike, we're heading over to the gymnasium to decorate it for the end of the semester dance. If you're done writing for the day, we could use your help.'

Spike smiled, and texted back, 'Be right over.' After sending his text, he left his room and headed out to the gymnasium.

When Spike arrived, he went inside the gym to see the Rainbooms and Trixie were busy setting things up. Sunset, Applejack and Pinkie were painting some banners, Trixie and Rainbow were setting up tables, Vinyl was setting up her turntable, Rarity and Fluttershy were decorating the ceiling with loads of streamers and balloons, and Twilight was checking to make sure everything was in order.

Spike made himself known, "Hey, girls. Anything I can help with?"

"Spike, you made it just in time." Twilight smiled.

"And of course you can help." Pinkie added.

"Whatcha need me to do?"

"Go into the storage room there and pull out some more tables, would ya?" Applejack asked.

"On it," Spike answered, as he went to the storage room and pulled out three tables, "Is it just us working?"

Vinyl answered, "Don't worry, Octy and the rest of the students will be by soon to help out."

And sure enough, Vinyl was right. The rest of the student body arrived and started helping out in decorating the gymnasium, and sharing some laughs.

After a few hours of decorating the whole gymnasium was decorated for the dance in a few days. The theme was known as under the sea, and a majority of the balloons and streamers were colored ocean blue and white, while other decorations were paper like fish, lobsters, crabs, starfish, and turtles hanging from the ceiling, taped to the walls were ocean blue colored tissue paper to give off that under the sea feeling.

Everyone looked around seeing what a great job they did, "This is soooo GOOOOD!" Pinkie jumped up in excitement.

"I love the theme, Pinkie Pie. Under the sea." Spike said.

"It's got that magical feeling to it." Trixie admitted.

They suddenly heard clapping, and standing in the entrance of the gymnasium was Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna.

Celestia began, "Everything looks wonderful, students. This end of the year dance is sure to be the best in a long time."

Spike was curious about a matter, and left the Rainbooms to talk to the adult, "Principal Celestia."

"Yes, Spike?" she asked.

"Question. How do dances work here in schools that are for all girls? I mean in terms of needing or bringing dates?"

The two sisters were curious about his question, but Luna answered, "Normally the girls beforehand would either bring boys from the nearest high schools or friends in town. Otherwise they come in groups as friends."

"I see. Well, then permit me to make a request this time around."

"A request?" Celestia asked.

"Yes. I would like to be, the date to all the girls in attendance."

The two were surprised at his request, "Spike, whatever would you want that?" Celestia inquired.

"Well, I am the first male student here, and I figured the girls would line up begging me to be their date where they didn't have to go searching. So how about I take all these ladies as my dates. Think of it as another part of the test to see if the school can become co-ed." he sweet talked the principals.

The two principals pondered on Spike's request and his idea, until Celestia spoke up, "Very well. But I will hold you responsible for the girls and their actions. Make sure you treat them all equally and I don't want to see any favoritism."

"You have my word," Spike promised, before turning to the student body, "Hear that girls. I'm not just one girls date for the dance. I'm all your dates."

The girls burst into cheers, while the Rainbooms and Trixie were taken aback, "All of our dates?" Fluttershy asked.

"Whoa nelly." Applejack gasped.

"Well, I for one would be more than generous to share him for the dance..." Rarity began before mumbling to herself, "Just this once."

"I'll say Spike has his work cut out for him." Vinyl said.

"That's for sure." Sunset agreed.

"Well, he's got guts to want to take all of us." Rainbow admitted.

"No kidding." Twilight nodded, as the Rainbooms and Trixie looked at Spike wishing they could've gone with him themselves, but he was a step ahead of them.

And soon the girls were leaving the gymnasium to head back to the dorms. Spike was planning to walk back until, Twilight called out to him, "Spike?"

Spike looked back seeing Twilight, Trixie, and the rest of the Rainbooms, "What up, girls?"

"Spike, we wanna make sure you're doing the right thing by being all of our dates to the dance." Twilight began.

"I admit it's a very risky action, but hey all you girls deserve a date and not have go looking for one when there's a guy right here."

"Can you even juggle that many dates?" Sunset asked.

"I'm willing to try."

"You brave-brave boy." Pinkie said, as she pat his shoulder.

"Why thank you."

"Well, Spike, if ya think ya can handle it, we'll hold ya to it." Applejack said.

"Thanks, girls. And I promise you all this you will have a wonderful time." He headed off back to the dorms leaving each of the girls to think simultaneously.

'I do too, Spike.'

At the dorms inside Spike's room, Spike was on phone with Discord to tell him the news.

"You're taking all the girls in your class to their school dance?!"

"You bet I am, sucker fool." Spike chuckled.

"How are you going to manage that?"

"Oh, I'll manage."

"You have to give me details at the end of it, I don't care how minimal they may be!" Discord demanded.

"Relax, my friend. I'll be sure to have some stories to tell you."

"You better. All the good stuff happens to you, but the only thing even remotely funny that happens at my school is someone puking from having the week old meatloaf."

"I didn't need to hear that." Spike replied in repulse.

"Sorry."

"Well, I'll catch you later. I got a paper to continue typing."

"See ya soon, my brother."

Spike ended his call and went back to his computer to type some more on his report, knowing he still had some time to add more to his report before he had to turn in it.