• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 27,333 Views, 799 Comments

Ladies Man on Campus - Wildcard25



Fifteen Year old Spike has found himself attending an academy for girls as part of a co-ed experiment. Will he be accepted or go crazy from hormone overload.

  • ...
55
 799
 27,333

Master and Servant

Author's Note:

Thanks you all for your support so far, especially now that I've hit 500 reviews.

One afternoon, Spike skateboarded into town and stopped outside a teen cafe. He went inside and looked around seeing teenagers, grabbing a bite, hanging out, and relaxing. He looked until he spotted Discord sitting by the counter on a stool.

"Yo, Discord!" he called, before going over.

Discord spotting his friend smiled, "Hey, Spike. Where were ya?"

"Sorry, had to shake the girls off my tail." Spike chuckled.

"Doesn't surprise me," Discord laughed, before handing him a drink, "Here, I took the liberty of getting you a soda."

"Thanks, man," Spike took the drink, "Glad you could meet me today. We have a lot to talk about."

"Billiard room's unoccupied. Why don't we break some balls while we talk?"

Spike shushed him, "Careful how you say that. Don't want anybody to think..."

"Oh, shut up." Discord rolled his eyes, as the two left to go into the cafe's unoccupied billiard room.

Then entered the room seeing the pool table with the balls all set up. The two grabbed a cue stick each, as Discord set the balls up in the center of the table, "So, how're things going at the school now that summer's begun?"

"Well, you'll be happy to know I won't be relocating schools come next semester." Spike answered, as he took a drink of his soda.

Discord looked surprised, "Wait, are you saying that..."

Spike grinned and answered, "Yes! I'm there to stay at the academy."

"Spike, that's awesome!" Discord cheered.

"I know. I mean after all these months it's finally been decided."

"So what's gonna happen now, I mean you're obviously not going to be the only boy in the school anymore." Discord said, as he lifted the ball rack up.

"I know, that's why the Principal already has the boys dormitory being built over the summer, and when it's done I'll be moving into it." He shot the cue ball breaking the balls up.

"Such a shame you won't be living in the same dorm as the girls now." Discord said knowing how bummed Spike must be.

"Yeah, but hey I'll still have the memories." Spike answered, as Discord took a shot with his pool cue.

"And how are your bevy of beauties the Rainbooms doing?" Discord inquired.

"Spectacular, and you know Trixie's become part of the group as well." Spike explained.

"Really, what part is she?"

"She's also on guitar, but she's also the pyrotechnics expect."

"Can she do both?" Discord asked.

"You'd be surprised." Spike answered, as he shot one ball into the pocket.

"Good to hear."

"Yeah, but some things have happened two days ago." Spike admitted, feeling sheepish.

Discord looked at him knowing something was up, "Go on."

"Well, Trixie invited me and Twilight to play truth or dare in her dorm room."

"Truth or dare? Well, now that's a game I would've wanted to get in on." Discord smirked.

"You would, especially with the penalty rule we put in."

"Penalty rule?"

"Yeah. If we didn't do a dare or tell the truth, we had to strip a certain article of clothing."

Discord did a spittake, "You and the two girls stripped?"

"Well, not all the way," Spike replied, "But I did see Trixie's breasts and Twilight's panties."

Discord let out a laugh of shock, "Oxygen! I need some oxygen!"

"Ok, calm down, because I'm not finished yet."

"There's more?" Discord asked in disbelief.

"Much more." Spike answered, as Discord shot one ball.

"I'm listening."

"Well, one of Twilight's dares from Trixie was to smother me into her chest."

Discord eyes widened, "Did she?"

Spike smiled brightly, "She did." he whispered.

Discord's jaw dropped, "Spike, you SOB!"

"I know, right?" Spike laughed.

"How did they feel?" Discord leaned in wanting answers.

"Soft, squishy, like a pillow valley." Spike explained in delight.

"Damn." Discord panted.

"But then things went a little south." Spike continued.

Discord looked confused, "What do you mean south?"

"I chose truth from Twilight, and she asked me if I've ever lost my virginity."

Discord eyes widened, "What did you do?"

Spike winced, "I told the truth."

" You what?!" Discord cried.

"I told them I slept with half of the Rainbooms!" Spike confessed.

"Oh, My God!"

"I know!"

"Why didn't you pass it up?"

"I panicked. And I didn't feel like removing my pants... I had a boner growing." he whispered the last part.

"Say no more. I completely understand it."

"Well, needless to say Twilight and Trixie were outraged."

"No kidding. If any woman found out one of their male friends was sleeping with their own friends, they'd feel that way."

"Afterward they went to meet with the rest of the girls." Spike said.

"And how did that go?"

"Actually, it wasn't so bad. They all took it rather well." the boy answered.

"You dodged a fatal bullet there, Spike." Discord warned him.

"Well that bullet did leave a bit of a graze."

"How so?"

"They got into my phone and found the shower selfie collection."

"WHAT?!"

"I know. But the good news is they didn't beat me to a pulp because of it."

"And the bad news?" Discord asked knowing bad news followed.

Spike winced, "They deleted them all from my phone."

Discord's eyes widened, "Spike, say it isn't so."

"I'm afraid it is so."

"Oh, Spike. I am so sorry. I know those selfies meant the world to you." Discord apologized with much remorse and sympathy.

"They did... Which is why I had a back up file of them on my computer." Spike smirked.

Discord did a double blink, "Come again?"

"I made sure to have a backup plan in case they were ever discovered and I was forced to remove them."

Discord smirked, "Clever."

"I also have a spare flashdrive containing the files hidden under my desk in a hidden compartment I installed myself." Spike added.

"Wicked."

"And I think the other girls Twilight, Trixie, Rarity, and Vinyl will be gunning for me to sleep with each of them."

Discord looked shocked, "Dude, are you for real?"

Spike nodded, "I am. Question is who will make the first move?"

"That is a big question." Discord nodded.

"And I have a feeling I'll get my answer soon," Spike said, before eying the eight ball and smirked, as he positioned his stick to the cue ball, "Eight ball, corner pocket," Spike hit the ball that bumped the eight ball as it rolled into the corner pocket. Spike looked at Discord with a smile, "That's game."

Discord grumbled, "Balls!"

Soon they left the billiard room with Discord paying for their drinks, "Well, love to stay, Spike, but I gotta go. I got me a date."

"Oh, really, with who?"

"Her." Discord motioned to the door of the cafe.

Spike looked at was awestruck. Entering was a college aged student with long seductive legs, a beautiful bouncy bust, long greenish hair, and green eyes. Her outfit included a pair of black shorts that showed off her model legs, and a dark green top that left some cleavage open for viewing.

Spike spoke, "Discord, are you..."

"Oh, yeah. See, you're not the only one that can get a date with a hottie," Discord called the girl over, "Oh Chrissy!"

The girl looked over at Discord and smiled, "Discord!" she ran over, and the two embraced and kissed.

Spike watched feeling a bit mortified to watch his older friend make out with his girl in front of him, and yet happy to see he found someone.

The two broke lips, as Discord spoke, "Chrysalis, I'd like you to meet someone. This is my best friend Spike. Spike, this is Chrysalis from my school."

"Nice to meet you." Spike shook her hand.

"Right back at you," she answered, "So you're the lone boy in a school filled with girls?"

"Well, used to be. The school's going to be co-ed now once summer ends."

"I see. Well, no matter how many boys now start attending, I'll bet you'll always be the top boy there since you were the one who made the co-ed thing possible." Chrysalis flirted.

Spike smiled and nodded, "Damn right. Well, it was nice meeting you, but I gotta jet."

"See you later, Spike." Discord bid him farewell, as Spike left the cafe and boarded off.

It was reaching the hour of dusk, as Spike returned to the dormitory. He went inside and walked to his dorm room yawning, "Wonder what I should have for dinner tonight?" he asked himself before unlocking and opening the door to his room. He stepped inside and saw to his surprise saw Rarity dressed in a sexy black maid outfit with her cleavage peaking out from the corset. She was kneeling on the floor facing him with her hands folded onto her skirt.

"Rarity?" Spike gasped in shock, as a blush formed across his face.

Rarity giggled, "Welcome home, master." she bowed her head.

"Master?" Spike asked, "What is going on here?"

Rarity looked up, "I thought we'd do a little role play as master and his servant. That's me." she winked flirtatiously.

Spike blinked, "How long have you been waiting for me?"

"Not too long. I had time to prepare beforehand." Rarity revealed she prepared his table as a dinner for two.

Spike seeing how it all looked so nicely prepared spoke, "Well, thank you. I take it you will be joining me for dinner?"

"Of course, darling. Now come along, don't want dinner getting cold." Rarity said, as she took Spike's jacket and hung it on the rack.

Spike went to take a seat at the table, only for Rarity to pull it out for him and sat him down, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." she said, as she continued to prepare dinner.

Spike thought to himself, 'Wow. I'd have dreams about girls dressed as maids welcoming me home after a long day.'

Once Rarity had the food placed on the table, she took a seat herself, "I hope you're hungry. I made plenty for both of us."

"Thanks, Rarity. I truly wasn't expecting this." Spike admitted.

"Just wanting to do something nice for my favorite guy." she answered.

"Well, let me just say I really appreciate all this." Spike said.

"I'm glad. Now then let's enjoy dinner." Rarity said, as they began eating.

Spike took one bite, and smiled, "Delicious. Rarity, you really outdid yourself."

"I try," she smiled, "And I was thinking after dinner we could continue to have a little time to ourselves."

"Time to ourselves?" Spike asked, as Rarity nodded, "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking of?"

Rarity smirked, "If you're thinking what I am thinking, then you know we're both going to have a very satisfying night."

Spike sat their in shock, and thought, 'Hot shit.'

Later on after dinner, Spike's dorm lights were out, while the only light was the moon shining through his window. Spike himself saw straight up in bed under the covers while wearing nothing. He heard the sound of the water running in the bathroom, as excitement grew on his face. Suddenly stepping out of his bathroom was Rarity wearing a purple robe, that hugged her body.

She looked at Spike and smile, "Comfy, Spike?"

"I am now." he answered.

Rarity giggled, "Good. Now let me join you." she stood before his bed, and undid the sash of her robe. Once it was untied, she slipped the robe off revealing her bare body to Spike, whose eyes widened.

'Holy shit, I could've had that the time she and I made out here.' he thought in arousal.

Rarity smiled seeing he was already taken in by he sexiness, and climbed into the bed and under the covers. She snuggled up to him and spoke, "Reminds you of our morning make out, doesn't it?"

"Yes, except this feels a hell of a lot better." he answered.

Rarity smiled, "I know. So why don't we officially pick up where we left off that morning, what do you say, handsome?" she ran a finger down his cheek and under his chin.

Spike answered without a second thought, "Take me, I'm yours tonight." So the two locked lips and passionately made out, with their tongues dancing inside each others mouths.

An hour later, both Spike and Rarity laid under the bed panting from their romantic escapade. Spike turned to Rarity and smiled, "Rarity, you were wonderful."

"You were even better, Spike." Rarity answered, as they kissed.

"Well, you'll be happy to know you're the first before Twilight, Vinyl, or Trixie that got with me like this." Spike explained.

Rarity smiled, "So I've joined the rest of the girls in the club of having my purity taken by you? I'm so happy." she laid her head into his chest.

Spike stroked her hair, "I'm happy about it too. Goodnight, Rarity." he drifted off to sleep.

"Mm, goodnight. My Spikey-Wikey." Rarity answered, as she fell asleep in the comfort of his embrace.