• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 27,258 Views, 799 Comments

Ladies Man on Campus - Wildcard25



Fifteen Year old Spike has found himself attending an academy for girls as part of a co-ed experiment. Will he be accepted or go crazy from hormone overload.

  • ...
55
 799
 27,258

Dance Rave

In Spike's dorm room, he was at his computer looking at his backup files of the shower selfies of the girls that were originally deleted by the others from his phone.

Spike was currently salivating over one of the selfies that had both Lyra and Bonbon in it, "Oh, yeah. They say they're best friends, but that ain't your run of the mill friendships," suddenly there was a knock at his door which frightened him. He quickly clicked out of the selfies folder and closed his laptop, "Who is it?"

"It's Vinyl, Spike. Can I come in?"

Spike went from his desk chair to his bed and answered, "Sure. Door's open."

The door opened, and Vinyl Scratch stepped in, "Hey, Spike. How's it going?"

Spike kicked back on his bed, "All good. What brings you by?"

"I got an invite for you." Vinyl smiled, as she handed Spike a flier.

Spike took it and read it was for a Rave, "A Rave Party on Friday night?"

"Yeah, at the old abandoned warehouse. I'm D.J-ing there. And I want you to come. You and the rest of the girls."

"Really?" Spike asked.

"Of course. You're the life of the party, Spike, and there's a lot of friends I know outside the school who'd want to meet you."

"There are?" Spike inquired, as Vinyl nodded, "Well, if it's a party I'm there."

Vinyl smiled brightly, "Great. I'll be sure to let the girls know. Thanks, Spike." she embraced him, and Spike felt flustered.

"No problem," he said, while enjoying the close contact. When Vinyl took her leave, Spike spoke to himself, "A Rave. Now that's sure to be awesome." he said with excitement.

Friday arrived, and around late afternoon at the abandoned warehouse, Vinyl was setting up her turntable up in a catwalk, while the girls and Spike were setting up lights and a disco ball.

Vinyl looked around smiling, "Everything's looking good, guys. Keep it up."

"This rave is going to be so awesome." Rainbow said, as she hung some lights.

"I know." Pinkie agreed, while putting up some tables for the refreshments.

As Spike was inspecting the place, he spoke, "I've been needing another opportunity to cut loose."

"With the way you dance, it's no wonder you like the chances." Applejack stated.

"Come on, girls. We still need to finish this." Twilight said as they got back to work.

When nighttime rolled in, many teens from either the academy or the regular high schools were gathering into the warehouse and began dancing as Vinyl was mixing her music. Multicolored lights and the disco ball gave off some cool special lighting affects around the warehouse.

Among the many teenagers present, Spike and the Rainbooms were mingling with the other ravers. Spike turned to the girls and spoke, "Watch and learn." he started breaking down and performing some dance moves.

The Rainbooms watched feeling amazed at Spike once again showing them what he's got. The ravers were also enraptured by Spike's performance, and started cheering his name.

As Spike danced, he suddenly froze in position when he saw one guy approach and stare at him, "Yo. What's up?" Spike asked.

The guy was about a year older than Spike with jelled back black hair and green eyes. He was wearing sneakers, black parachute pants, and a fishnet shirt. The older guy looked at Spike with a sneer, before speaking, "Looks like we got us a dancer here."

Spike spoke, "This? I'm just breaking down, you know? It's a party of course."

The guy spoke, "The name's Dancey McFly, five time dance champ." he did some dance poses.

"Cool. I'm Spike Drake." Spike extended his hand out for a shake, only for Dancey to ignore it.

"You got style, boy. Style I want to test. You and me, the dance floor in five." he issued a challenge.

"Sounds like fun." Spike answered, oblivious to the seriousness of his challenger's demeanor.

"Yes. We'll see how fun it is." Dancey answered, as he moon walked away.

The girls looked horrified, as Twilight began, "Spike, are you insane?"

"What?" the boy asked in confusion.

"Accepting a challenge like that?" Applejack asked in disbelief.

"You must have a death wish." Rainbow added.

"What're you talking about?" Spike asked not getting it.

"You know he's just challenging you so he can show off and make you look like a fool?" Rarity asked.

Spike seeing that looked to see Dancey flirting with some girls, spoke, "Well, we'll see who the fool is after this."

"Spike." Sunset said in concern.

And five minutes later, the dance floor was cleared with the exception of Spike and Dancey. Vinyl spoke into a mic from her turntable, "Ravers, we got us a dance off tonight. First we have Dancey McFly, five time dance champ," Dancey did some dance steps ending with a cocky smirk, "And his opponent all the way from Canterlot Academy former all girls school, Spike Drake!" The Rainbooms cheered, as Spike did some dance moves of his own and shot Dancey a similar smirk to rub it in, "Dancers, dance!" Vinyl began mixing music.

And so Spike and Dancey were off breaking it down and busting a move in their own style. Dancey was trying hard to keep his steps perfect, while Spike was just having fun with it. The teenagers were rooting and cheering for either one. As Dancey danced, he noticed Spike was dancing as well not looking the least bit intimidated by Dancey's steps and talent. Getting jealous, Dancey started getting more serious with his moves, wowing the ravers in the process.

The Rainbooms watched in worry for Spike, "Spike's going to get clobbered after this." Trixie said in worry.

Pinkie smiled, "I think he's doing just fine."

"What?" Twilight gasped.

"Pinkie, have you lost your marbles?" Rainbow asked.

"Of course, not, Rainbow," Pinkie replied, as she pulled out a big jar of marbles, "I got them right here." The girls face faulted. Suddenly Pinkie got bumped from behind and dropped her jar, "Oh, no!" she cried, as the marbles spilled out and was rolling onto the area of the floor Spike was dancing on.

The girls cringed knowing if Spike stepped on them and slipped it was all over. When Spike started stepping on the marbles he was indeed starting to slip, but not fall on his back. In fact, Spike's bizarre slipping style started looking like he was dancing in a hyper incredible fashion.

Up above, while Vinyl was still mixing music, she saw Spike's slipping dance, and looked awestruck and said to herself, "He's amazing."

When Dancey looked back itching to see Spike lose his cool, he instead saw Spike doing his slipping dance which was starting to make him feel uneasy. Suddenly Dancey ceased his steps, "Hey, man. I know when I'm beat." he stepped off the dance floor.

Spike was still doing his crazy slipping dance, before he ceased his slipping and struck a disco dance pose. The crowd of teenagers were struck with silent, until they burst into applause and cheering for Spike.

Spike seeing their reactions brightened up a smile, as the Rainbooms gathered around congratulating him, "Spike, that was wonderful!" Fluttershy cheered.

"That was hard core." Rainbow added.

"You were amazing, darling." Rarity put in.

"Looks like there's a new dance champ." Sunset smiled, while motioning to Dancey who was leaning against a wall in depression.

"Thanks, girls. But who brought the marbles?" Spike asked, as all eyes turned on Pinkie Pie who chuckled sheepishly.

Suddenly the teens gathered around the dance champ calling and cheering his name. The Rainbooms joined in chanting Spike's name, as Spike himself smiled at his success and knew tonight was awesome.

After the rave, the Rainbooms and Spike returned to the dorms. Spike however went inside Vinyl's room with said D.J. Spike looked around seeing the D.J and rave motif of her room, complete with speakers and a turntable.

"Spike, you were indeed incredible tonight." Vinyl began.

"I have you to thank, Vinyl. With your mad mixing, there would be nothing to dance too." Spike answered.

Vinyl smiled, as she removed her sunglasses to reveal her eyes to Spike. Spike marveled at the alluring cerise color. The girl spoke, "You know why I invited you to my room, don't you?"

Spike answered, "Of course. Why else would I come?" he smiled.

The two got closer, as Spike pulled his shirt off and over his head leaving him bare chest. Vinyl unzipped her shirt until it was undone. Spike gazed down seeing through the opening of her shirt was her breast contained in a cyan colored bra. The two embraced each other giving them the feel of each others chests.

"Thanks for coming to the Rave, Spike. You made it all the more special." Vinyl spoke, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Spike smiled, as he kept his arms wrapped around her waist, "Wouldn't have missed it for you or anyone else." he answered.

Vinyl lifted her head up from Spike's shoulder, and the two looked each other in the eyes. They leaned in closer, as their lips puckered. Eventually their lips connected and they kissed passionately. They moved closer to Vinyl's bed still locking lips before they dropped down atop the bed with Spike on top.

When the broke lips, Spike asked, "Are you absolutely sure about this?"

Vinyl nodded, "I am. And if you want, we can stay in this position. I don't mind being on the bottom."

Spike smiled, "Then I won't complain."

An hour later, all of Spike's and Vinyl's clothing were piled on the floor of the girls dorm room. While in bed, the two lied down next to each other with Vinyl draping herself over Spike panting with him, "That was perfect, Spike. You've wowed me yet again tonight, not just with your dance moves."

"I know. I'm just full of surprises." Spike admitted.

"That's for sure." Vinyl said, as she snuggled up closer to him while he held her close.

"Goodnight, Vinyl." Spike whispered.

Vinyl reached over and gave Spike a kiss, and replied, "Goodnight, Spike. My Dance Champ." the two fell asleep to dream blissfully.

Author's Note:

Don't miss next time where Discord, Spike, and the Rainbooms decide to scope out an old abandoned family entertainment center loaded with bizarre and creepy looking animatronic mascots