• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 27,333 Views, 799 Comments

Ladies Man on Campus - Wildcard25



Fifteen Year old Spike has found himself attending an academy for girls as part of a co-ed experiment. Will he be accepted or go crazy from hormone overload.

  • ...
55
 799
 27,333

Faculty Date

One morning, Fluttershy and Rarity were in the student lounge relaxing. Rarity stretched her arms up in the armchair, "Oh, what a day, isn't it, Fluttershy?"

"It sure is, Rarity." Fluttershy agreed.

"Hey, girls." Applejack said, as she and Rainbow walked in.

"How goes it?" Rainbow asked.

"We're ok, Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy answered.

"Have yall seen Spike today?" Applejack inquired.

"No we haven't." Rarity answered.

"Damn. I was hoping he could join us in shooting hoops in the gymnasium." Rainbow said in disappointment.

"You're looking for Spike?" Twilight asked as she, Sunset, and Pinkie walked in.

"Yeah. I don't suppose any of you know where he is?" Applejack asked.

Sunset answered, "He left early this morning. Wanted to go for day out by himself."

"That's disappointing," Pinkie said with a pout, "Why would he want to be by himself when he's got us?"

"Maybe he just needs some time to himself," Fluttershy suggested, "Everyone does."

"Quite so." Rarity agreed.

"Wonder what he really does by himself?" Rainbow wondered, as the others themselves were just as curious.

Meanwhile out in the city, Spike was walking around while admiring the gorgeous day.

"Now this is a perfect day to be out and about. Maybe I'll a grab a bite and check out the mall. See if they have any new issues of my fave comics." Spike said to himself.

Spike continued walking, until a voice spoke up, "Spike Drake. Isn't this a surprise."

Spike jumped in a startle. He spun around and came face to face with Celestia and Luna, "Principal Celestia? Vice Principal Luna?" he asked in shock.

The two sisters chuckled, "There's no need for formality, Spike." Celestia said.

"Until the semester begins, you don't have to address us as Principal or Vice Principal." Luna added.

"Really?" he asked, and they nodded in confirmation, "Oh, good. Forgive me, but it does feel unusual to address you two casually."

"Understandable." Celestia agreed.

"So what brings you two out and about?"

"Well, seeing it is such a nice day we felt like it'd be best if we spent it outdoors." Luna explained.

"I hear ya." Spike agreed.

Celestia and Luna looked around, as the older sister spoke, "It's surprising to see you alone and not with Twilight or the others."

"Yeah. It is rare to see me without them or my buddy Discord, but I kinda felt like going solo from them today. But that doesn't mean I don't care about them."

"We understand," Celestia said, "Sometimes you just want to try something different compared to what you normally do."

"Exactly." Spike agreed.

Suddenly an excited look grew on Luna's face as she whispered something into Celestia's ear. The older sister looked intrigued, and whispered back, "Not a bad idea, Luna," Spike was confused, until Celestia spoke to him, "Spike, would you be interested in spending the day with us?"

Spike upon hearing her suggestion stumbled back a bit, "Wha-what? Spend the day with you two?"

"Is there a problem with that?" Luna asked.

"Oh, no. No problem at all," he answering making sure he wasn't rude, "I'm just surprised."

"Well, you are looking for a change up in spending your day." Celestia noted.

"Won't it look awkward for a teenager to be seen with two ladies like yourselves?" Spike asked.

"We'll make sure it doesn't feel awkward for you." Luna promised.

Spike was interested wondering just what it would be like to seen with the principals who wanted him to think of them as regular people, "Well, ok."

The two smiled, "Thank you, Spike. We appreciate this." Celestia said.

"You're welcome."

"So what should we do first?" Luna inquired.

"Well, I was about to start with a bite." Spike explained.

"Sounds like a splendid idea." Celestia answered.

"I could go for a bite myself." Luna admitted.

"Well, then, ladies. Shall we go?" Spike offered.

"Lead the way." Celestia said, as the teenager led on.

Soon enough the three were at Spike's fave burger joint, where the three were at a booth eating away at their meals. Spike noticed Celestia was gorging down on her burger, while Luna laughed.

Spike spoke up, "Forgive me, Ms. Celestia, but this is a side of you I've never seen before."

"Just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I can't act like a teenager once in awhile." she answered.

"True, though when my parents try that it only embarrasses me." Spike answered.

The three chuckled, as Luna spoke up, "Well, you think watching my sister stuff her face like this is funny. You should see her when she stuffs her face full of cake. Her face looked like a bloated toad. Now that's hilarious."

Spike looked at Celestia on the verge of laughing, "Seriously?" he laughed with Luna.

Celestia turned to her sister, determined to get back at her, "Well, what about that time when we were kids, and you tried hanging upside down like your possum Tiberius?"

Spike looked to Luna, "You had a pet possum? And you tried to hang upside down like him?"

Luna looked sheepish, as Celestia continued, "That's right. Oh, you should've seen when all the blood rushed to her head. She looked as red as an apple." she laughed with Spike.

Luna turned to Celestia, "You win this round, sister."

Spike thought to himself, as he watched the two sisters act like rivals, 'Oh, these two really are like regular people when they're not running a school,' he then noticed many other people and teenagers looking at them oddly, "Don't they have anything better to look at?" he asked the two.

When the adults noticed the looks, Celestia spoke, "Well, the three of us together do make one odd group."

"Yeah. I can imagine their thoughts," Spike began before mimicking one of them, "What visions of beauty wasted by being next to a shrimp." he suddenly realized what he said, and saw the two sisters were flustered from his words.

"You think we're visions of beauty?" Luna inquired.

Spike was worried about how to answer them, but remembered an important lesson about being nice to ladies. Especially when those ladies run the school you attend, "Of course. I mean look at yourselves. Two ladies with your looks and personalities, you could have any guy in the world. And they'd be lucky to have you."

"Oh, Spike." Celestia said, with a blush.

"I'm sorry. I should probably shut up now." he said feeling awkward.

"That's quite all right, Spike." Luna replied.

"It is?"

"Of course. We're just not used to getting compliments like that from younger boys. Especially a teenage boy." Celestia said.

"Well, I did mean what I said. Hell, if I wasn't a student and an adult I'd probably want to ask you both out," he then thought, 'Hell, I can already classify this as a date.'

Spike noticed the two ladies smiling sweetly, as Luna spoke, "You'd really ask us both out?"

Spike himself started getting flustered, as he saw the sweet looks the two were giving him, 'Oh, great, now I'm starting to lose myself.' he thought, before answering, "Well, if I was an adult, you know?"

"That wouldn't matter. We'd date anyone older or younger." Celestia said, as she herself smiled at Spike.

"Good to know." Spike said, as he started to sweat.

Luna gasped, "I know. Let's have a real day out. We'll do whatever comes to mind."

"We will?" Spike asked.

"A wonderful idea, Luna," Celestia agreed, "How about it, Spike?"

Spike seeing no way out of it answered, "Well, sure. If you want."

"Perfect." Luna smiled, as they finished their food and took off.

And so Spike had followed along with Celestia and Luna doing whatever they could. They went for a walk in the park along with some window shopping. Celestia stopped in a pastry shop and shared a cake with Spike while ignoring Luna's mimicking of her stuffing her face with cake.

Afterward Spike and Luna stopped in an arcade, and were busy playing a fighting game against each other. Spike watched as Luna was keeping up with him, "Whoa. I didn't know you were such a gamer, Ms. Luna."

"Oh, I love videogames. Most of the boys back then felt that a girl shouldn't play them. But I got back at them by clobbering each of them at the game they each individually excelled at."

"Well, I'm not letting you clobber me at this game!" Spike called, as he took the fight back to Luna. Eventually Spike's avatar defeated Luna's much to the vice principal's shock.

"Good game, Ms. Luna." Spike extended his hand.

Luna clasped her hand with his, "Yes. You were a challenge."

"Same to you." Spike admitted.

"But next time. Victory will be mine." Luna smirked.

"Be looking forward to it." Spike smirked back.

As the day was coming to an end, Spike was walked back to the dorms by Celestia and Luna. He looked back at the sisters and spoke, "Thanks for walking me back, but I would've made it without you."

"We know. We just wanted to make our time together last as long as it could." Luna said.

"Thank you for spending the day with us, Spike. We really appreciate it." Celestia added.

"Thanks for inviting me." he replied.

"We hope you have a good night, and a wonderful rest of summer vacation." Luna said.

"Same to you two. And I'll see you when the new semester starts." Spike was about to go into the dorms, until Celestia spoke up.

"Spike, one last thing before you turn in."

Spike raised a brow, "What?"

"This." Luna said, as the two ladies approached Spike much to his confusion.

Both got on either side of the boy, squatted down a bit, and performed a double cheek kiss simultaneously. Spike froze, as he felt the soft sensation of the Principal and Vice Principal's lips upon his cheeks. When the two finished their kiss to his cheeks, they hugged him from both sides before Celestia spoke.

"Have a nice night." the two sisters walked off leaving Spike standing by himself with a shocked expression. He turned around and started walking for the dormitory and entered.

Inside the dorm, the girls were still relaxing in the lounge, while enjoying some teas and cookies. Twilight saw Spike walk in, and spoke.

"Spike, hey!"

"Hi girls." Spike answered in monotone, without even looking at them.

"How was your day, sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"It was fine. Goodnight." he continued to speak in monotone before going up to his room.

The girls watched him oddly, as Sunset spoke, "What's with him?"

"Yeah. He's talking like a zombie." Pinkie noticed.

"Or your sister." Rainbow joked.

"Nah, Maud's much happier than that." the girls rolled their eyes.

Spike went inside his dorm room and closed the door behind him. He stood in the center of the room still processing what happened to him outside. When he finally registered all that happened a smiled curled his face.

"Whoo-hoo!" he jumped up, "I had a date with the principal and vice principal of my own school!" he did a dance of excitement, while throwing air punches. He suddenly stopped a bore a serious expression, "I have to tell Discord." he ran to his laptop to send a message to his bud knowing he'd want to hear this bit of juicy news.