• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 378 Views, 1 Comments

The Sorcerer's Apprentice - lunabrony



Young Peanut has to clean his room, under orders not to use magic. But what his mother doesn't know can't hurt, right? He's not very good at magic yet, but surely he can finish before... wait, how do you turn this thing off?

  • ...
 1
 378

Part Three: Lesson Learned?

Peanut had gotten a verbal butt kicking from his mother, without any sort of resemblance that she was impressed with his learning magic so quickly. He had been in more trouble than he'd ever been in, at least as far as he could remember, in his entire life. He'd been made to clean up as much of the mess as possible by himself, without magic, where his mother had cleaned up the rest of it afterward, such as the ruined carpeting.

"Trixie hopes you learned your lesson!" She called downstairs, where young Peanut had been ordered to do the laundry. Of course, he didn't want to do the laundry, and was shooting sparks of energy off his horn to get the few articles of clothing they owned to wash themselves. This was Canterot, after all, and formal settings were often required.

A pair of suit pants rose up from the laundry basket, stretched, and folded over limply, as if bowing to him.

"Get in there!" Peanut ordered, pointing a hoof at the washing basin.

The pants had no intention of getting in there, and instead grabbed him, who was too overcome by surprise to react quickly enough, and threw him into the machine before turning it on, watching in what appeared to be amusement as the colt disappeared into the large vault of soap.

He came up, dripping, and glared at the pants.

Author's Note:

This story is done, it was only ever a short one. I'm gonna go back and work on some of my Incompletes now.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment