• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 713 Views, 15 Comments

Hero Mode - dbzponyninja



A series of several planned stories about my OC Hero Mode who appears in my avatar

  • ...
45
 15
 713

Story 2 The Date

Hero Mode Story Two The Date? by Hero-Mode as i'm known as on deviantart.com, dbzponyninja as i'm known as on Fimfiction.net and RarityFan365 as i'm known as on Everypony.com Written on ‎August ‎7, ‎2014

It had been three days since Hero Mode moved to Ponyville and him and Spike became friendly rivals who are competing for Rarity's love and affection however they both decided today to both do several odd jobs around Ponyville in order earn a large amount of bits in order to take Rarity out on a dinner date to a expensive restaraunt that would no doubt impress her.

Spike did things like help Mr. and Mrs. Cake at Sugarcube Corner, Help Applejack do chores at Sweet Apple Acres and even help Cheerilee with her groceries while Hero Mode did things like help Fluttershy take care of sick animals at her cottage, spot Bulk Biceps while he is working out and even help Bon Bon make sweets at Bon Bon's Sweet Shop as well as Carrot Top a.k.a. Golden Harvest garden at her house.

By dinner time Hero Mode had earned fifty bits while Spike had earned thirty bits and upon talking to each other Spike had realized that Hero Mode had earned more money than him so he decided to give Hero Mode his thirty bits so that Hero Mode could take Rarity out on a date and he did just that.


Hero Mode knocked out the door to Carousel Boutique and asked Rarity "Rarity do you want to go out with me tonight and eat at the most expensive restaraunt in Ponyville, I know that it will be worth a large amount of bits but don't worry I have the money."

Rarity told Hero Mode "I am rather hungry and it also turns out that I have a large amount of bits myself so sure i'll take you up on your offer darling just let me put on this new outfit that I made earlier today, i'll be right back dear."

After waiting five to ten minutes Rarity was wearing blue diamond ear rings, gold bracelets around her two front hooves, a white top, a black medium length skirt and black high heel shoes.

Rarity asked Hero Mode "So how do I like, umm Hero Mode was it?"


Hero Mode told Rarity "You were beautiful before but now you're even more beautiful."

Rarity blushed and told Hero Mode "Why thank you Hero Mode you sure know how to talk to a mare don't you?"

Hero Mode told Rarity "What can I say my mom taught me well but anyway can we go now please?"

Rarity told Hero Mode "Oh but of course let's be on our way however I do have questions for you I hope you don't mind answering questions while eating?"


Hero Mode told Rarity "Oh no I don't mind but don't expect me to answer your questions while eating my mother taught me not to talk while eating."

Anyway while eating Rarity asked him things like "So I heard that you were both a dragon and a pony what's it like being both?", and he told her "Well I was made fun of and picked on alot as kid for being a dragon who is also part pony while all the other students in my class where you know just ponies but overtime I came to accept who I am and not let anypony's words or tauntings and occasionally beatings but i've made several friends since then like Spike, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and of course The Cutie Mark Crusaders one of which I know is your sister Sweetie Belle."

Rarity then said to him "Oh yes I heard that you were friends with my sweet little darling sister Sweetie Belle i'm glad that you're friends with her."

Hero Mode told Rarity "Me too she's a nice little filly and I like her and her friends especially Scootaloo and Applebloom, they're all pretty cool."

Rarity laughed and told Hero Mode "Cool that's something that Rainbow Dash would say but I guess that since you're friends with her like I am things like that are too be expected."

Anyway Rarity and Hero Mode talked and laughed and ate together and all had fun and then Hero Mode walked Hero Mode back home to Carousel Boutique. The End.