• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 712 Views, 15 Comments

Hero Mode - dbzponyninja



A series of several planned stories about my OC Hero Mode who appears in my avatar

  • ...
45
 15
 712

Story 1 The Life of Hero Mode

Hero Mode Story One The Life of Hero Mode by Hero-Mode as i'm known as on deviantart, dbzponyninja as i'm known as on Fimfiction.net and RarityFan365 as i'm known as on Everypony.com Written on ‎Wednesday, ‎July ‎30, ‎2014

Hero Mode is a half dragon and half pony hybrid, he is a fighting game fan, a superhero fan and a Anime fan, (just like me) his mother is a pink pegasus mare named Sunny Skies who has a cutie mark similiar to Princess Celestia except for the fact that it also has a cloud on it as well plus she also has a blue mane and tail and green eyes, his father is a green dragon with red eyes and red scales named Flame Bringer.


When he was a kid he was picked on and bullied for not only his interest but for also being half dragon and not a full on one hundred percent pony like his classmates they said things to him like "Freak", "Nerd", "You'll never be one of us" and "Go back home to your cave and never come back you don't belong here."

However he has chosen to not let anything the ponies said or did to him as a kid get to him and he has also decided to accept who he is when he became a teenager which caused the same ponies that bullied and made fun of him as a kid become his friends and even apoligize for their behavior and actions as kids as well.


Five to six years later Hero Mode moved to Ponyville and met as well as befriended Applejack, Applebloom, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Spike the dragon and Sweetie Belle as well all over a period of several days however when Rarity was picking up Sweetie Belle who was hanging out with Hero Mode as well as Applebloom and Scootaloo at the time he developed a crush on her. (Just so you know in real life I do not have a crush on Rarity only my OC does)

Anyway Hero Mode asked Spike "Spike can I tell you a secret?"

Spike asked Hero Mode "What is it Hero Mode?"

Hero Mode told Spike "I have a crush on Rarity."

Spike told Hero Mode "But I had a crush on Rarity first."


Hero Mode asked Spike "Really, well I didn't know."

Spike then told Hero Mode "Well what are we going to do we can't both have a crush on Rarity that would be bad for our friendship."

Hero Mode then decided and told Spike "Let's be both friends and rivals, rivals who will compete for Rarity's love and affection but hey when we're not doing that could you maybe let me borrow some of your Power Ponies comic books?"

Spike told Hero Mode "Then it's decided we'll be friends and rivals and yes I will let you borrow some of my Power Ponies comic books."

Hero Mode and Spike then shook each others claws while telling each other at the same time "Sounds like a plan." The End.