• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 712 Views, 15 Comments

Hero Mode - dbzponyninja



A series of several planned stories about my OC Hero Mode who appears in my avatar

  • ...
45
 15
 712

Story 3 So Many Friends


Hero Mode Story Three So Many Friends




One day after his date with Rarity Hero Mode was just walking through Ponyville visiting all his friends first he visited Applejack and her little sister Applebloom and he even ate apple pie made by Granny Smith, Big Macintosh also ate pie too.

After that he visited his crush Rarity and her little sister Sweetie Belle and he even volunteered to play with Sweetie Belle while Rarity was working but when she got finished Rarity joined in on the fun too.


Hero Mode then went to hang out at Princess Twilight Sparkle's castle with Princess Twilight and his friendly rival Spike and Spike even let Hero Mode borrow some of his Power Ponies comics as well.

Hero Mode then went to Fluttershy's cottage and helped her take care of her animal friends.

The last thing he did was hang out with Scootaloo who was watching Rainbow Dash perform awesome aerial acrobatics.


Hero Mode then went back to his house only to be greeted by Rockette, Roxy a.k.a. Roxanne and Wild Awry.


The three mares asked Hero Mode "Hey I know that we've never met before but can we come in?"


Hero Mode then told all three of them "Sure I like meeting new ponies come on in."


Rockette and Roxy asked Hero Mode "Thanks by the way what's your name?"


Hero Mode asked them "Oh my name is Hero Mode, can you tell me your names now?"

Rockette then told Hero Mode "My name is Rockette Stringer and the unicorn over there is my sister Roxy Stringer, but her real name is Roxanne."


Wild Awry then told Hero Mode "Hi Hero Mode my name is Wild Awry but you can call my Wild."

Hero Mode then asked her "Wild huh, ok Wild it is?"


Just then Digi Digital showed up.


Digi then said "Oh I didn't realize that you had company, I'll come back later."

Hero Mode then told Digi "Nonsense the more the merrier I always say, come on in."


Digi then asked Hero Mode "Really, wow thanks but I must ask are you a dragon or a pony, I mean you look like a dragon but your tail looks like the tail of a pony, are you like a hybrid or something?"


Rockette, Roxy and Wild all said at the same time "That is a good question, we all have to admit we were wondering that ourselves."

Hero Mode then told all four ponies "Oh well I got my dragon half from my father but I got my pony half from my mother, so yes I am a hybrid although my dragon half is more dominant than my pony half."


Digi, Rockette, Roxy and Wild all asked Hero Mode at the same time "Wow that's incredible, what's it like being both a dragon and a pony?"

Hero Mode told them "Well while I have grown to accept and be proud of who I am now I was teased and bullied for it when I was younger."


Hero Mode then asked all four ponies in his house "Hey I know the four of us just met but would you all like to be friends?"


All four ponies told him as they hugged him at the same time "You bet."

Anyway Digi, Rockette, Roxy and Wild hanged out at Hero Mode's house for several hours and then went home when it was time to go to bed.


Then as Hero Mode took off his glasses and went to bed he told himself "I have so many wonderful friends, I can't wait to hang out with all of them again tomorrow."



Digi Digital belongs to digitbrony.deviantart.com/, Rockette, Roxy and Wild Awry belongs to therockinstallion.deviantart.c…