• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 1,587 Views, 74 Comments

Hearts of Class III: "You, Me… Forever..?" - ImAPonyXY



This story is an anthro love story based around Sweetiebelle and Spike set during their teenage years. There will be explicit and fault content involving drug usage and foul language.

  • ...
9
 74
 1,587

Chapter Nine

Gorgeous Courtesy


"What happened Spike?" asked a very concerned nurse pony as she tucked a now unconscious Sweetiebelle into bed with a freshly bandaged wound.

"I told you already, we got attacked by some hooded figures and I chased them off." he rolled his eyes and paused before taking a glare at Sweetie, "Now, before you interupt me again, I'd like to report it to the principal."

The nurse sighed, "Alright then, I won't keep you. But hurry up will you, this is important information that you've provided me with and the headmistress needs to know about it immediately," she glared back to Sweetiebelle to quickly check on her, "thank you for bringing her in to me, she'll be fine with for now," ... "Now go."

Spike nodded and headed towards the large, wooden doors that lead out of the school infirmory, but before he could open them himself they swung open and in walked a familiar face wearing golden, royal armour along with a spolt red cape.

"No need for that ma'am." he looked at the nurse then to Spike, then back to the nurse, "leave us please, I need to chat with Spike. In private."

"But, I need to attend to this girl's wound, I can't leave her side now," she rebutted and stood her ground.

"Ma'am, unfortunetely this matter is far more important that a little girl's sleeping patterns. I'm sure you can spare to part with her for a few minutes." he raised an eyebrow. "Now I wont ask again. By order of the Royal Guard, you are to leave us be until further notice."

Without further debate, the nurse left the vacinity and went to her office, adjacent to the infirmory.

"Now, Spike. Do you remember who I am?" the guard asked.

Spike nodded, "Of course I do, you're the drunk guard captain who managed to save Sweetiebelle from the Black Apple Gang last year. You're Silver Blaze."

"Great, then I'm sure you remember how the Black Apple Gang murdered my entire team that same day right?"

Spike gulped and nodded again, "yes," he replied simple.

"Then I'm also sure that you understand the severity of their return?" Captain Blaze added, "I'm not drunk right now, boy. I know that they're the ones who attacked you and Sweetie. If it was anyone else then I would have noticed them sneaking into the school grounds."

"How would you know that for sure, I haven't said anything about them yet?"

"You forget that I've been looking for revenge on them for nearly a year now and I've discovered some fairly useful information about them. One being that they usually don't walk from place to place instead they prefer to travel by teleportation through clouds of smoke. And not to mention that their smoke has a specific smell that I've leant to detect. Believe me, kid, I know it was them." he took a deep breath and took out a small notebook, "now tell me exactly what happened."

Spike also took a deep breath and told Silver Blaze exactly what had happened. He told him that he reacted to Sweetiebelle's screams, that he just about killed one of the hood figure, that Diamond Tiara escaped in a cloud of smoke, and finally that Sweetie had suffered a non-lethal gash to her upper-belly. Then he told the captain that he then rushed Sweetie here, to the school care centre to get Sweetiebelle help.

"I see," Silver responded simple and wrote down everything. "Well, this is very little to go on, but I can work with it." ... "I have requested to the Headmistress that I can garrison my new squad to guard the halls of this school in case they make their return and she has given me the OK. So if you have any more leads or any questions then feel free to visit me anytime. I'll just be wondering the grounds."

"Okay," Spike replied simply. He didn't have anything else to say so he didn't know what Silver was expecting him to uncover; after all, he wasn't a detective.

"Now," Silver said and placed a hand on the dragon's shoulder, "scram. I'll report this to the headmistress, you just go find your friends and enjoy the rest of your day."

Spike again nodded and he calmly walked out of the infirmory and headed down the every-going halls of the school. He was heading back to his dorm, hoping to find his friends there. However, on the way he was stopped by Lyvia who had quite a concerned look upon her.

"What's up?" Spike asked.

"Okay, so I have good new and bad news." she said, "The good news is that I've decided to side with you with this fued between you and Sweetie, I don't think it's right that she cheated on you and she needs to know that." she took a deep breath, "the bad new though is that I saw Leo wandering around the school. I think he reluctantly managed to become a student here!"

Spike took a moment to take all that in. What did she mean that she was on his side? He didn't need support, although he wasn't going to deny it. But what was Leo doing here? Surely he was too stupid to even manage to answer a single question on the Application Form.

"So, you're on my side?" ... "I didn't realise that there were even sides?"

"Well there is, you and Sweetie can't possible believe that your actions aren't going to affect your friends. That's a stupendous belief."

"... And Leo somehow managed to get into the School?"

She nodded.

"Well shit!" was all that Spike said. It was just one bad thing after another. Although, at least he had the support of Lyvia, their friendship in the past hadn't exactly been stable and so he was glad to this bond and trust with her.

However, this just meant that things were going to have to get worse before they got better, and he didn't just think that in terms of Sweetie and his' hatred for one another, he meant that in an overall, overarching description of events to come. He could just tell. There were guards wandering the ground and a dangerous, myctical gang was endangering the peaceful school. Not only that, but he was afraid that if Lil' Dew or Cinder chose Sweetiebelle's side that he would ruin his friendship with them. It was now that things were starting to get really tough and he wasn't at all prepared.