• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 1,578 Views, 74 Comments

Hearts of Class III: "You, Me… Forever..?" - ImAPonyXY



This story is an anthro love story based around Sweetiebelle and Spike set during their teenage years. There will be explicit and fault content involving drug usage and foul language.

  • ...
9
 74
 1,578

Chapter Three

Turned-Off


Spike's eyes shot wide open has the screams of his former girlfriend snapped him from his induced slumber and without hesitation he leapt to his feet, wearing hospital scrubs. He was huffing in anger, his chest moving up and down at a fearful pace and his glare pierced hatred through the feather's of Leo. The griffon stopped in his tracks and so did everyone else in the room, he let go of Sweetiebelle and let the helpless unicorn squirm away.

Leo just stared at the woken dragon who stared angrily back at him. "You're awake?" he inquired, "How?"

Spike grit his teeth and bared his fangs as he clenched his claws into a fist as he let out an aggressive growl. He did not reply to the likes of the disgusting sight that disgraced his presence before him.

Leo shrugged, "Alright, keep quiet then. See if I care, I'll just knock you right back into another coma!" he smashed his fists together and raised his hands to his face to take on a defensive stance, knowing that Spike was going to charge him.

And he did, Spike took the first steps he did in just under a year, charging full speed and the equally aggressive Griffon with a clawed fist aiming for his face first. Much to Leo's surprise, Spike was running on pure adrenaline and so his punches were much more power than he could have imagined, letting Spike break through Leo's simple defence and plant a solid hit upon the beak of the now-in-pain griffon.

"AAAARRRHHH!!!" screamed the bleeding griffon as he held his beak tightly with his hands. "You ass!"

Spike took no notice of Leo's words and threw a second punch, landing it square on his already broken beak causing a few droplets of blood to fly across the room and land on the wall. The griffon let out another scream of pain and he fell to his knees in pain, clutching his mouth and beak even fighting, hoping that Spike wouldn't throw another punch. Leo was weak and helps at the moment, Spike had brought him to his knees in only two punches.

Sweetiebelle stood their shocked, she was in awe of how strong Spike was after he had just been in a near-year long coma. He had taken down Leo who was much taller and stronger than Spike, he had proven how strong a dragon can be when protecting something precious to him.

Spike still didn't say anything, but instead he just spat on the bleeding griffon and walked away from him, going over to Sweetie who stood their, still in awe. Without hesitation he brought her into a tight, warm hug, rubbing her back. The feeling of her soft fur between his claws felt lovely. Yet, something was wrong, Spike didn't feel right, Sweetiebelle had changed, it was almost as though she was older than before. And another thing, he had woken up in the hospital. Spike had no idea what had happened and how he got here, for all he knew he was crossing the road, blinked, then woke up here.

"Where am I, Sweetie?" he asked quietly.

"The hospital, Spike,'" she replied, holding the hug and a tear fell down her cheek in relief that he was finally awake.

Spike took a second to comprehend these words. Why was he here? All he knew at the moment was that he opened his eyes to the sound his beloved screaming and beating the shit out of an unpleasant sight.

"Why am I here?" he asked curiously.

Sweetiebelle broke away the hug and held Spike by the shoulders, a few more dripping from her large, green eyes. "Spike..." she began, "you've..." she gulped, "...been in a coma for nearly a year...." she blurted out.

Spike eyes widened and his body froze up in complete shock, "what...?" was all he managed to say, but a million questions were swimming through his head right now.

Sweetiebelle gulped and sighed, looking down as she began to explain to him what had happened. "You see, Spike. After my birthday party finished you got hit by a car and ended up here. You nearly died twice from blood loss but the doctors managed to save you. You've been in and out of the operating room for nearly a year and you obviously only just woke up." she explained.

Spike still needed to process all of the information, he could barely comprehend it all. He had been in a coma for about a year, yet it felt like he had just merely blinked. No time had passed for him, but it had passed for everyone else. It was overwhelming to try and think of all this, but the main thing bugging him was what had actually changed over the year and why the griffon was here.

"Sweetiebelle?" he grabbed her attention, "What happened?" he asked.

"I just told you what happened, Spike. You got hit by a car." she replied.

"No, what I mean is. What has happened while I was in here?"

Sweetiebelle looked down in shame. "A lot has happened..." she answered simply.

"Like what, what has happened," he held her shoulders, "I know something is bugging you, so tell me... please."

She looked up at him with teary eyes, "I broke up with you... and dated Leo!" she blurted out. She had been dreading telling him this ever since it happened, and now that she did it didn't make her feel any better. In fact, it made her feel worse.

Anger filled through Spike yet again as he heard this, "YOU WHAT!?" he yelled.

Sweetiebelle winced, "I'm sorry, Spike. I was lonely and he was there for me. I had no idea how long you would be in here for. So I took my chances... and it was a bad choice. I'm really sorry Spike, but I'm not dating him anymore..." she admitted, looking him in the eyes hopefully with drenched eyes. She sniffed and more tears fell down her cheeks.

Spike began to huff and his chest moved up and down again, this was the last thing he wanted to here right now. He turned to face Leo who was still on his knees, whimpering in pain.

"How dare you take my girlfriend away from me like that!" he yelled and raised a fist at him.

"Hey! She left you and came to me. It's not my fault that you fell into a coma!" ... "Just leave me alone!" he pleaded.

Spike growled and kicked him in the gut causing Leo to sputter and cough up blood as he groaned and rolled around on the floor. Spike let out a small frown and left the room abruptly, leaving Sweetiebelle, Cinder and Lyvia in the room by themselves as he slammed the door in rage behind him.

Sweetiebelle felt bad, she had caused this by going out with someone else. Now that she looked back on it, it seemed as though she was cheating on him since it wash't an official break-up. She understood why he was so angry and she just wanted to calm him down, she had the perfect song to sing for him too. If he would just let her speak to him, but she wouldn't be able to do anything if she didn't try. With that, Sweetiebelle took a deep breath and, she too, ran out of the room. Running down the hallway after Spike.

She had something amazing planned for him.

Author's Note:

Guys, I know it's been two weeks and so I apologise for such a long wait and such a short chapter. I realise that the length of this doesn't compensate for the wait but I hope it satisfies your urge for a continuation of the story. I will be posting up a long, sweet, heart-warming chapter next for you guys, but I have no idea how long that will take.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter well enough and stay eager for a new chapter. As always if you find any mistakes or want to suggest anything then just leave it in the comments below and don't forget to leave a like.