• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 1,578 Views, 74 Comments

Hearts of Class III: "You, Me… Forever..?" - ImAPonyXY



This story is an anthro love story based around Sweetiebelle and Spike set during their teenage years. There will be explicit and fault content involving drug usage and foul language.

  • ...
9
 74
 1,578

Chapter Seven

Testing Times


The train ride went just as well as you would expect with a group of five and two of those who could break into a violent argument if just either one breathed wrong. The few hours that it took to arrive to Canterlot were the most stressful that most of them had ever experienced and tensions had risen even higher now. It may have been a week since Spike had awoken, but the two were no closer friends than when the ugly truth came out.

Many unfortunate events happened in the few long hours that plagued the group of five. Fights broke out and Lyvia was forced to intervene to stop Spike from losing control and actually hurting his ex-darling. Words were good and fine, but physical abuse was something that Lyvia would not let happen.

Eventually the train arrived at it's stop and the students poured out of the train like milk from a carton which flooded the platform and pathways to the castle-like school that sat on the border of Canterlot Mountain. Lyvia, Cinder, Lil' Dew, Spike and Sweetiebelle were all part of this crowd but this time Lyvia didn't go running off. When getting into the all-to-familiar school they headed to the main hall and took their seats and waiting for the principal to make her speech. Spike was excited to see that Twilight was head of the school, he was hoping that she would be leanient with the rules.

When everyone was seated, comfortable and their murmered chatter died down, Headmistress Twilight stepped forward and began to adress the school.

"Good afternoon everyone, my name is Twilight Sparkle. I'm here to replace Headmaster Tinder Box as the principal of this esteemed school. I beleive many of you already know what to do, but for the new comers I say welcome." ... "Firstly I have few changes to announce. Foremost, the rules of the school will be less strict and romance is now allowed. I want to be leanient in order to get to know everyone better and so we get of on the right foot. Secondly, everyone who was expelled last year due to the policies implimented by the old headmaster have been readministered into the school and will be joining the following year-group that they were expelled from. That means all expelled first years of last year have been moved up to the second year." she let her words sink in and the murmed chatter of excitment slowly die down before she eventually spoke again. "Now, there will be a sheet of paper coming around to each of you that will indicate where your dorms will be and it will also have your timetable on the back. Are there any questions?" Nobody put their hand up, they were too busy waiting or reading the slip of paper. "No? Excellent." ... "Enjoy your night. Dismissed." she stepped away from the podium and slipped away into the back room that lead into the her office.

Spike glared down at his piece of paper. It read:


Name: Spike
Year Group: Second
Dorm Number: 67
Room Members:
> Sweetiebelle
> Tyra Tomb
> Cinder
> Sky

Signed: Headmistress Princess Twilight Sparkle


He frowned upon seeing Sweetiebelle's name on the sheet.He would have to be stuck with her for the whole year. This would surely not end well, for either of them.

His eyes moved down the page to see that it had been signed by none other than Twilight. She approved this? She was setting them up for disaster. If this was her idea of making them friendly again, it was definetely going to backfire. She just didn't understand what was going on. After all, Twilight never had anyone cheat on her before.

He dismissed these thoughts nearly immediately. "Maybe it was a mistake?" he murmered to himself. Just to make sure he was going to visit her tomorrow to straighten things out and hopefully they could remain seperate. But that would be tomorrow and so are his classes. He turned to paper over to see his timetable. He smiled. It was pretty much the same as last time, same classes, same times and same teachers. The only difference was that there was more classes on a weak than last time and classes were shorter.

Never the less, he was happy with what he got, with exception of being stuck with Sweetie. But, he had the rest of the day to roam and wonder, it was only midday and the School could have change remarkably. He grabbed his bag and wheeled it over to his dorm. it was close to where he was last year which was remarkably fresh in his mind. He pushed the door open and found that no one else was in there. "Phew" he sighed in relief and dropped his bag onto his bed and started to unpack before heading out to wander the grounds.

he had spent less than a week at the school last time and didn't get a good chance to take a look at everything.

Once he was done unpacking he left the room and walked along the crowded, sun-light, illuminated hallways. He remember one corridor explicitly, it was the one leading to the Celestial Courtyard, where Spike and Sweetiebelle would meet up for their dates. He decided that maybe it would be a good idea to visit that place again, not because of the memories associated with the place, but because if was one of the only places that he knew well from last time. He sped up and menouvered around the wander or rushing students eager to find their dorm or meet up with their friends. He did this until he reached the beautiful courtyard. It's magnificence flooding his eyes, but one this was out of place. It was Sweetiebelle.

"Why are you here?" he asked with a tone of hostility.

"Aren't I allowed to walk around?" Sweetiebelle replied, her voice was shaky,

Spike sighed and rolled his eyes, "Of course you are," he irritatingly replied, "so just keep on walking. Away. From here." he added. "You know? Somewhere else. Away from me." he finished.

Sweetiebelle stood her ground and stayed where she was. The two of them standing at opposite ends of the stonework courtyard.

"No." she said defiently. "I'm allowed to go and stay where I want without you bossing me around because you're pissed off!"

"Just piss off, Sweetiebelle. I don't want to see you!"

"I don't care, Spike!" ... "I don't care if you don't want to see me. I know, you're infruriated with me and I deserve everything I get from you. I made a bad descision and I get that. Okay? I understand what I did wrong and I won't defend myself on that. But you can't just boss me around like this Spike. I'm still a person!"

Spike growled. He just wanted to her to go away, her sight was ruining the beauty of the place. But she did have a point. He couldn't just boss her around, he was allowed to yell and be mad at her, but he couldn't just treat her like a piece of meat. He supposed that he might as well just go somewhere else.

He sighed, "fine. You can stay here! I'll go somewhere else!" ... "Don't, follow me!" he warned and walked to the other end of the courtyard and past Sweetiebelle until her reached the large, oval-like grassy plains. He didn't bother to look back to check if she was following him. He trusted that she knew her place around him, and that was nowhere near him at all.