• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 1,601 Views, 19 Comments

MLP: FIM: The Vengeance of Kul'as - Hairy Konquerer



The Mane Six and some friends of theirs go on a camping trip before Nightmare Night, however a dark power from the past returns for revenge.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,601

Chapter 10: Round 2 Changeling.

Twilight moved in on Smash, Crash, and Cannon, the trio shaking in fear as Twilight channeled some dark magic to intimidate them. "Who wants the first lecture?" she asked attempting to do an evil voice.

"Uh... Hey Twilight! Trick or Treat?!" They asked her before running and jumping onto a platform behind them. A hole opened below Twilight but Chrysalis pushed her out of the way before she fell down the hole which quickly closed just as it had opened.

"What possessed me to do that~~~?!" Chrysalis yelled to herself as she fell.

Smash, Crash and Cannon laughed at Chrysalis' action. "I can't believe she fell for that one." Cannon joked only for 3 shadows to pop up behind them. The trio looked behind them seeing a evil grin having Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash looking at them. "Trick or Treat?" Smash asked.

"Trick." Dash simply said before she Rarity and Applejack tackled the trio create a dust cloud as they pummeled the mischievous parawolves for the trouble they caused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight got up finding she was back at the bottom of the treehouse, she was about to fly up to the top when she realized she was stepping in some cake. She looked around and saw the ground was covered in random cakes. She saw Cesar munching on some cake and walked up to him as he looked at her. "Hey Twilight. Made Pinkie a genie. And before you say anything, she wished for it. I read her mind, she wants to be able to have the power to spread the happiness she wants all of Equestria, well except for Tirek, to feel. Plus if you're the same immortal as Celestia and Luna, she'll be there to comfort you for eternity. And now if you'll excuse me, I have a theme to provide to a battle song."

"I don't-" Before Twilight could finish Cesar disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Excuse you. Hopefully she doesn't go power mad like she did in Discord's dimension." Twilight muttered to herself before Pinkie threw a pie in her face zooming by.

"BEST WISH EVER!" She yelled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chrysalis ran for what felt like forever since she escaped the maze after falling down the hole, but she finally spotted Oogie, how he truly looked standing on some kind of platform. "Kul'as! Return Equis' leaders to their homes, or I take off the sack to see what you really are underneath."

"I prefer Oogie for now, but I can assure you, this planets leaders are right where they should be, and you're looking at him."

"Your lackeys muttered something about revenge on Skellington. Who is he?"

"Chrysy, you didn't listen close enough. They were talking about how I tend to pay him back for all those years ago. I didn't want you having anything advantage to prevent yourselves from having a heart attack, so I gave the Element of Laughter to someone quite nasty. But enough about me, let's kill you. The Oogie Casino is now, Open!" Oogie then yelled causing the room to light up revealing it as his lair from Chrysalis' dreams. Chrysalis flew down a platform looking at him. "What're we gambling for you ask? Nothing worth much, just your life! CUE THE MUSIC!" Oogie yelled. Out of nowhere Cesar popped up as a one man band as he began to play the music.

"Well well well, look what the bat dragged in, Chrysalis you made it this far oooh I'm really scared." Oogie mockingly said as skeletons wielding swords sprung up.

"Kul'as I'm going to finish this once and for all!" Chrysalis retorted taking some of them out with both magic and the Soul Robber, some which dropped some type of musical notes.

"You're jokin, you're jokin, you're jokin, I can't believe my ears!

You're jokin, you gotta be, best laugh I had in years!" Oogie sang before jumping onto the platform that formed when the floor Chrysalis was on lowered leaving Chrysalis in a pit with the skeletons.

"I hope you did amuse yourself, with this whole little fling,

You better pay attention now cause I'm the Changeling Queen."

Oogie jumped back onto the podium as the platform lowered and the last skeleton was smashed.

"You think you winning, but that's a lotta noise,

just to be a sport dear queen I'll share my Oogie toys!"

Just then, bombs sprung up around Chrysalis as Oogie tried to suck her up, but thinking on her hooves she quickly threw the bombs in his mouth.

"Awoah~" Oogie sang.

"Woah~" A chorus sang.

"Awoah~"

"Woah~"

"Awoah~"

"Woah~"

"I'M-" Oogie didn't finish as the bombs went off, including the ones in him stunning him enough for Chrysalis to beat him senseless. Oogie regained his senses and jumped off. "Is that all you got bug?" Oogie taunted as Chrysalis growled charging up her magic.

"The leaders of Equestria must right now be set free, release them all at once or you will have to deal with me!"

"You beat my men, so what big deal! You're both a hit and a miss,

You still can't stop me, I'm the king, of all Equis."

"Awoah!~"

"Woah!~" Chrysalis sang back.

"Awoah!~"

"Woah!~"

"Awoah!~"

"Woah!~ I'm the only changeling queen!" She yelled firing a huge blast at him knocking him off the pedestal.

Oogie struggled to crawl up as his seams came undone. "You have some nerve coming this far, however the real loser is you, for he who has the last laugh wins!" Oogie said smugly before his bag became undone revealing him as his wirewolf shadow. "Congratulations Duchess, you defeated my shadow, what an accomplishment, the real me is in Halloween Town! RIGHT NOW!" He yelled before exploding, the Element of Magic falling to the floor at Chrysalis' hooves. Looking at it something clicked in her mind: These is the most powerful weapon in Equestria, if she could tap into it somehow, vengeance would be hers, even Kul'as would fear her, such thoughts caused a small mischievous smile to form on her face. But then something else crawled from the back of her mind: Twilight said this is what Kul'as planned for her, what if taking the Element was also part of his plan? Using her as some kind of vessel to be fully reborn. These thoughts made her shudder as she gave it to Cesar. "Take it, before I change my mind." She said with a groan.

"Give me a second." Cesar brought out a cup of water then chugged it before doing a spit take and taking the Element. "You're serious? Given the fact she costed you your entire hive, a pretty kickflank throne, and basically beat you up twice."

Chrysalis' eye twitched and she breathed in and out to calm herself. "I forgive her despite filling with unyielding rage from your reminders, but I will displace that on Starlight Glimmer." She replied through gritted teeth.

"Just to remind, she's Twilight's student."

"I never heard of you being so informative when the Royal's mother died."

"Well I was a young genie and was out of the loop when I came here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Terry placed the Element of Magic in its proper place in the Tree of Harmony along with the other elements they had, the group was gathered around braingstorming how they were going to get to Halloween Town without the Element of Laughter.

"Human world? They could be advanced enough to have something for Multiverse Theory." Marty asked.

"No go. I've been writing back to Sunset and she hasn't responded." Twilight replied holding the book.

"We sit around and drink cider until the end comes." Terry added climbing up the tree to put in the Element of Loyalty.

"The irony of what Element you're putting in overlapped with your cowardness overriding saving Equestria is disturbing yet amusing. Fluttershy knows a word in Breezy speech that could represent it." Rainbow noted.

"Hey it's a brainstorm not a plan."

A rumbling beneath them surprised everyone as Cesar dragged himself out of the earth, pulling up kicking a chupacabra on his foot off then covering the hole. "Remember, Oogie said 'someone quite nasty.' Why not try looking somewhere where nasty ponies are known to go? I would suggest the," Cesar then moved behind Luna and pulled the Element of Laughter out her ear. "Earie Canal."

"Luna's ear makes gems!" Terry yelled. "Discord! Shrink me, I'm digging for gems in dat der ear!"

"It was a magic trick Terry."

"So thoust admit thou are warlock?"

"No I'm a genie so-"

"Burn the Djinn!"

"I'm beginning to see why Terry drowns himself in Cider."

"Where'd you find the Element?" Rarity asked.

"Again Oogie said someone quite nasty, the first person to come to mind was Tirek. So I went down into Tartarus and looked. I was right, but let's just say that the Chupacabras had the Itis so that's why I wasn't overrun. I found it going on a Body Adventure through one of their stomachs. Did you know that Chupacabras have 3 stomachs? One of thems for the blood and the other two are for the harder stuff like meat and bones."

"3 Stomachs? Fascinating."

"I know." Cesar then went to the tree and placed the Element of Laughter in it's branch causing the tree to glow bright with harmony. "Ok with that settled, let's get onto Halloween Town, maybe beyond depending on how everything goes."

"Wait who's gonna guard Equestria?" Rainbow asked.

"Relax, I sent a letter to the Dragonlands, and wherever the Changeling's live, Thorax has got this. Ember too."

"I'll stay behind so incase it turns out to be a trap, set up a we just beat Kul'as party over here."

"Aw yeah, premature celebration of victory" Terry replied.

The Group walked towards the tree as a portal opened from the spot where the Element of Magic was, Terry getting closer to Luna before bringing his claw closer to her ear before digging until Luna caught it in her magic aura and twisted it like a pretzel. "There are no gems in my ears." Luna growled annoyed as they walked through, Terry crawling a little to get through, no noticing the living shadow slither away off into the Everfree with an anonymous and malicious laugh.

Author's Note:

Still Alive. This story isn't dead. Just haven't worked on it in a while. Next chapter will pick up quicker. I'll try and work on it ASAP.