• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 1,598 Views, 19 Comments

MLP: FIM: The Vengeance of Kul'as - Hairy Konquerer



The Mane Six and some friends of theirs go on a camping trip before Nightmare Night, however a dark power from the past returns for revenge.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,598

Chapter 8 New buddies (and in memoir to a Robin)

It took a few minutes for everyone to process the information Celestia had just distributed to them. Terry beat them all to saying something and for once it was relevant to the information.

“Kul’as eh? I’d never suspect the name you mutter in your sleep. And with what he riddled, he’s now posing as Oogie whatever the rest of his name is.--What’s everyone looking at?”

He turned to look at whatever everyone else was looking at: Chrysalis staring vacantly at nothing but her pupils began to contract as soon as Terry looked and her mouth turning into a scowl of pure anger. When she spoke she sounded quiet, as if she was about to explode with rage.

“Where. is. Sneak?”

Sneak made his biggest mistake by walking in hearing his name. ”Someone call my na-“ his question was cut short as Chrysalis rammed him at lighting speed and proceeded to pummel him in the other room. ”Ah! Ooh! Eee! Ouf! Pain!”

Everyone ran to see what happened and saw Chrysalis pinning Sneak to the ground and beating the heck out of him just in time to see her deliver a right hook.

“And this is for giving me those Nightmares!” Left hook. “You think I enjoyed making that mattress into a sponge?!” Right Hook “ Let me tell you I didn’t!” Left hook. She had lied to Joe when she said that it was just sweat stains in the mattress on account it was just to embarrassing. After the left hook, it seemed all her anger was gone. “All right Joe let us leave while we still have a chance.”

Twilight was about to do something that she would regret if she didn’t do it. “You have to stay. And if you don’t want to just hear me out.”

Chrysalis stopped dead in her tracks towards the balcony window and turned to face Twilight. “Shoot.”

“You’ve seen what Kul’as is capable of, and that’s just him not doing anything physically. He could’ve known about you hearing what he said about you leaving while you still can, but what if what he said wasn't true to that and you’ll end up no worse than Tirek.”

Chrysalis growled knowing she was right. She got her relief decking Sneak, she just wanted to go home, curl up in her bed, and sleep this off like a bad dream. "Fine. Not like I had anything better to do."

Terry also smiled at this and spoke up almost immediately after Chrysalis spoke. “All right our fellowship stays together. And with that, YO GIRLS, YOU CAN COME ON IN!”

Two Creatures came down the corridor and when they entered the room they wee revealed to be a Griffon and a light blue pony. Or to the mane six, Trixie and Gilda.

Terry happily explained this to them before something bad happened. “You know how I ran to the empire to help Twi and AJ? Well on the way there I ran into these ladies and it turns out Trixie was taking Gilda here to give Ponyville another chance. Also since Trixie was out of town she had no clue ‘bout the invasion.”

Rainbow Dash was skeptic at the motive of it than looked at Trixie. “And what would you expect to get out of this Trixie?”

“I wasn’t expecting anything out of this except the good feeling you get from helping others.”

Terry was happy about this. “Woo-hoo! Now all we need is to find Lightning Dust and-”

“Are you trying to make a sitcom using them again?” Ricky interjected knowing his Brother all to well.

“Nooo~.” Terry lied kicking a TV camera labeled ‘R.D., T.S., T, G. and L.D. sitcom’ behind him into the closet.

Aaron rolled his eyes before something came to his mind. "Ones of the guards reported in some witnesses say a Keep rise out of the water and some pony hybrids look around as if they haven't moved for years earlier. Should we worry about that per se or one thing at a time?"

A filly like smile formed on the faces of Celestia and Luna. Celestia was the one to speak."No. we should be ready to welcome them in open arms. as well as their ruler."

Luna sighed as she realized who was still missing." I just wish our 'Buddy in the Ruby' was still around."

Terry realized what that sounded like and saw enough movies to know how it works, so he took out the Fire Ruby and rubbed it for 4 seconds. Nothing happened than he realized what was missing than looked to Twilight. "Hey Twi think you could give this a jolt of magic?"

Twilight looked at it than spoke. "Sure." she gave it a small burst of magic into the gem and nothing happened. "Whatever was supposed to happen doesn't seem to be-" she was cut off as the Ruby somehow began to jiggle violently than opened up like a locket, Startling Terry causing him to drop it and run off with the others (Not Celestia, or Luna, and Twilight as she was frozen in shock) as a joyous laughter filled the air. This was followed by smoke flying out and a dark figure yelling as it looked as if it was stretching out than freezing for a second as it reached the top. it than slapped it's right hand on it's neck causing it to look more like a weird green robot with purple PJ's and a nightcap on.

"Oy! 100,000 years will give you" he looked at Twilight. "such a crick in the neck. Hold on one second." he than put Twilight on a hanger which suddenly appeared, leaving her to hold on before she got off and flew back to the spot she just was at. Meanwhile the robot had span it's neck around like an owl before spinning to face forward where he had a smile of relief on his face. "Man is it good to be out of there!" the robot somehow summoned a microphone out of nowhere. "Nice to be back Fillies and Gentlecolts what's your name sweetie?" He held the Microphone to Twilight.

"Uh, Twilight Sparkle."

"Lovely name, would ya like Twilight or just Sparkle? or how about Twirl?" His appearance changed a little so he was the same but in a ice skating costume. "Like 'come'on girls show me a twirl." he skated away. followed by two more versions of him than twirled before slipping on the group.

Twilight was downright baffled by this."Did i pass out or something."

One of the two robots appeared Spike attempting to touch it. "Do you flash? Mind if i do?" he was than soaked by a sudden blast of water that covered him scaring spike who hid behind Rarity. "Sorry to soak you Spikey." He than saw 2 Ponies he thought he'd never see again fly up to him. "Royal Sisses, haven't seen you in a eon, give some hoof." They gave his giant hand a hi-five, low-five, faced it back to back, than shook it's hand still back to back, before flying back down. at this point everyone had come out to see what this was. the robot than noticed something. "Say you guys have gotten a lot smaller than the last time I saw any of you. either that or I'm getting bigger." he than turned to his side and his belly showed out. "Look at me from the side, do i look bigger?"

Twilight was shocked at something she picked up hearing. "Hold on a second, I'm your master?"

"That's right! She can be Taught! What do you wish of me?" he turned into a blue mare with a cape and wizard hat. "The Great and Powerful," a old green mare."Extra Long Contained" changes back to normal than holds a puppet of Pinkie Pie. "Always imitated, But never Duplicated." several versions of him popped up, all saying duplicated. "Genie of the Ruby. Or Mister Cesar Direct from the Ruby, for your very much wish fulfillment, thank you."

"Wait go back, Wish Fulfillment?"

"3 wishes on the nose. But it's no neigh on the more wishes. that's all. 3! Uno, Zwei Trois. No substitutions, exchanges or refunds."

Rainbow managed to sort out all the nut's that just happened and spoke. "OK, we're definitely dreaming"

"Guys! I don't think you realize what you got here, so why don't you just ruminate, whilst I illuminate, the possibilites

Well, Daring Do had them forty thieves,

Star Swirl the Bearded had a thousand tales.

But master you're in luck, 'cause up your sleeves

You've got a brand of magic never fails

You've got some power in your corner now!

Some heavy ammunition in your camp!

You got some punch, pizzaz, yahoo and how.

See, all you gotta do is rub that lamp, and I'll say:


"Dear Princess. Twilight, ma'am, what will your pleasure be?

Let me take your order, jot it down?"

You ain't never had friend like me

Ha-Ha-Ho!

Life is your restaurant and I'm your maitre'd

Come on whisper what it is you want;

You ain't never had friend like me!

Yes sir, we pride ourselves on service.

You're the boss, the queen, the shah.

Say what you wish; it's yours, true dish.

How 'bout a little more baklava?

have some of column A try All of column B,

I'm in the mood to help you, dude.

You ain't never had friend like me

Wah-wah-wah!

Oh my.

Wah-wah-wah!

No no.

Wah-wah-wah!

My my my.

Bah da do ba zeeba pow!

Can your friends do this?

Can your friends do that?

Can your friends pull this

Out their little hat?

Can your friends go poof?

Well looky here.

Can your friends go abracadabra, let her rip,

And then make the sucker disappear?

So don't just sit there slack-jawed, buggy-eyed,

I'm here to answer all your mid-day prayers,

You've got me bona fide certified;

You've got a genie for charge d'affaires.

I've got a powerful urge to help you out,

So what you wish, I really wanna know?

You've got a list that's three miles long, no doubt,

Well all you've gotta do is rub like so, and oh ­-

Princess Twilight, ma'am, have a wish or two or three.

I'm on the job you big nabob!

You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend,

You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend,

You ain't never... had a... friend... like... meeee!!

Celestia, and Luna didn't stop themselves from joining their old friend in his big finish.

Ah-ha-ha!

Wah-Ha-Ha!

You ain't never had a friend like me!

Ha!

Author's Note:

The memoir part will appear when I update tomorrow.
I also posted this up with the with the Reminiscing And Remembering blog as today is my Birthday. So this post is my Birthday present to me.

*October 11 2014 update*Yes i put myself in the story but that was planned Loooong before this with only a minor role. but when i heard Robin Williams died, to show remembrance i gave him his own video link and a bigger role. i chose the name Cesar on account the name just sounds like royalty. for when i came out in the smoke. i didn't describe some of Twilight talking to Cesar as much as almost everyone whose seen the Aladdin movies knows what happened.

and yes i stopped it at the song end just to honor him more.