• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 1,600 Views, 19 Comments

MLP: FIM: The Vengeance of Kul'as - Hairy Konquerer



The Mane Six and some friends of theirs go on a camping trip before Nightmare Night, however a dark power from the past returns for revenge.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,600

Chapter 3 The message

It had already been 2 weeks and Luna was starting to feel lonely. She missed Celestia, she was sure of it. She longed to have someone to talk to that could talk to her as a friend, not as royalty. Nightmare Night was only a week and 3 days away and Celestia Pinkie promised (As requested by Pinkie Pie) to come back in time for the holiday. She merely sighed as she watch her sister lower the sun from wherever she was so she could raise the moon in her room allowing darkness to enter the room. As she began to walk towards the door to the hallway, she saw something scurrying in the dark. It wasn’t a rat or a bug but was around the size of a foal, but in it’s basic shape she could make out, it was in no way a foal.

Luna had no time for whatever this thing was. “Show yourself.” She simply commanded.

She turned around to see some thing latch to near her forehead knocking her crown off its place on her head. Luna then felt sudden pain as she felt herself losing control over her body. She fell to the floor in front of her mirror and looked up into it, she saw whatever latched onto her but could only make out a single wirewolf finger but was not what frightened her.


It was her eyes.

Luna looked at herself and felt great fear, as it was not her regular eyes but the slits they became. And only a few things came to mind as she looked into them.

The Moon.

Nightmare.

1000 Years.


Alone.

With that last word Luna fought against whatever was trying to take control of her body and mind, but what ever was doing it had a stronger influence. With the last of her own free will, her horn glowed as she sent a telepathic message, S.O.S, whatever you say it was to the one pony that could help her. Her sister. With a simple message. Then everything. Went. Black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Ricky was waking up form the spot he set up in a tree. A day two weeks and (According to Ricky) 5000 miles later everypony was used to waking up to being away from Ponyville and even to seeing Chrysalis. Despite the Queen of the Changelings tagging along on this trip Ricky was certainly enjoying himself and invited Her to join in some of the fun the others were having. She was reluctant at first but she joined in and liked a bit herself. Ricky enjoyed the view he saw and just sat up there awhile than flew down.

First pony he saw was the former student of his friend and new princess, Twilight Sparkle. ”Su’p Twi?”

“Oh hey Ricky, I was just looking around listening to nature daydreaming a little.” Twilight responded obviously in a good mood.

“Same here. I was just looking around, and I think I can see the badlands from here.” Ricky stated turning to she Celestia walk by than saw her horn give out a bright flash followed by a scream.

Twilight saw the whole thing and panicked a little “Celestia!”

Twilight ran towards her to find Ricky beat her to it and was helping her up. But what worried Twilight was the look of worry that was on Celestia’s face. Everyone heard this and ran here to see what happened found Celestia was all right.

“We need to get back. Now” Celestia stated as she realized what was just sent to her magically.

Marty was distraught by this. ”But I just got down how to make a smore right.”

Celestia her this but found it unimportant ”There are things much worse happening now” Everyone gasped but Chrysalis merely rolled her eyes thinking what could be so bad that they need to turn around right now. ”Equestria’s in danger and so is Luna” this caught Chrysalis’s attention on hearing “Equestria” ”Danger” but ”And so is Luna” was what interested her on account cause all the villains that could threaten it were reformed (Discord technically her because she hadn’t tried to hurt any of them) imprisoned (This Tirek Chrysalis kept hearing of but only in Ricky threats in his sleep which was a little annoying a she was trying to sleep) or dead (Sombra as she kept hearing the name and on how he was the “Lamest villain in the history of Lamest villains” according to Ricky) Meaning this time it wasn’t Luna.

Rainbow Dash was ready to head back but pointed a flaw in that plan out.“ It took us two weeks for us to get here, I know you’ll say fly back but not all of us have wings.” Dash pointed out gesturing to Rarity, Applejack, Spike, and Pinkie Pie.

Ricky was ready for something like that. ”Got you covered Dash. Wirewolves can extend their finger wires and wrap them around something.” As soon as Ricky finished that sentence, his fingers did just as he described and Covered the four Dash gestured to earning understanding looks and a muffled scream from Rarity. He then pulled the sack with the four towards him then tucked it under his armpit” And yes wirewolves can fly just as good as any pegasi can.” Ricky then extended to flat metal wing from his back, Joe and Marty followed suit.

Twilight, Fluttershy, Celestia, and Chrysalis already unfurled their wings (minus Chrysalis as her wings were more insect like so she only had to lift off the ground) Rainbow only smirked at Ricky and unfurled her wings. ”Try and keep up at least.” Taking off earning a smirk from Ricky as he took off at breakneck speed (Earning objections from a certain white unicorn in the bag he was holding).
The others were quick and caught up with the two Chatting a little while Celestia only thought about the message as it had a nickname she hadn’t heard in 1003 years, and only two ponies called her that which driving her to go back more than to continue the hike (Not counting Ricky as he only called her that on occasion by accident and Discord did once earning him a apple buck into Rarity’s Boutique).

Help.

Please.


Tia.