• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 368 Views, 23 Comments

Anthology of Equinity - Sollace



Lots of stories, lots of little stories, big stories, thin stories, all kinds of stories! This is simply a collection of all my ideas that never make it to a full page, or simply aren't long enough to stand on their own.

  • ...
1
 23
 368

[Outtake] Very Loopy Interludes 1: Works on Rock Farm

Author's Note:

This was a very old idea I had between chapters of Very Loopy. Originally I'd wanted to do something that filled in the break between (I think) chapter 13 and 14. Nothing better than some 4th wall breakage, right?

Unfortunately I never went along with that idea and it remained forgotten in my scraps folder for years to come. Until today.

Interlude 1

“Well I think that went well.” Luna chirped as she clipped her briefcase shut and stood up to leave.

“Oh... I don’t know.” Princess Celestia was reclining in the couch of the recording studio, with a newspaper sprawled out over her face. She flipped it aside and got up to join Luna at the exit, “You don’t think I was a little out of character?”

“You weren’t in this chapter.” Luna replied as the two walked down the would-be lavish corridor of the recording studio. She stopped at the exit, held it wide, and waved a hoof for her sister to go first, “I’d say you couldn’t be more in-character.”

“Hardy, har, har.” Celestia found it hilarious, so much so that she forgot to tell her face. “I’ll be waiting in the chariot.”

“Right,” Luna nodded and was just about to follow when she was halted by a sudden pink hoof to her chest.

“What do you think you’re doing?” It was Pinkie Pie, donned with a fedora and an unsettlingly serious expression.

“Um, what?”

The mare pulled off her fedora and stood on the tips of her hooves to bring her face close to Luna’s. Their muzzles were almost at touching distance as she sneered at the princess. “Nopony breaks the fourth wall around here but me.”

Luna suddenly knew what this was about. “Oh, uh.” She pulled away and averted her eyes from the accusing mare. “But it was in the script?”

“Don’t give me any butts! Do it again and I’m going to slap you with a cease and desist!”

“You can’t do that!”

“I can do too! My dad works at Hasbro

“I thought he worked on a rock farm?”

BRRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

“He does, work on a rock farm.”

BBBREEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

“I’m talking about my other dad, the one who doesn’t. Work on a rock farm.”

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

They both halted their argument to look around. Luna was the first to speak, “Where is that coming from?”

Pinkie Pie shrugged, and conducted a quick test. “Rock farm!”



Nothing.

“...”

“...”

“... I guess it’s—”

BBBREEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE