• Published 30th Jun 2014
  • 1,172 Views, 9 Comments

Still Alive - AngelinaSmith590



Amber leaf lived a perfectly good life with Sombra and her fellow Crystal Ponies, in the Crystal Empire. She loved him, and she still does. Why did he have to study dark magic? Why?

  • ...
2
 9
 1,172

Chapter 14: I remember you

''Amber, are you ok?'' I asked the crystal pony before me.

''S--Sombra! I missed you!'' Once she finished her sentence, Amber jumped onto me, embracing my presence in a hug.

''Amber. Y--You remember me?''

She didn't answer, she just sobbed into my chest hugging me tightly. ''I--I'm so sorry!''

''For what?''

''F--For everything.'' She sobbed. ''For getting us into this mess, and--and everything else, its all my fault.''

''No ...You saved me for death, you loved me, Amber, you have nothing to apologie for!'' I half smiled at her.

Amber just kept looking at the ground. Finally she lifted her head up and I looked into those beautiful, sparkling blue eyes of hers. I brought my hoof up to her chin and the side of her mouth quivered into a small smile. Our eyes locked together, and Amber smiled more. The next thng I know ...Amber changes back into her cheery self.

''Sombra?'' She asked me. ''Don't ever let me go ...''

''I wouldn't dream of it ...''

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I was so frustrated with myself ...Why did I let her take over. I should've known.

Luna...

I thought she was good, but guess I was wrong.

She was still evil ...

I knew it was her, when she called me Tia. Only Luna calls me that. Luna, my beloved sister, betrayed me.

Now I feel awful for not keeping her on the moon for all eternity . . .

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]