• Published 30th Jun 2014
  • 1,171 Views, 9 Comments

Still Alive - AngelinaSmith590



Amber leaf lived a perfectly good life with Sombra and her fellow Crystal Ponies, in the Crystal Empire. She loved him, and she still does. Why did he have to study dark magic? Why?

  • ...
2
 9
 1,171

Chapter 4: The trial

I shuddered at the memories, it was just too much. I took everything away from her. Her life, her happiness, and most of all, our love. When I fell through the ice, I felt the darkness inside consume me, and there was no goodness left.

Another thing I took from Amber Leaf. Her goodness. Once a cheery pony, now a gloomy mare.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"You all know what happens next.." I got up and walked to the door.

Every pony left me, alone. To think.

I miss Sombra, and his smile. And I wish he wasn't dead.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Sombra, food."

"Thanks. . .why are you here? Miss Hattie normally delivers my food. Princess Cadence."

"Today's your trial."

"Oh...right."

"Let's go, we don't want to keep every pony waiting..."

I walk into the court and see Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Twilight. I also see Prince Shinning Armor. Not making eye contact, I take my seat, and my trial begins.

"King Sombra, you are charged with the enslavement of the Crystal Ponies, the penetration of the Crystal Empire, and Hiding the Crystal Heart." Princess Celestia rose and spoke. "Do you have anything to say in your defense?"

I nodded and walked up to the stand. "I already know that I have no chance of escaping the death penalty, but can I just say one thing? I am sorry. I apologize to the Crystal Ponies, and I apologize to Princess Twilight and her friends. But most of all, I apologize to Amber Leaf, I still love her, and I now know what I did was wrong. If I could just see her one more time, to hold her, to tell her I love her. I would die, but with my last memory being a good one, instead of all the others."

Nearly in tears, I left the stand and sat back down in my seat.

"Very well, you will see this Amber Leaf. But only, if she wants to see you."

I lifted my head out of my hooves in surprisment, "w-what?"

"You may see her." Princess Cadence answered.

My heart nearly skipped a beat. But then I thought something. . . 'What if she doesn't want to see me?"