• Published 30th Jun 2014
  • 1,171 Views, 9 Comments

Still Alive - AngelinaSmith590



Amber leaf lived a perfectly good life with Sombra and her fellow Crystal Ponies, in the Crystal Empire. She loved him, and she still does. Why did he have to study dark magic? Why?

  • ...
2
 9
 1,171

Chapter 9: Canterlot dungeons and Celestia

A couple weeks passed, and I did many good deeds for the Crystal citizens. I helped get a gat out of a tree, worked some food stands, and even helped at the library.

"Sombra, I think they are ready."

I nodded and stepped into the center of the Crystal square.

"Attention every pony,"

Every pony in the square turned and gave me their full attention.

"I have not yet told any pony my real name, when you hear my name you will all freak out."

I gestured for Amber to help me out here.

"I have helped him, and he has changed." She took a deep breath and began again. "Do you recall my story?"

She looked over to me as a signal to begin. "My name is Sombra."

There were gasps, and screams all throughout the crowd.

And finally one pony yelled "get them!"

Every pony started to home towards me and Amber. I looked over, and Amber was grabbed by three crystal stallions and....her best friend Rose Quartz!

How could she betray her own friend like that?

I glanced to her again and I saw her mouth "run!"

I automatically did as she said. I used my horn to perform a transportation spell.

Right as I left I saw Amber being tied up with ropes screaming "Sombra! Sombra!"

I was gone, far away from the Crystal Empire in the Everfree Forest.

What have I done?

"why didn't I save her?"