• Published 30th Jun 2014
  • 1,171 Views, 9 Comments

Still Alive - AngelinaSmith590



Amber leaf lived a perfectly good life with Sombra and her fellow Crystal Ponies, in the Crystal Empire. She loved him, and she still does. Why did he have to study dark magic? Why?

  • ...
2
 9
 1,171

Chapter 12: The rescue

"Alright girls! lets go save Amber Leaf!"

"Yea!" Replied Rainbow Dash.

"Ok, here's the plan! I'll will go see Princess Celestia and distract her, while you guys and Sombra save Amber. Got it?" Twilight said.

"Got it Twi!" They all said at the same time, then stormed off.

And I was left alone in the streets of Canterlot.

"Oh, hehe sorry Sombra, Now lets go!" the came back, and we were on our way.

[][][][][][][][][][[][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

"Princess Celestia!"

"Yes my faithful student?"

"I--I umm..I need your help."

"Go on."

"I...I..I need your help with...um...with my studies?"

"Is that a question?"

"No. no, it's. Not, its a request."

"Ok what part of your studies?"

"Um, the part about my duties as a princess."

"Ok, let's go down stairs to the library."

"NO!"

"Is there something wrong?"

"It's really cold down there, and...I also want to stay up here."

"Ok? Twilight, are you hiding something?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][]][][][][][][]

"Amber? Are you there?" I kept repeating with no answer. from Amber.

Finally I heard faint shuffling like some pony getting up.

"Who's asking?" I heard her sweet sweet voice ask.

"It's me."

"Who's me?"

She doesn't remember.

"It's your hero, I've come to save you." I said.

"My hero?" she asked.

Thinking she wouldn't say any more, I followed her voice down the long hallway. my hooves hitting the cold stone floor like pounding thunder. I must save Amber, I must.

"Amber?" I asked again hoping that I would hear her voice.

"How do you know my name?"

That's all she needed to say, I now knew where she was. I urged the others to follow me. And soon, I was standing right in front of my love, Amber Leaf. Her mane and tail was all knotty and her face was dirty. She looked gloomy.

"Amber, we're here to save you."

"That's nice, but who are you?" She asked with a tip of her head.

"I told you already, I'm your hero."

She smiled bluntly. "That's very funny, but I won't leave with a stranger!" She exclaimed stomping her front hoof of the ground. That's my stubborn Amber...

"Shhhhh. We'll get caught!" I hissed.

"You mean you will get caught! go away, I have no intention of leaving with someone I don't know!" she stuck her nose up in the air and went to lag down.

There goes that idea of leaving.

"What are we going to do? she won't leave."

"Oh don't worry darling, she will leave." Rarity said. Her horn started to glow a light blue and poof! Amber leaf was fast asleep.

"Wow."

"She won't wake up for another three hours. It works on Sweetie Belle and her friends when I want some piece and quiet."

And with that, I draped Amber over my back like a wet cloth and took off.

I felt so happy, even though I was totally unaware of the battle that has just begun . . .