• Published 12th Jul 2014
  • 3,888 Views, 82 Comments

The Trainer of Friendship - darkmage1997



A strong Pokemon trainer finds himself in a land full of magical talking ponies.

  • ...
14
 82
 3,888

Chapter 8: Wills ranch, Cindy, the 'invincible' Pokemon Brothers

Meanwhile, a few blocks from the Mahogany Town school,

"I can't be late! Will is sure to be so annoyed if I'm late!" said a young girl, no older than seven, with a red shirt and brown khaki shorts, brown hair, and blue eyes, as she was running home from school.

While she was running, she didn't notice a trio of eyes watching her. "Heh, so that's the little sister of the 'worlds most powerful pokemon master', huh?" asked the young man in a martial arts outfit, with spikey red hair.

"Puny little girl," said the tallest of the three, with neatly combed bluish green hair, in a similar outfit.

"Should we follow her?" asked the chunkiest of the three, with a brown, mushroom hairdo, in yet another martial arts outfit.

"Right, we should see if this 'Pokemon Master' is really strong," the spikey red head said.

"Then could we come with you?" said a feminine voice. The boys all turned around to see two people, a man with an aqua green dome hairdo, and a woman with blonde hair on either side of her hair. Both were wearing black uniforms with a big red "R" on the chest.

"And who the heck are you?" the chunky brother asked.

"Let's just say we're part of an organization that wants to create the worlds most powerful Pokemon army, and that 'Pokemon Masters' Pokemon would make excellent troops, if you an help weaken them," the man said with an evil smile on his face.

"Well, we don't like the thought of stealing other peoples Pokemon, but if it means we can defeat this big faker of a Pokemon Master, then you got a deal," the leader said, returning the evil smirk, as they five followed the little girl.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch with Will,

After teleporting from the castle of Friendship, the ponies and Will all found themselves in the middle of his living room. "Well, here we are! My Pokemon ranch house!" Will said, walking over to a widow, and l opening them to let some light in.

"Wow! So this house is yours?" Conner asked surprised at the spacious room.

"Yep, but before we can talk about moving, lets wait for my sister to come home. In the mean time, I can show you where all my Pokemon play," Will said, leading them to the backdoor, and to the main grass lands where the ranch was. "Ok, Everyone out here on the double!" Will said, releasing all of the Pokemon he possessed, all the aquatic Pokemon making it into the lake.

"Wow, I've forgotten how many Pokemon you had when you came to the Crystal Empire," Twilight said, looking at all the Pokemon, as they scattered around to either go nap or play.

"Yeah, and each of my Pokemon is chock full of memories from my journeys," Will said, reminiscing on his past adventures.

"Will! I'm home!" called a little girls voice.

"I'm out in the fields with some new friends!" Will called back.

"I take it that's your little sister who we just heard?" Rainbow Dash asked. Will nodded.

"Ok, I'm here!" the little girl said, walking on to the back patio, and looking in awe at the ponies surrounding her brother. "Are these your new friends?" she asked curiously.

"Yep, these ponies are from a land called Equestria, where I think we may have a chance at a peaceful life," Will explained.

"Really?!" the girl asked hysterically, which Will only nodded. "Finally! Now we can all relax!" she said with a blush.

"Yep," Will said, then he remembered something, "Oh yeah! Everyone, this is my little sister, Cindy," Will said introducing his little sister, "Cindy, these are the human children and pony friends of mine who will be helping us move to Equestria," Will said, introducing his sister to the ponies.

"Its lovely to meet all of you," Cindy said with a bow.

"And its nice to meet you too sweetheart," Twilight said, smiling at the little girl, with her own human daughters, as well as her sons standing next to her. This made Cindy very curious.

"Excuse me, but, how did you all get to this 'Equestria' place?" Cindy asked the human children. After all the children told their stories, Cindy then hugged each of them, "Oh my, I'm sorry about all that's happened to all of you," she said, trying not t cry.

"Don't worry about it," Toby said, returning the hug.

"Well isn't that sweet?" a voice called which made the friends all jump. Turning their attention to the roof of the house, they saw the boy with spikey hair and his brothers all standing on the awning of the patio.

"Hey, get off my roof! And just who are you?!" Will demanded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim!" said the spikey haired boy, striking a pose.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Kail!" the tall one spoke, striking a pose of his own.

"And I'm Kai!" the fat one spoke, striking his own pose.

"WE'RE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD AS THE INVINCIBLE POKEMON BROTHERS!" the three spoke in unison.

"And you're here, because?" Will asked, not impressed at all.

"We're here to challenge you to a battle," Kim replied with a confident smirk.

"But Will doesn't battle anymore!" Twilight explained to them. They weren't convinced.

"Well, it appears that the rumors about him being a coward are true," Kail said, taunting the real Pokemon Master.

"Say that again, I DARE YOU!" Will said, now getting angry.

"A trainer that doesn't want to battle is a big wimp, and all wimps always run from a battle," Kim said, joining in the taunting.

"How dare you!? Will doesn't battle anymore because he's scared of losing!" Cory snapped at the brothers.

"He quit because he doesn't want his Pokemon getting hurt anymore!" Toby explained, glaring at the brothers.

"Oh boohoo, if the Pokemon gets hurt, then just let it go!" Kai said, which pushed Will way over the edge, even more so than Fluttershy and her children were.

"Alright big shots, I accept your challenge!" Will said, now angry at the cocky brothers. "The battlefield is at the top of that hill over there," Will said, pointing towards a distant hill. Leading the group to the battlefield, which consisted of grasslands and water, Will took his position of his side of the battlefield, while Kim took his place on the other side of the field. "Twilight, can you referee?" Will asked the alicorn princess.

"It would be my pleasure, but what would you like for rules?" the young princess asked, looking at the trainer curiously.

"Lets make this a three on three battle, with no time limit or substitutions," Will explained, collecting three Pokeballs with the pokemon of his choosing.

"Very well, and I take it its the best two of three matches?" Twilight asked, which Will nodded. "Alright, begin!" Twilight said, flaring her wings up.

"I'll start things off with Quilfish!" Will said, throwing a lure ball, and releasing a spikey fish Pokemon whose upper half was dark green, and the bottom half was greenish yellow, and had a tail fin at the rear.

"Ok, then I'll use, Hitmonchan!" Kim said, releasing a humanoid Pokemon, with brown skin, and boxing gloves. But as soon as Hitmonchan was in the water, it appeared to be drowning.

"Quilfish, help Hitmonchan!" Will instructed, which prompted the spikey Pokemon to start swimming towards the punching Pokemon to aid it. But as soon as Quilfish got close to the boxer Pokemon, Hitmonchan revealed that it was feigning drowning, and punched Quilfish, really hard, and sending it careening the wall. "Ahh, Quilfish! That was a dirty move!" Will snarled at the cheating fighting Pokemon trainer.

"Who cares about how you win? As long as you in, that's all that matters," Kim said with a smug smirk.

"Hitmonchans sneak attack was declared illegal, so the match goes to Quilfish!" Twilight said, giving the match to Will, much to Kim's disappointment.

"Thanks Quilfish, you did good, now take a long rest," Will said, recalling his Pokemon.

"Alright second match, and lets try to keep the battle clean you two," Twilight said, glaring at Kim, who stuck his nose up.

"Alright, I'll use Kingler!" Will said, releasing a large orange crab Pokemon with a ridiculously huge claw.

"Tentacruel, I need you!" Kim said, releasing a large octopus Pokemon with a blue head and red spheres on either side of its head and on the forehead.

"BEGIN!" Twilight said, giving the good to go.

"Alright, lets finish this in one move, Kingler, use Mud Shot!" Will commanded, which had Kingler fire balls of mud at the octopus pokemon.

"Dive underwater Tentacruel!" Kim instructed, which the opposing Pokemon did so, and dodging the mug shots. "Alright, use Poison Sting!" Kim commanded, which had Tentacruel fire purple spikes at the crab Pokemon.

"Kingler, use protect!" Will told his Pokemon. Kingler raised its larger claw, and formed a shield of energy that was deflecting the stingers. "Now, underwater and use vicegrip!" Will told the crab, who dove under water and made its way to its opponent.

"I don't think so, Kail, Kai!" Kim called to his brothers.

"Alright, GO!" the other two brothers yelled, as they released their own Tentacruel, who stopped Kinglers advance.

"NOW, POISON STING ATTACK!" the three brother ordered, which had all three Tentacruel fire poisonous missiles at the outnumbered crab, thus defeating it.

"Hey, three against one is a rule violation!" Twilight snarled at the brothers.

"No, he accepted a challenge from the invincible Pokemon Brothers, not just me, so we won that match fair and square!" Kim said, not caring about the rules.

"Just the opposite! You three are disqualified!" Twilight yelled at them, which made them all flinch.

"Hey you can't disqualify us for playing fair!" Kim protested.

"Tough, you all lost the whole battle!" Twilight yelled even louder at them.

Looking at her friends and family, Kim got an evil idea, "Well maybe this ought to change your mind, TENTACRUEL, USE POISON STING ON THE SPECTATORS!" Kim commanded, which the water Pokemon complied, firing poisonous stingers at the group. If not for Twilight putting up a shield, they would've all been poisoned.

"Hey, call of the Tentacruel!" Twilight demanded. The only response she got where the brothers all demanding that she give them the match.

Seeing how the trio would attack defenseless spectators, Wills anger peaked, "HOW DARE YOU?! NOW GYARADOS, TEACH THOSE CHEATERS A LESSON!" Will called, releasing his large red serpentine Pokemon, who went on the attack. "GYARADOS, USE HYPER BEAM ON THE TENTACRUEL!" Will demanded, which the atrocious Pokemon complied, and fired a yellow and orange beam of energy at the three pokemon, sending them flying into their trainers.

Gyarados let out another roar, which got the bothers all scared now, "OK, WE GIVE UP!" Kim said, knowing he and his brothers made a mistake at challenging him.

"ALRIGHT GYARADOS, SEND'EM FLYING WITH HYDRO PUMP!" Will said, making the large Pokemon fire a high pressure cannon at the brothers, sending them flying.

"WE'RE NOT TEAM ROCKET, BUT WE'RE BLASTING OFF!" the brothers said, no longer in sight.

"Alright, are you all ok?" Will asked his friends.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, looking at the red Gyarados, "That Gyarados was so amazing!" Rainbow commented.

"Indeed, and your other Pokemon did their absolute best," Rarity commented.

Will looked around to see that everyone was not injured, but he saw Fluttershy, Toby, and Serenity all cowering from the large Pokemons power. "Fluttershy, is something wrong?" Will asked, feeling concerned for his caring friend.

"Oh, no nothings wrong, its just t-that big snake like Pokemon was so strong, it was scary," Fluttershy said, hiding behind her mane.

"Well, there's nothing to fear from Gyarados, despite its scary appearance, Gyarados is the most caring Pokemon I have," Will tried reassuring the butter yellow Pegasus, who along with her children, nodded in understanding.

"WILL! LOOK UP THERE!" Conner exclaimed, pointing towards the sky. Looking up, Will was amazed to see the legendary Pokemon that sent him to retirement, the legendary Ho-Oh.

Author's Note:

And here's chapter 8! Now the ponies know Wills true strength, because of the brothers, who weren't as invincible as they say they were, which may never happen. Also, what does the new sighting of the legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh mean? Stay tuned!