• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.9

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt.9

In the Bad Lands Applejack, Rarity and company rest around a camp fire with an unconscious Rainbow Dash.

“Huh, where am I?” Rainbow Dash says waking up.

“Are you okay Rainbow Dash?” Rarity asks looking over her.

“Rarity? Where are we?” Rainbow Dash asks gaining her surroundings.

“Don’t worry Rainbow, your save.” Applejack says to Rainbow Dash.

“Yup.” Big Mac says backing her up.

“That’s right; I was captured by the Changelings.” Rainbow Dash says regaining her senses. “That’s right, how’s Cloudsdale?” Rainbow Dash says getting excited and panicking, before grabbing Applejack.

“Don’t worry Rainbow, Cloudsdale’s safe and the Wonderbolts are keeping are keeping the weather factory safe.” Applejack says explaining things to Rainbow Dash.

“Okay so everything’s okay, wait what about Scootaloo, and how’d you guys get here and can you get me some food I’m starving?” Rainbow Dash asks curiously.
After a while the group explains the situation to Rainbow Dash after she’s eaten some food.

“So then Scootaloo and the others went to find Fluttershy and then head to the Crystal Empire.” Rainbow Dash says catching up to the situation.

“That’s right, and we came to rescue you from the Changelings.” Rarity says to Rainbow Dash.

“But somehow you broke out by yourself, how’d you do that anyway?” Applejack asks curiously.

“That’s right I single handedly escaped the Changelings.” Rainbow Dash says boasting.

“Yeah so how’d you do that?” Rarity asks curiously.

“Okay then let me tell you the tale of how I escaped the Changelings.” Rainbow Dash says boasting.

“And tell us the truth.” Applejack says cutting her off.

“I wasn’t gonna lie.” Rainbow Dash says insulted. “Okay here’s what happened.” Rainbow Dash says starting the story.

A few days ago inside the Changeling mound Rainbow Dash sits in a cell banging against the bars trying to get out with a duo of Changeling guards standing outside.

“Let me out of here!” Rainbow Dash yells inside the cell. “Come on you cowards come and fight me like a Pony!” Rainbow Dash says continuing to yell.
As she bangs away in the cell the Changeling guards eventually leave, leaving Rainbow Dash alone.

“We’re you going, you cowards.” Rainbow Dash screams from the cell as the guards walk off.
For a few days Rainbow Dash sits inside the cell starving.

“Where’d those guys go?” Rainbow Dash asks as her stomach rumbles. “The least they could’ve done is left me some food.” Rainbow Dash says trying to distract herself.
As she waits around she hears footsteps slowly approaching.

“What who’s there?” Rainbow Dash asks partially delirious from hunger. “Hello?” Rainbow Dash still screams out.
As she tries to look out a mysterious hooded pony walks up to her cell and opens it before running off, as the pony runs off she sees a pink hoof.

“What, the doors open.” Rainbow Dash says noticing the open door. “Okay then.” Rainbow Dash says starting to fly.
As she starts flying she flies full speed out of the mound before crashing in front of Rarity and Applejack.

Back at the campsite Rainbow Dash finishes up her explanation to the others.

“So basically the Changelings left you to starve and then this weird pony let you out?” Rarity asks grasping the situation.

“That’s pretty much what happened.” Rainbow Dash says finishing the explanation.

“But why’d they leave?” Applejack asks curiously, as she walks off.

“Where you going Applejack?” Rainbow Dash asks Applejack.

“I’m going to checkout that mound.” Applejack says answering her before running off.

“Well I’m not letting you go away.” Rarity says following her.

“Neither am I.” Rainbow Dash says following her. “Are you letting her go alone?” Rainbow Dash asks Big Mac.

“Nope.” Big Mac says following the group.

After a while the group finds themselves in the Changeling’s mound looking around for anything particularly suspicious.

“Did any of yall find anything?” Applejack asks curiously.

“No nothing, besides all this slime.” Rarity says looking at a pile of slime.

“I’m pretty sure I saw them coughing that stuff out.” Rainbow Dash says explaining things to Rarity.

“Ew, Ew, Ew.” Rarity says before falling over into a large hole.

“Rarity you okay?” Rainbow Dash asks concerned.

“Oh, I’m peachy.” Rarity says sarcastically.
The others soon enter the hole and find a large tunnel.

“So the Changeling’s built themselves some tunnel.” Rainbow Dash says looking at the tunnel.

“I wonder where it goes?” Rarity asks looking at it.

“Well we’re going to find out.” Applejack says rushing into the tunnel. “Well you guys coming?” She asks looking back.

“Yup.” The group says in unison following her.

Meanwhile Scootaloo’s group finds their way through the snowstorm.

“Now then I’d like to welcome everyone to the Crystal Empire.” Sweetie Bell says as she lets down the magic bubble.

“Okay then let’s find Twilight.” Scootaloo says enthusiastically.

To be continued