• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.10

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt.10

Just outside the Crystal Empire Scootaloo and company celebrate finally completing their journey here.

“Finally, we’re one step closer to saving Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo says happily.

“So this is the Crystal Empire.” Ditzy says looking around. “Okay then.” Ditzy says flying off.

“Ditzy where you going?” Scootaloo says following after her.

“I’m headed to the square.” Ditzy says answering her flying off.

“Well, at least she finally managed to make her way here to do whatever she came here to do.” Sweetie Bell says to Scootaloo.

“Yeah, hopefully she finds her way and we can see her later.” Scootaloo says responding to Sweetie Bell.

“Okay then everyone why don’t we make our way over to sees Princess Twilight.” Discord says directing the group.

“He’s right, come on girls let’s get moving.” Fluttershy says following him.

A while later the group enters the Crystal Empire and sees the various crystal ponies running around.

“Is it me or does this place seem livelier than usual?” Apple Bloom says looking around.

“I wonder if anything happened?” Fluttershy says looking around as well.

“My, My is that who I think it is?” Discord says floating above the group.
As the group makes their way through a crowd they see a small purple dragon with green spikes talking to a red maned crystal pony.

“Hey Spike.” Scootaloo says walking up to him.

“Huh, you guys how’d you get past the snowstorm?” Spike asks looking at the group, with the crystal pony walking off.

“Well, we found some tunnels that helped us get here.” Sweetie Bell says answering him.

“But isn’t that an odd question to ask with us just showing up, most people asked why we’re here?” Apple Bloom asks walking up to him.

“Well I assumed you’re here to see Cadance’s and Shining Armor’s new kids.” Spike says to the group.

“Wait what?” Scootaloo asks surprised.

“I guess the news hasn’t spread because of this storm.” Spike says thinking about their shocked reaction.

“Oh, my so Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, managed to dump out a littler pony.” Discord says summing up the situation. “I didn’t think he had it in him.” Discord says thinking about the situation.

“Anyway Spike we have something important to tell Twilight, so could you take us to where she is?” Fluttershy asks Spike.

“She should still be in the castles library looking for a spell.” Spike says to the group. “I mean she hasn’t left the castle since we got here.” Spike says explaining to the group. “I’ll show you the way.” Spike says walking ahead of the group.

“So then he had more kids.” Chrys says quietly.

“Chrys you coming?” Apple Bloom asks as the group starts walking off.

“Oh, yeah I’m coming.” Chrys says following behind them.

A while later the group arrives in front of the Crystal Castle.

“Wait, so you’re a half dragon, half pony?” Spike asks thorn curiously.

“Yeah, and you were raised by ponies?” Thorn asks Spike curiously.

“Yeah.” Spike says answering her.

“Well it looks like their hitting it off.” Apple Bloom says watching the pair.

“I think their cute together.” Fluttershy says watching them as well.
As they walk by the square they see Ditzy looking dejected sitting by the Crystal Heart.

“Hey Ditzy what’s wrong?” Sweetie Bell asks walking up to her.

“Are you okay?” Apple Bloom asks her concerned.

“She’s not here.” Ditzy says saddened.

“Who’s not here?” Sweetie Bell asks curiously.

“My mom said when I was a kid that we would meet up in the square by the Crystal Heart if we were ever separated.” Ditzy says explaining things.

“Wait a second when we we’re kids the Crystal Empire was still hidden away, how is that possible?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“I don’t know, that’s just what I remember her saying.” Ditzy says as she gets sadder.

“Well, don’t worry, after we sort this whole mess out we’ll help you out with your mom.” Sweetie Bell says trying to cheer her up.

“Really?” Ditzy asks curiously.

“Really.” The trio says happily.

“Thank you.” Ditzy says happily lighting up and become crystal like.

“Wait a second, you’re a crystal pony?” Apple Bloom asks curiously.

“A crystal pegasus, awesome.” Scootaloo says looking at her.

“Oh sorry, my mom said not to do that.” Ditzy says embarrassed.

“Well that’s fine, at this point there’s not much you could do to surprise us.” Apple Bloom says looking at Ditzy.

“Besides, being a crystal pegasus, is just plain awesome.” Scootaloo says excitedly.

“Well girls this is all interesting, but don’t we need to head off to see Princess Twilight.” Discord says interrupting the group.

“Oh, right sorry for the hold up.” Scootaloo says as the foursome return to the main group.

“Okay then guys, let’s go see Twilight.” Spike says leading the group.

To be continued