• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.11

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt.11

Inside the Crystal Castle the group walks down the halls led by Spike hoping to reach the library, with Spike distracted by his talk with Thorn.

“So then, what kinds of gems do you like?” Spike asks Thorn curiously.

“Well, I’m preferable to emeralds, but I’m not that picky.” Thorn says answering him.

“I like, Rubies myself, but I’ll take any gem.” Spike says talking with Thorn.

“Um, Spike are you sure this is the right way to the library?” Applebloom says interrupting the two.

“Don’t worry, leave it to your favorite dragon, I know these halls like the back of my claw by now.” Spike says confidently.

“Yes, while I can’t wait to see the princess, I’ve missed pulling pranks on princesses.” Discord says comically.

“Discord, behave we’ve got important business to do.” Fluttershy says to Discord.

“Oh, fine I’ll behave.” Discord says relenting.
As the group walks down the hall they see a large fireball nearly hitting them as they dodge out of the way.

“What was that” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“The babies must be up.” Spike says running down the hallway.

The group follows Spike until they get to an open door, inside the room the group sees a white unicorn with a blue mane and a pink alicorn with pink hair standing over four unicorn babies using various forms of magic, and a red one yelling while emitting fire.

“Calm Crimson, here’s you bottle.” The pink alicorn says handing the red baby a bottle.

“I guess I’ll get the others their drinks to.” The white one says walking out of the room.
As he leaves the room he runs into the group.

“Well if it isn’t Shinging Armor.” Discord says to Shining Armor teleporting behind him.

“Discord, what are you and everyone else doing here?” Shining Armor asks looking surprised at them.

“Well we’re here to see Twilight.” Scootaloo says answering him.

“Well, Twilight’s in the library, it’s good to see you all again.” Shining Armor says looking at them.
As he walks past them he notices a few of the extra additions.

“Who are you all?” Shining Armor asks the others curiously.

“Well then, let me introduce you.” Discord says teleporting in front of him.

“No way, I’ll do it Discord.” Sweetie Bell says interrupting Discord.

“I never have any fun.” Discord says annoyed.

“Don’t worry, you can have fun later.” Fluttershy says comforting him.

“This is Ditzy, she’s a crystal pegasus.” Sweetie Bell says pointing to Ditzy. “This is, Thorn she’s a half dragon half pony.” Sweetie Bell says pointing to Thorn. “And finally this is Chrys, she’s a unicorn, she’s hoping to learn some magic from Twilight.” Sweetie Bell says introducing Chrys.

“Um, hello.” Chrys says nervously to Shining Armor.

“Hello, I hope you all enjoy your stays, I would help you but I’m off to get milk.” Shining Armor says walking off.

“Hello, Princes Cadance, congratulations on the birth.” Fluttershy says to Cadance.

“Thank you, I’m just getting use to this, their a bit of a handful.” Cadance says to Fluttershy.

“This little bundle of energetic unicorns, seems like you’re going to be busy for a while Cadance.” Discord says picking up the babies, and floating them.

“I’d appreciate it if you didn’t do that.” Cadance says floating her babies to her side. “Anyway, what’re you all doing here, the library’s on the other side of the castle?” Cadance asks curiously.

“Like the back of your claw huh?” Applebloom asks ironically.

“Oh, Spike was leading you, he gets lost in the castle some times.” Cadance says explaining things.

“Well great now how are we gonna get there?” Scootaloo asks annoyed.

“Well maybe Princess Cadance can take us?” Fluttershy asks curiously.

“I’d like to take you, but I can’t leave the babies alone, so I can’t leave until Shining Armor comes back.” Cadance says explaining things.

“Well we can watch the babies.” A voice says coming behind the group.
As the group looks back they see a light grey unicorn with a purple and white mane alongside a blue unicorn with a blue mane walk into the room.

“Oh Velvet, Night Light, you don’t have to watch the babies, you should just enjoy your time.” Cadance says to the duo.

“Well, we want to spend some more time with our grandbabies anyway, besides this stuff seems important” Velvet says to Cadance.

“Okay, but watch out Crimson’s been having temper tantrums today.” Cadance says to the pair before walking off.

“So you’re showing us the way?” Scootaloo asks excitedly.

“Yeah, don’t worry I won’t get lost unlike a certain dragon.” Cadance says teasing Spike.

“Yeah, yeah.” Spike says annoyed by her comment.

A while later the group arrives in front of a large set of doors.

“So this is the library?” Scootaloo asks looking at the doors.

“Yes, Twilight holds herself up in there for most of the day.” Cadance says answering her.
As Spike opens the door they see a purple alicorn with a purple mane sits reading a book from a large pile, seemingly not noticing the group.

“Twilight, um Twilight.” Fluttershy says flying up to her.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy, I got it.” Spike says pushing the pile of books knocking it down.

“Spike, how many times have I told you not to do that, now I have to get the books back in order.” Twilight says berating Spike.

“Well hello Princess Twilight.” Discord says teleporting in front of Twilight.

“Discord, what’re you doing here?” Twilight asks before noticing the others.

“We came to tell you something important Twilight.” Discord says to Twilight before teleporting away.

“Well it’s nice to see you Twilight.” Fluttershy says flying to Twilight.

“It’s good to see all of you too, but is Discord right?” Twilight asks curiously.

“Well he is right.” Scootaloo says answering her.

“Well what is it?” Twilight asks curiously.

“Should we say it in front of everyone?” Applebloom asks curiously.

“Well, we got to Twilight, so all we need now is Pinkie Pie.” Sweetie Bell says to Applebloom.

“Okay then, I’ll tell everyone.” Scootaloo says to the group.

“Wait, let me, I have cue cards.” Discord says teleporting back holding a stack of cards.
A minute later after Discord explains everything to the group they all sit around stunned by the news.

“So the Changelings are causing trouble again.” Twilight says seriously. “And they took one of my friends.” Twilight says getting angry.

“So then Twilight, do you have any way to find Pinkie Pie?” Fluttershy asks curiously.

“I do, but how are we getting past the snowstorm?” Twilight asks curiously.

“Well we found some tunnels that helped us make it here.” Sweetie Bell says explaining things to Twilight.

“Wait what?” Twilight asks curiously.

“What’s the problem?” Fluttershy asks curiously.

“Those tunnels where probably Changeling tunnels, and if they led here that means the Changelings are probably here.” Twilight says explaining things walking off.
The group follows her to the back of the library to an old book kept behind glass.

“What is that?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“It’s an ancient spell book, and in it is a spell that I can use to wipe out all the Changelings in the city.” Twilight says explaining things. “And if I can find their hive then I can wipe out the whole species.’ Twilight says seriously.

“Wait a minute Twilight, I don’t think that’s a good idea, maybe if we just use a spell to identify the Changelings, then we can round them up.” Cadance says giving her opinion.

“Yeah, Twilight, I don’t think wiping them all out is a good idea.” Fluttershy says explaining things.

“I do think wiping out an entire species is a bit excessive.” Discord says giving his opinion.

“While I do appreciate your opinion, but I am still going to do it. Right now, my friends, and my family are in danger of the Changelings attacking them I won’t let the Changelings endanger any of them again.” Twilight says looking at the book starting to read the spell.
As Twilight starts casting the spell her magic aura starts to glow brighter and brighter. Suddenly Chrys charges at her interrupting the spell causing her to be hit by the spell and she’s covered by it.

“Chrys are you okay?” Scootaloo asks concerned for Chrys.
As the spell fades Chrys appears as a dark purple Changeling with a blue mane and inscetoid wings standing over Twilight.

“Chrys is a Changeling?” Applebloom asks looking at her.

To be continued