• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.20

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt. 20

Inside the Crystal Empire Chrys walks into a room with Scootaloo and the others waiting around.

“Hey guys what’s going on?” Chrys asks curiously.

“My sis and the others caught up and now we’re waiting for Twilight to finish talking with the princesses.” Apple Bloom explains to Chrys.

“Wait, the other princesses are here?” Chrys asks scared.

“No, their sleeping and talking to them in the dream world.” Scootaloo says answering her.

“Why are you scared of the princesses?” Sweetie Bell asks Chrys curiously.

“Mom always said I’d have to fight them when I became queen to make a better home for the Changelings, and she kept telling me how strong they are so, I’m terrified of them.” Chrys explains to the group.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you guys won’t have to fight, and maybe after all this you can live with us.” Scootaloo says optimistically.

“I hope so, I kind of like being able to see my father.” Chrys says embarrassed. “But, I want to save my mom at all cost.” Chrys says seriously.

“Don’t worry; we’ll help save your mom.” Throne says walking up to her.

“Yeah, we’re friends after all.” Ditzy says happily.

“Well, hopefully the news we have will help with that.” Twilight says walking into the room followed by the others.

“What do you mean?” Chrys asks Twilight curiously.

“We know what’s going on, and who’s behind it.” Twilight says answering her.
Soon Twilight explains things to the group who sit there stunned by the news.

“So then this thing took control of my mom?” Chrys asks curiously.

“Yes, and we need to go after them now.” Twilight says answering Chrys.

“But what about Pinkie Pie?” Sweetie Bell asks curiously.

“We guess the thing blocking Twilight’s locator spell must be that Nightmare Shroud, so we’re guessing Pinkie Pie’s probably with them being controlled like Chrysalis.” Applejack says explaining things to the group.

“So then, let’s get ready and head after them.” Scootaloo says excitedly.

“Wait a second squirt, your all staying here.” Rainbow Dash says to Scootaloo.

“What do you mean?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“Listen, you did great making it this far, and you helped save me, but now things are getting to dangerous, after we get Pinkie Pie, we’ll be able to finish this thing, so you should stay here for now, until we finish this up.” Rainbow Dash says explaining things to Scootaloo.

“She’s right all of you are staying here in the Crystal Empire.” Twilight says ordering the group.

“Twilight, I need to save my mom, I can’t just stick around here with her in danger.” Chrys says begging Twilight.

“Sorry, but I can’t let you, you’re my niece, my family and I want to protect you, besides Shinning Armor would never forgive me if you got hurt.” Twilight says to Chrys. “But I swear, I’ll save your mother.” Twilight says to Chrys seriously.

“Wait a minute what about the rest of us?” Thorn asks curiously.

“You’re all staying here and that’s the end of it.” Twilight says ordering the group.
A while later Twilight and the others stand in front of the gates of the Crystal Empire looking out at the icy wasteland.

“Okay everyone, let’s get moving.” Twilight says to the group.

“Yes, let’s save Pinkie Pie.” Rainbow Dash says excitedly.

“Yeah, let’s hurry this up.” Rarity says looking on.

“Well then come on y’all.” Applejack says holding her hat.

“I’m scared, but I wanna help Pinkie.” Fluttershy says along with the others.

“Well come on guys.” Spike says rushing out.

“Yes, everyone let’s get a move on.” Discord says appearing amongst the group, following behind them.

To Be Continued