• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.17

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt.17

Inside a large room in the Crystal Castle Twilight and the group sit around trying to discuss their next step.

“So then, does anyone have any idea where to do next?” Twilight asks the group.

“Well, we should try and follow Sombra, and figure out why he wanted Trixie, and how she became an alicorn.” Spike says giving his opinion.

“Well that would be good, but how exactly are we supposed to follow them, those tunnels go on forever.” Sweetie Bell says giving her opinion.

“Yeah, but we still need to save Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo says trying to steer the conversation back around.

“Don’t forget Pinkie Pie; we still don’t know where she even is.” Apple Bloom says thinking about things.

“Yes, we need to find Pinkie Pie; the Changelings could go after her.” Fluttershy says thinking about the situation.

“Your right finding Pinkie Pie should be the next priority.” Twilight says thinking about their situation.

“What about Rainbow Dash?” Scootaloo asks concerned.

“We know that Rarity and Applejack are trying to find her, so it’s best to leave it to them.” Twilight says explaining things to her.

“Wait, but if they toke Rainbow Dash into those tunnels, then she could be anywhere.” Scootaloo says concerned.

“But still, at least we know Rainbow Dash’s location; we don’t know where Pinkie Pie is at all.” Twilight says concerned.

“Fine, but we should look for Rainbow Dash next.” Scootaloo says concerned.

“Okay then, I’m going to find a locator spell that we can use to find Pinkie Pie.” Twilight says headed towards the library.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of the Crystal Empire Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash alongside the others look around trying to get their bearings.

“That tunnel went along forever.” Rainbow Dash says looking around.

“I think we’re near the Crystal Empire.” Rarity says looking around.

“Well should head towards the Crystal Empire, hopefully we can meet up with the others before they head off somewhere.” Applejack says looking around.

The group eventually makes their way towards the Crystal Empire and soon start heading towards the castle. Soon they end up in the plaza noticing a few Changelings sitting around in a daze near the Crystal Heart.

“What’re you filthy things doing over there?” Rainbow Dash asks rushing towards them.

“Rainbow, calm down it seems like something’s odd about them.” Rarity says using magic to stop Rainbow Dash.

“Yeah, something’s not quite right.” Applejack says looking at them.
Suddenly Discord appears over them looking at the group.

“Well, well, if it isn’t my old pals.” Discord says hugging the group.

“Discord what’re you doing here?” Applejack asks confused by Discord’s presence.

“Hold on, let’s have everyone else meet up.” Discord says teleporting away. “Now then if you’d follow me.” Discord says in front of the castle’s doors dressed up like a tour guide.

Meanwhile in the room Twilight returns with a large book.

“What’s that?” Fluttershy asks curiously.

“This is a big book of ancient spells, the locator spells in here somewhere.” Twilight says opening the book.
Suddenly Discord comes into the room in the tour guides uniform followed by the others.

“Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo says running up to Rainbow Dash hugging her.

“Hey squirt, stop hugging me so tight.” Rainbow Dash says to Scootaloo.

“But, how’d you get here?” Scootaloo asks Rainbow Dash curiously.

“You think the Changelings can hold back someone as awesome as me.” Rainbow Dash says answering her.

“Oh you know that’s not true, we had to rescue you from starving to death.” Rarity says insulted by the tale.

“Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash it’s great to see you all again, after so long.” Fluttershy says walking up to the group.

“And it’s great to see all you to.” Rarity says to Fluttershy before looking around. “I see you have a few additions to your group.” Rarity says looking at Thorn and Ditzy.

“Okay everyone, it’s great we’re all together, but I need to concentrate.” Twilight says trying to calm the group.
Soon Twilight concentrates before her eyes start to glow soon the glow fades and Twilight looks at the group exhausted.

“Twilight, what was that about?” Applejack asks confused by the goings on.

“I was trying to use a locator spell to find Pinkie Pie, but it feels like something, was stopping me from reaching her.” Twilight says explaining things.

“What do you mean dearie?” Rarity asks curiously.

“I don’t know, I can’t explain it, but something felt wrong.” Twilight says explaining things.

“Well don’t let it bother you Twilight just give it another try.” Spike says trying to encourage Twilight.
Soon Spike burps before a latter magically forms from the gases exhaled.

“What the a letter, at a time like this.” Twilight says looking at the letter.

“Twilight what is it?” Applejack asks curiously.

“Everyone, we need to sleep immediately, we need to meet with the princesses.” Twilight says answering her.

To Be Continued