• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.7

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt.7

Scootaloo and company explore an odd tunnel hoping to find a way to the crystal empire with Sweetie Bell lighting the cave with her magical aura and Discord leading the group.

“So then, will this lead us to the Crystal Empire?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“I can’t say for sure, but going under the storm is certainly the best choice if you’re hoping to get to it.” Discord says leading the group.

“Well, I know you’ll do your best.” Fluttershy says to Discord.

“Aw, Fluttershy, okay then you ponies stay here while I scout out ahead.” Discord says before turning into a bat and flying off.
The group sits around in the tunnel waiting for Discord to come back.

“So then, what’ll we do until he gets back?” Applebloom asks tired of waiting around.

“I don’t know but I’m getting tired.” Sweetie Bell says as her magical aura starts to fade away.

“Don’t worry I can do this.” Thorn says blowing a fireball out lighting a small fire.

“So then how long until he gets back?” Scootaloo asks impatiently.

“I don’t know, but I know Discord won’t be gone too long.” Fluttershy says trying to calm the group.

“Well I hope that this tunnel does lead to the Crystal Empire.” Ditzy says concerned.
Suddenly the group hears a loud noise coming from further back in the tunnels.

“Hello, is that you Discord?” Fluttershy says going to investigate.

“Fluttershy get back here.” Scootaloo says with the others following behind her.
When the group arrives they see Fluttershy looking over a dark purple unicorn with blueish green hair who’s fallen on the floor.

“Are you okay?” Fluttershy asks the Unicorn.

“I’m fine just tripped over a rock.” The Unicorn says getting up.

“Oh, thank goodness.” Fluttershy says happy she isn’t hurt.

“Anyway, who’re you and what are you doing here?” Scootaloo asks the Unicorn cautiously.

“Well my names Chrys, and I kind of just fell in here.” Chrys explains to the group.

“So what are you doing?” Applebloom asks curiously.

“Well I was looking for a way out.” Chrys explains to the group.

“Well I can help you with that.” Discord says appearing to the group, scaring Chrys.

“Discord, I knew you would be back.” Fluttershy says hugging him.

“I found an exit that leads to the Crystal Empire or at least an area near it.” Discord says explaining things to the group.

“Well it’s something.” Scootaloo says happy about the news.

“So then lead the way.” Applebloom says happily as well.

“Wait a second what about her?” Sweetie Bell asks curiously.

“What about me?” Chrys asks seemingly insulted.

“Should we take her with us? I mean we can’t just leave her in these tunnels.” Sweetie Bell asks curiously.

“Well where are you guys going?” Chrys asks curiously.

“They’re going to the Crystal Empire to see Princess Twilight.” Ditzy says answering her.

“Ditzy, we were trying to keep that secret.” Scootaloo says yelling at Ditzy.

“Wait your going to see Princess Twilight, can I please come?” Chrys asks curiously, begging the group.

“Well, why do you want to come?” Scootaloo asks her curiously.

“Well she probably wants to come because she wants to come so she can meet Twilight and pick up some magic or something.” Applebloom says to Scootaloo.

“Yeah, what she said, I want to improve my magic.” Chrys says to the group.

“Well then, shall we get on I’m already sick of this drab tunnel.” Discord says leading the group out of the tunnel.

A while later the group still in the tunnel takes a rest for the night, in the night Chrys wakes up and walks off, returning later.

“Oh, Chrys why’d you go?” Ditzy says waking up and looking at Chrys.

“Oh, nothing, just going to the little pony’s room.” Chrys says answering her.
Ditzy lies down before looking back on her and noticing that her cutie marks changed.

“Wasn’t your cutie mark different?” Ditzy asks confused.

“Ah, no you’re just seeing things.” Chrys says answering her.

“Ah maybe I tend to do that a lot.” Ditzy says going back to sleep.

To be continued