• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.8

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt.8

Scootaloo and group make their way out of the tunnel into a large snowstorm in the middle of Frozen North.

“I thought, you said this would lead to the Crystal Empire?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“Well I said somewhere near the Crystal Empire.” Discord says to Scootaloo, “Besides a little snow never hurt anybody.” Discord says walking into the snowstorm. “I’m mistaken a little snow can hurt somebody.” Discord says in the middle of the snowstorm.

“Well how are we going to get past this?” Scootaloo asks annoyed.

“I have an idea.” Sweetie Bell says enthusiastically.
After a while the group emerges incased in a magic bubble created by Sweetie Bell and Chrys.

“Wow, Sweetie Bell your magic really improved.” Applebloom says amazed by the bubble.

“Thanks, but it takes a lot of concentration to keep this up so please don’t distract me.” Sweetie Bell says trying to concentrate.

“Any way, Chrys how are you so good with magic?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“Well, my mom’s been training me with magic as long as I can remember.” Chrys says answering her.

“Where is your mom?” Scootaloo asks curiously.

“She’s not with me.” Chrys says dejected as her part of the bubble starts to fade.

“Scootaloo stop distracting her!” Sweetie Bell yells at Scootaloo.

“Sorry I was just curious.” Scootaloo says apologizing.

“Okay girls stop fighting and let them concentrate so we can get to the Crystal Empire.” Fluttershy says to the group.

Meanwhile in the Bad Lands Applejack and Rarity’s group venture deeper inside hoping to find the Changeling’s base.

“Hopefully we’re getting closer.” Rarity says tired of wandering through the Bad Lands.

“Well I think we’re getting closer, I mean we’re closer than we were yesterday.” Applejack says to Rarity.

“Well hopefully Sweetie Bell and the girls have found Fluttershy by now.” Rarity says to Applejack.

“Well I think they must’ve by now.” Applejack says optimistically. “You agree with me Big Mac?” Applejack asks Big Mac.

“Yup.” Big Mac says answering her.
As the group talks the approach an odd mound with various holes in it.

“What is that?” Rarity asks looking at the mound.

“I think that’s the Changeling’s hive.” Applejack says looking at the hill.
As the group stand around looking at it a rainbow streak comes across the sky before crashing into the ground nearby them. As the group goes to investigate and find Rainbow Dash crashed into the ground.

“Rainbow Dash!” The group says finding the unconscious Rainbow Dash.

“Is she okay?” Rarity asks looking at Rainbow Dash.

“She’s breathing, but she’s injured.” Applejack says looking over her. “Okay then, let’s get her out of here.” Applejack says looking over Rainbow Dash.
Meanwhile an odd figure watches from inside the mound as the group takes Rainbow Dash away.

To be continued