• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 521 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-Legacy - darkone4587



Three years ago Ponyvile was destroyed and the mane 6 scattered across Equestria, now on the heels of a Changeling invasion Scootallo must travel across Equestria to reunite them.

  • ...
5
 15
 521

Legacy Ch.26

MLP-Harmonics: Legacy pt. 26

In the Crystal Mountains Twilight and friends stand in front of Nightmare Eclipse, just after she turns a petrified Discord over the edge of the mountains.

"So much for the demon, I guess he really was weakened." Nightmare Eclipse says jokingly.

"Discord?" Fluttershy asks as she starts to cry looking over the edge.

"Don't cry Fluttershy, I mean Discord is immortal like the princesses that's why Princess Celestia turned him to stone." Applejack says trying to cheer her up.

"Well sorry to tell you, but he broke apart when I tossed him, and with his weakened state there's no way for him to come back from that, so he's essentially dead." Nightmare Eclipse says trying to crush Fluttershy.
As she says this Fluttershy starts to burst into tears from the news.

"Why you." Rainbow Dash says charging at Nightmare Eclipse.
As she does Nightmare Eclipse turns into mist and moves further back.

"Well then just as implosive as ever." Nightmare Eclipse says to Rainbow Dash.

"Quite you." Pinkie Pie says as she shoots off a cannon at Nightmare Eclipse.

"Ah, Pinkie Pie, I miss being inside your body, I was able to see my sister again." Nightmare Eclipse says getting next to Pinkie Pie.
Soon Twilight blasts Nightmare Eclipse with an energy bolt knocking her back.

"I see that's still effective." Twilight says as she charges another energy blast.

"Well then, it's nice to see the princess come back." Nightmare Eclipse says looking at Twilight. "The princess who was so ready to abandon her friends to save her precious mentor." Nightmare Eclipse says to Twilight, before teleporting behind her.

"Shut up you." Twilight says blasting her again.
As she does this she fades into mist that surrounds the group.

"Oh dear Twilight, always so ready to solve a problem, if you hadn't have ran off you could've saved your friends before me and the others got out hands on them." Nightmare Eclipse says taunting Twilight.

"Shut up." Twilight says trying to blast her.

"You can't get rid of me dear Twilight after all I am a part of you." Nightmare Eclipse says to Twilight boasting.
As Twilight keeps blasting her mist Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy fly out of the mist and crash into Twilight.

"Twilight." Fluttershy says excited to see Twilight.

"So then how do we deal with this thing?" Rainbow Dash asks curiously.

"We have to use the Harmonic Energy from the elements and blast her with it." Twilight says explaining things.

"But don't we need everyone to do that?" Fluttershy asks curiously.

"I think this mist is being used to keep us separated, we have to somehow get to the others inside this mess." Twilight explains to the duo.

"Okay then, how do we do that?" Rainbow Dash asks curiously.

"Gather behind me, she can't seem to reach me physically for some reason and just in case I'll encase us in a magic bubble." Twilight explains to the duo.
Soon the duo fall behind Twilight and before she creates a magic bubble protecting them.

"Okay, let's search." Twilight says to the others as they walk into the mist.
Meanwhile somewhere else in the mist Rarity protects herself, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie from the mist with her own magic bubble.

"I don't get it isn't this thing supposed to kill us or something?" Applejack asks curiously.

"Well maybe she's just trying to delay us." Pinkie Pie says happily thinking about things.

"What why'd she be doing that?" Applejack asks confused.

"Well it does make since, all she has to do is delay us until this Nightmare Shroud thingy finishes up whatever it's doing to Trixie." Rarity says thinking about things.

"That's right, you three are so insignificant by yourselves, don't you feel a bit overshadowed by your other friends?" Nightmare Eclipse asks the trio.

"Shut it, we don't need to listen to her, let's just start looking Twilight, and the others." Applejack says directing the others.

"Okie dokie loki." Pinkie Pie says happily bouncing.

"Okay let's just make our way out of here." Rarity says as she leads the group along.
After a while both groups wander around looking for any signs of the others in the dark mist.

"We've been stuck in this mess for what seems like forever." Rainbow Dash says complaining.

"Well at least we're making some progress." Fluttershy says optimistically.

"No we haven't we've passed that same rock like nine times." Rainbow Dash says pointing at a large stone nearby the group.

"I think this mist is making us run around in circles." Twilight says thinking about things.

"These delaying tactics are annoying, why don't you come out and fight." Rainbow Dash yells out towards the mist.

"Oh, it's more fun watching you all flail around inside of me, it's almost sexual isn't it." Nightmare Eclipse says teasing Rainbow Dash.

"Shut up." Rainbow Dash says annoyed.

"She's trying to distract us, we have to do something to find the others and get rid of this mist." Twilight says thinking about things.

"What if we flap our wings?" Fluttershy asks curiously.

"What?" Rainbow Dash asks her curiously.

"I mean we could try making an air funnel to get rid of the mist and then we find the others." Fluttershy says explaining things.

"Yes, just like what you did at the reservoir three years ago." Twilight says thinking about the idea.

"Okay then, let's do this thing." Rainbow Dash says getting excited.
Soon the trio take flight and start flying around in circles, as they fly faster and faster they create a wind tunnel that sucks up the mist revealing Rarity and the others also wandering around in circles.

"Hey lookie." Pinkie Pie says pointing at the others.

"Your all okay." Fluttershy says happily descending.
As the group reunites happily the mist flairs up again the group bundle together to defend themselves.

"You fools I won't let you go any further." Nightmare Eclipse yells out at the group advancing at them.
As the group huddles together Twilight horn gathers magical energy, before blasting the mist away.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, and besides I delayed you long enough you'll never make it now." Nightmare Eclipse says as she fades away.
As the group watches on the mist fades and they look over the edge and at their surroundings.

"Is she gone this time?" Applejack asks curiously.

"Is Discord okay?" Fluttershy asks as she looks over the edge.
As she looks over the edge she sees the shards of the broken statue before seeing Discords head still laying petrified.

"We'll figure out how to fix him later, but now we've got a mission to do." Applejack says trying to encourages Fluttershy.

"Okay girls let's." Twilight says seriously as she looks towards the distance.
As the group moves on a small amount of mist forms before following behind the group.

To Be Continued