• Published 5th Jun 2014
  • 1,614 Views, 24 Comments

The Changeling Princess - Hades



This is a story about the daughter of Chrysalis

  • ...
3
 24
 1,614

Prologue

Changeling Hive 3 weeks before the Canterlot invasion.


"ARE YOU MAD ?"

"No need to shout sister, " said Chrysalis calmy

"NO NEED TO SHOUT ? You are out of your mind sister , attacking Canterlot is a suicide, " said Chrysalis' sister who is a changeling the same size as her sister only difference is that she has a purple mane and eyes compared to Chrysalis green.

"Miadra it isn't a suicide, you have seen the pathetic excuse of a Guard they have, they will be no threat to my changeling warriors, plus we outnumber them one to ten," said Chrysalis.

"What about Celestia and Luna, how will you defeat the godesses of the sun and moon ? "said Miadra.

"Once i replace Mi Amora Cadenza and start feeding on her fiancee's love , i will wait till i am powerful enough to overpower them and end their pathetic rule, " said Chrysalis.

"What will happen if you get discovered before you are powerfull enough ?"

"It won't come to that i will make sure about that, "

"What about Cadenza ? What will you do about her ? You need to make sure she doen't interfere with your plans, "

"Simple,I will kill her when i teleport her to the crystal mines under Canterlot, she can't interfere with my plans if she isn't breathing,"

"Well I see I can't convince you to reconsider about this " Miadra said before sighing "But do you have to take Amazia with you ? , she is too young "

"She is a grown nymph sister , and a excelent inflitrator , I will need her with me since you will stay here to watch after the Hive during my leave , this conversation is over sister ,my desicion is final, now leave I need to prepare for the invasion, we leave tommorow, " said Chrysalis.

Miadra sighed and left her sister to prepare.


Miadra knocked on the door of her niece's room ."Coming " Miadra heard a musical voice behind the door say , unlike most changelings Amazia had a wonderful musical voice , the door opened and a brown changeling with orange mane,tail and eyes came out , if anypony would compare her height with somepony she would be the same height as Princess Luna.

"Aunty ," said Amazia before hugging her aunt

Miadra laughed a little before hugging her back "I am happy to see you too Amazia "

"It is good to see you"she said before breaking the embrace, "So did you need anything or are you here just to visit ? "asked Amazia.

"Actually i wanted to talk to you about something , may I come in ? " said Miadra

"Of course ," said Amazia

They entered the room and sat at a table near the window "So what did you want to tell me ?" asked Amazia

Miadra sighed before she said "Your mother already told you that we will be invading Canterlot and that you will go with her " Amazia noded "I want you to promise me something Amazia " she took Amazia's hoof with her own "Promise me , that you will not kill anypony ,unless their no other choice , promise me please , it is a path i don't want you to go "

"I promise aunty i won't take somepony's else life unless I have no other choice " Amazia promised her aunt who in return hugged her.

"Thank you " said Miadra before ending the hug "Now why don't we go and play some chess at my room before you leave ? I want to spent as much time as I can with you before you leave , you will be gone for almost a month "

"I would like that, " said Amazia before she left with aunt.

Author's Note:

Tell me what you think