• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 256 Views, 2 Comments

Shining stars above - Glissa_GoldSwirl



Glissa was the only survivor of the Canterlot Disaster, she had ran away from all she had... She never looked back...

  • ...
 2
 256

Chapter 2

Carmella and Glissa sat down at the table in Carmella's room, to begin planning the party for Princess Celestia. First, they needed a theme.

" Well, she is a princess right?" Carmella said, scratching her head.

" Why don't we just have a normal, formal party that a princess would go to?" Glissa replied, opening the book to see if there was any information on how to plan and decorate for a formal birthday party.

" Let's see... Hmmm..." Carmella said to herself, flicking through the pages of the formal party section. Glissa walked over to Carmellamto see what she was doing.

" Well, first off we need the basics. I'll get the paper." Glissa said, walking over to Carmella's bookshelf to get some paper and a quill. Glissa picked up a quill and some paper and sat down to write.

" What are you writing Glissa?" Carmella asked, closing the book and going over to see what Glissa was doing. The Bose mare was writing invitations, Glissa then handed one to Carmella.

Comments ( 1 )

Just to say, I might add and change tags if they are/are not relevant to the plot. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment