• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 5,626 Views, 110 Comments

My Little Strawhat - edwinflores428



A botched teleportation spell causes Twilight to summon the notorious Straw-Hat Pirates! The result sets off a series of events that leads to war!

  • ...
14
 110
 5,626

Chapter 1 - Arrival

It was an ordinary day in Ponyville, within the library unicorn Twilight Sparkle was working on a new teleportation spell that Princess Celestia sent that would teleport whole buildings and the ponies inside them without any family moving to a new town from their home.

"Come on Twi you can do it!" as Spike, the baby dragon (and self-proclaimed #1 assistant I might add), cheered on the purple unicorn.

"I'm …trying….this..spell..takes a..lot of..magic" clearly the spell itself was becoming a daunting task as sweat beads across her face. Straining to accomplish such a spell (plus the fear of failing the princess) she channeled all of her magic she has in herself when she created a huge blinding light that knocked Spike off his feet and left Twilight slightly unconscious.

"Twilight!!! Are you okay!?" as the worried baby dragon asked.

"I'm fine, did it work?" as the weakly unicorn asked.

"I'm not sure, let's check outside" Spike replied

As the duo went outside to the town, with Twilight starting to get disappointed about her spell, they came across the very hyperactive pink pony Pinkie Pie.

"Hey Twilight, you okay? You look really tired. Maybe one of my cupcakes can help, or maybe just regular cake, what's your favorite cake…" as Pinkie rambled on, while Spike and Twilight just prepared to walk away, suddenly Pinkie's tail started twitching like mad.

"My Pinkie sense!! And a twitchy tail at that! Must be something big, huge even, falling out of the sky!!" Twilight, knowing full and well about the Pinkie sense and to never question it, looked up at to the sky to see what's was falling and sure enough she spotted something. She couldn't make out what was it at first but as it fell, she could hear faint screaming. She couldn't believe it, but it looked as if it was a ship!

"Twilight! Twilight! Are you seeing this!!??" as Rainbow Dash, the cyan pegasi rushed to Twilight's location. "A ship is falling over Ponyville!! I saw it appear out of nowhere on a cloud I was resting on!"

"I can't believe it, up there on the ship, it looks like the legendary creatures that existed thousands of years ago! HUMANS!!"

Meanwhile up in the air, as the ship fell, it wasn't just any old ship, it was the Thousand Sunny, the pirate ship of the Straw Hat pirates. And it was falling from over 8,000 ft in the sky. Nami, Usopp, Chopper and Brook are holding for dear life; Franky takes the helm and trys to steer the ship so it won't take too much damage. Zoro and Robin are simple laid back (even though she has her arms holding her down to the ship; Sanji, the pervert that he is, trys to lock arms with Nami or Robin only to be hit by a rogue cannonball. While Luffy, he just has that huge grin on his face knowing full well that they're heading towards another huge adventure.

"Dammit Luffy!!! Why did you steer us into that light when I specifically told you not too!" yelled Nami

"Nami-san!! Robin-chan I've got you!!" "Bonk!!!" Sanji reached for Nami only to be hit by another cannonball.

"We might not survive this fall and die, oh, but I'm already dead, yohohohoho!"

"Now's not the time for jokes Brook!! What if Chopper might die since he's so small?" Ussop yells

"What did you just say?! You jerk!" cried Chopper.

"We might meet some tough competition once we land huh, right Number 7?" How can you be still on that, we just left Punk Hazard!!!" As Zoro and Sanji immediately start arguing.

"We might see some interesting creature here, I believe I saw some pegasi close by" as Robin calmly said.

"Pegasi? Oh this is going to be fun!! And relax guys we've all fell from huge heights before! Besides I'm a rubberman so I'll be fine!" as Luffy just said with great enthusiasm.

"That's fine and all but how are we and the Sunny gonna survive this SUPER great fall, despite the Adam wood?" as cyborg Franky exclaimed.

"Oh that's easy, GEAR THIRD!!!" Luffy soon bites on his lip and blows.

Meanwhile back on land, "It's heading straight for us! Run, it might destroy some buildings! Hurry!" as the entire town is in great panic. "Save the fillies!" one pony yelled, "save our homes!!" Yelled another "Save my Muffins!!" as one cross-eyed Pegasus cried. "Maybe I can slow it down with my magic" as Twilight prepared to do her spell, "No wait, one of those human-things is doing something" as Spike pointed out.

"All right I'm under the Sunny, GOMU GOMU NO……GIANT BALLOON!!!!" Luffy then puffed up like a great big balloon and just as the ship landed, Luffy's rubber flesh cushioned the blow enough that the whole crew landed unscathed (except for Chopper who passed out cold). AS the dust settled, it's revealed that the Sunny landed right in front of the library.

"Yeah!!!" as Luffy appeared on top of the lion figurehead "We're here!!!! Uh Nami where are we exactly?"

Author's Note:

Here's my first story here in FIM Fiction, contstuctive criticism is appreciated. Btw, this story is already posted on my deviantart page.