• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 5,616 Views, 110 Comments

My Little Strawhat - edwinflores428



A botched teleportation spell causes Twilight to summon the notorious Straw-Hat Pirates! The result sets off a series of events that leads to war!

  • ...
14
 110
 5,616

Chapter 7 - Chaotic Redemption

Author's Note:

This is my rendition of "Keep Calm and Flutter On", there'll probably be some missing scenes from the original episode but this is my first story and I can't remember everything from the episode. Plus with the Straw-hats thrown in the mix it's probably for the best.
Enjoy!

“Discord?” asked Chopper.

“Whoa!! He has so many parts!! “ Luffy said with twinkle in his eyes.

“Princess, no offense but.. WHY DID YOU BRING DISCORD HERE!!?? …er…your highness.” Twilight recovered after yelling at her mentor.

“You see Twilight, Luffy told about what he had sensed when they first arrived and that troubled me, you see I wish to have Discord use his magic for good instead of evil and I believe our new friends and Fluttershy are the ones for the job.”

“This is nuts, what if we can’t control him, what if he causes chaos again!? WE”RE DOOMED!!!” as Spike panicked.

“Uhh…,” Usopp suddenly collapses to the ground “I suddenly contracted the we-shouldn’t-revive-a-being-of-chaos-disease”

“Liar” Ranbow Dash called out.

“*sigh* I can’t believe we’re going to do this… elements on girls”

Nami sees the necklaces and her eyes changes to berries

“Ooooh, what are those beautiful gems?” Nami asked.

“The elements of harmony, the most powerful magic source in all of Equestria, it was used the imprison Discord in the first-place, there are 6 elements: laughter, honesty, loyalty, kindness, generosity and magic; Twilight showed me a book on this matter earlier today” Robin explained.

“That’s right, but this time we’re freeing Discord” Twilight said disgruntledly activating her magic.

As the elements of harmony activates, the Straw-hats are greeted by the brilliant light show it display as each energy in rainbow form connects to each element finally reaching Twilight’s element of magic. With all the elements connected they make a huge blast of magic energy at the statue; with the statue being blasted by the elements, it begins to crack and explode revealing the being within. Finally…. The chaos being, Discord, has finally been released.

“AHHHHHH” Discord bellows, and he soon starts stretching and snapping his fingers causing chaos.

“*gasp* stop it!” yelled Twilight.

“What? I’m just stretching!” Discord said snapping his fingers causing a bunny to mutate into a muscular thing

“Being trapped in stone is not exactly the most comfortable way to live for someone like me!” Discord said.

“*gasps* Make that bunny cute again!!” demanded Pinkie.

“SO COOOOL!!” yelled Luffy and Chopper.

“So these are the humans that have heard so much about, they look fun!” said Discord

“How did you hear about it!?” Twilight said demanding an explanation from the dragonequues.

“Being trapped in stone doesn’t mean it takes an ability to hear, besides to think that your princess plans on reforming me using these humans and Fluttershy right here. Just hearing that plan makes me want to roll my eyes around.” Discord said taking out his eye and rolling them around in his palm.

“Enough, turn everything back or else we’ll turn you back to stone!” Twilight threatened.

“Oh please, you wouldn’t want to disappoint you precious princess” Discord

“Not unless we have good reason!!” Applejack countered.

“Oh fine” Discord snaps his fingers causing everything to return to normal. But suddenly Chopper latches onto his serpentine body with eyes twinkling

“Hey what the..!?” Discord yelped.

“Do you have lasers, what other parts do you have, what else can you do, come on what else can you do!!!??” Chopper fast talked

“Lively one isn’t he?” as he picks him up from the shirt… “so what can you do?”

“I can shape-shift!” Chopper exclaimed

“Easy there buddy” as Luffy’s arm stretched and grabbed Chopper away

“Oh my, a being of rubber I presume?”

“Hell yeah, I’m Luffy, I’m the man who’s going to be pirate king! Wanna join my crew!?”

Zoro hits him on the back of the head….hard.

“HELL NO!! I TOLD YOU NO ASKING RANDOM THINGS TO BE PART OF OUR CREW!!” Zoro yelled.

“I’m sorry” said a bruised Luffy.
Now this surprised Discord very much so, seeing friends fighting and hurting each other so easily and yet so forgiving.

“So I presume I’ll stay at your home dear Fluttershy?” Discord inquired

“Yes, now I hope you’ll be on your best behavior” Fluttershy said.
Later that day, as Discord “settles in” at Fluttershy’s cottage

“Please, make yourself as comfortable as you need” Fluttershy says, even though her home is up in the air and slowly spiraling in a circle.

“Why thank you so much dear Fluttershy, you’re so much better than those other ponies you call your friends” Discord said relaxing on the couch.

“Flutteshy!!” Twilight called out from outside.

“Oh my, that must be Twilight!” Fluttershy flew out of her spinning cottage and meets up with the others.

“Fluttershy, he’s out of control! What are you thinking!?” demanded Twilight

“All part of my plan, I going to treat Discord as a friend so I’m making him as comfortable as possible around me.” as Fluttershy explained.

“I’m not sure about that, we need to have a back-up plan in case this doesn’t work” Rainbow Dash said.

But suddenly Luffy threw his arm into the cottage grabbing Discord by the horn

“Hey!! What’s going on here!?” yelled Discord

“Come on weird guy! Let’s have some fun!!” said Luffy as he reeled in Discord causing him to hit the ground.

“That hurt you know!” Discord said rubbing a small bump on his head.

Then Twilight sees how the Princess asked the Straw-hat crew to help out in reforming the being of chaos, they’re going to tire him out. Even beings like Discord have their
limits. But she still doesn’t know how treating Discord as a friend is going to help.

“All right, but make sure he doesn’t do anything too crazy, keep a close eye on him Fluttershy” Twilight said.

“I just hope this works….”

But eventually, chaos did in fact happen but something was going on in Discord's mind for you see Discord had it all planned it out, trick Fluttershy into thinking they were friends, take advantage of the situation, be free forever and spread chaos. However there was one little problem. The humans and their little raccoon-dog, in just 1 day they played over 100 pranks, rescued them (Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper) countless times from timber-wolves (don’t ask why), and constantly switch back and forth between chaos and order, the task was daunting to say the least, he even secretly caused some chaos with a group of beavers. He was practically at his limit and wanted to just rest and just do nothing. And yet, when he needed to rest, Fluttershy was there, to comfort him, to give him the right amount of space and he started to consider her his first actual friend.

That night, Fluttershy decided to invite her friends to dinner as sort of a check up on Discord. Though they reluctantly agreed, Discord remained the same and while the other argues against his actions until..

“All I see right now, are my friends not accepting Discord for who he is and my new friend!” yelled Fluttershy.

Discord simply shock in surprise “W-w-we’re friends?”

“Of course, I can’t even remember my house being this lively before, thank you Discord!” said Fluttershy.

“I-I never had a real friend before” Discord said with a tinged of happiness in his voice

While the other merely had the mouths slack-jawed, Fluttershy’s bunny angel came running to the table. With a worried look on his face he bagan to squeak and jump up in down in extreme worry.

“What’s wrong Angel Bunny? Is something wrong!?” Fluttershy asked

“I can translate for him” said Chopper “Oh my, he said that the Sweet Apple Acres is completely flooded!!”

“My family!!” yelled Applejack.

They all run towards the apple orchard only to find it completely flooded due to a massive dam made from beavers. Discord had followed them with swimming gear and makeshift water skis and jumped into the water,

“Come on in the water’s fine!!” Discord yells as he swims across the water while passing by the apple family stuck on the roof of the barn.

“Discord, change everything back now!!!” demanded Twilight.

“Hey come on, just have some fun; how about you two Luffy and Chopper?” asked Discord.

“Sorry, but we can’t, being devil fruit users we lose our ability to swim” Chopper explained.

“Aww, you’re a bunch of party poopers” he quickly turns the entire “lake” into an ice skating rink, but nearly freezing the rest of the Apple family.

For once, Luffy gave a look upon disappointment upon Discord, which shook him a little.

“Well, here goes nothing, *walks to Discord* DISCORD!!” Fluttershy yelled.

“Ah, there you are Fluttershy my dear friend, how about we start skating pal?” asked Discord holding up 2 pairs of skating boots.

“Don’t call me your pal!” yelled Fluttershy.

“Oh come now, how about a little wager, beat me I’ll turn everything back to normal? Just one condition, don’t use your element against me!” Discord said.

“Fine” said Fluttershy as she grabbed the skates and her friends gasped.

“You see! Fluttershy wants to play with me because we’re friends, I’m free forever hahahaha!!!!!” as Discord boasted.

That was the last straw for Fluttershy as she growled and threw the skates yelling

“NOT….YOUR….FRIEND!!” she then starts walking away from Discord

“Who cares!? I’m Discord, master of mischief and being of chaos, *teleports next to
Fluttershy* you think I going to change all this back because you say so, because you’re the boss of me!? Because if I don’t I’ll lose the one friend I ever had!?” The sudden truth hit Discord like a pile of bricks as tears start forming in his eyes.

“Oh…. Well played Fluttershy….well played” He hops onto a tree and releases a burst of energy turning everything back to normal.

Later that day, they decided to meet with the princess on the issue of Discord.

“Yes Celestia, from now on I’m going to use my magic for good instead of evil, most of
the time; I’ve learned that even being a spirit of chaos, I can’t always get what I want” as Discord bowed to the sun princess.

“Great job my dear friends; I definitely sense a great change in Discord” said the Princess

"Come on say it" nudged Fluttershy.

"Oh all right.... friendshipismagic..there I said it" Discord said.

Chopper quickly blushes and does his happy dance “Complimenting me won’t make me the least bit happy you jerk!”

“But just in case, I’ll leave the elements of harmony to you Twilight” said Celestia.

“Now that we have this settled can we get some new clothes, I could use a new style in my wardrobe” said Nami.

“Oh allow me” Discord snaps his fingers turning Nami into a silly clown

“Hahahaha!!” Luffy laughed….but Nami in a huge fury uses Thunder tempo to electrocute the two of them.

“Worth it” as the duo weakly said reeling from the electricity.

XXXX

Back at the Changeling hive, the drones have found a certain piece of Sombra that the queen wanted to use to herself for the night before finally reviving him. The next day, she makes the mistake of reviving true evil.