• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 5,607 Views, 110 Comments

My Little Strawhat - edwinflores428



A botched teleportation spell causes Twilight to summon the notorious Straw-Hat Pirates! The result sets off a series of events that leads to war!

  • ...
14
 110
 5,607

Chapter 5 - Revival and Betrayal

For months she had been planning this, her revenge against Equestria, against Celestia, against the family Sparkle. Now, she has the means of achieving her goal.

“This is the final piece your majesty, all the way from Saddle Arabia!” exclaimed a changeling drone

“Excellent, gather all the pieces in that spot over there!” as the changeling queen ordered.

It’s incredible, as she thought in her mind, that he flew so far across the world, and with his power it will be mine. She devilishly smiled as a pile of black shards started to throb a dark red as the horn is placed on top.

“King Sombra….” The pile starts to glow a much deeper red “ a few months ago you were destroyed by a group of ponies and I shall revive you so you may take your revenge and serve me as my mate! Revive Sombra! Revive!

Clouds of darkness surround the pile and a sort of small cyclone. Changeling drones stepped away in fear as they see skulls and other bones trying to push out of the dark cloud, eventually, the clouds condensed into a basic unicorn shape. But then it got into more deeper detail as the mane and tail forms, then the hooves, the blood red cloak, his crown and finally his face. Finally, his eyes open releasing dark magic of fear and hatred
In a deep demonic voice, he proclaims: “I live”

“King Sombra, you have been revived by me, Queen Chrysalis of the Changelings, and since I revived you, you honor you services to me and my Changeling hoard”

The revived king merely glared at the proud queen, then looked around at the entire Changeling Hive. He simply smiled a demonic grin

“Yes, this place should suffice nicely for my new kingdom.”

“Your new kingdom!?” This angered Chrysalis greatly,

“What right to you think you have to proclaim my land as your kingdom?”

“My own right” He yelled a beastly roar and released a massive burst of dark magic that started to consume every changeling on sight and throughout the hive like a disease.

Every drone suddenly went through a horrific transformation: their fangs elongated, their eyes turn to blood red, sharpened claws grew from their hooves, their overall size doubled and are now surrounded by a dark evil aura

“What have you done to my hive Sombra!?”

He simply smiled and glared at her “I improved them!!!” as he steps closer to the former queen (while the queen starts to step back)

“Your species were weak as they feasted on love, but there is no love at all, instead I forced their bodies to feed on hate and fear which made them become my new slaves and army!”

Soon Chrysalis felt something she hadn’t felt in a long time….true fear. Not since the powerful magic wave produced by love between Shining Armor and Princess Cadence was she so afraid for her own life as tears were already forming in her green eyes.

“Now....” As Sombra said “GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!”

Black crystals appear from Sombra’s shadow spearing the former queen of the Changelings and creating large gashes on her body, causing a massive blood loss as it comes gushing out. But all that she could think of is …run.

That word resonated in her mind, run.

And that was what she did, she ran to the only place where’s there’s any hope for her survival.....Ponyville.