• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 5,616 Views, 110 Comments

My Little Strawhat - edwinflores428



A botched teleportation spell causes Twilight to summon the notorious Straw-Hat Pirates! The result sets off a series of events that leads to war!

  • ...
14
 110
 5,616

Chapter 18 - Sombra's Rage

Sombra merely stood in disbelief, all of his best warriors, his generals were defeated by the hands of these humans. Even with his magic, they were no match for their skill set, weaponry and abilities. And now, he’s facing their leader…

“Oi, Sombra, what are you standing around for?” asked Luffy in his fighting position.

“You….creatures….lower lifeforms…have defeated everyone.” Sombra then turned to anger “BUT I WON’T BE DEFEATED! I’M NOT WEAK LIKE THEY WERE!!!” he roared as suddenly green wisps began emerging from the surrounding changelings. And from that, their bodies were suddenly frial and bony until they succumbed to death, but the green wisps entered the body of Sombra. His fangs elongated, his wings grew longer, his muscles built more and a second horn grew from his forehead. “This fight is only just beginning, Monkey D. Luffy!”
Suddenly, before Luffy had time to react, massive spiked crystals emerged from the ground nearly spearing his feet. But the crystals managed to get some cuts on Luffy’s legs, even though he was a rubber man.

“Damn, not good! Gotta make this quick, Gum Gum…” he outstretched his legs and aimed towards Sombra “Spear!!” but as his legs we about to reach Sombra, he suddenly disappeared!

“What! Where the hell did you go!?” yelled Luffy as his feet crushed the ground where Sombra was standing on. Suddenly his target appears, in the worst place possible.

“Right, behind you…” as Sombra smiles using his crystal magic to stab Luffy at his side before he had any time to react and use his armament haki.

“Gha!! You bastard!” Luffy yelled clutching his side to prevent blood from spilling out
“That was cheap shot!” and immediately Luffy activated his second gear as he forces his body to pump more blood. “Second Gear!” he yelled as steam emits from his body as he readies his attack “Gum Gum” he the quickly moves to attack Sombra with a powerful kick “Jet Stamp!” The move was fast enough that Sombra had no time to react and was hit by a powerful stomp the face.

“and now! Armamant!” as Luffy made a fist, he activated his armament haki turning his fist a black as night “Gum Gum!” Luffy then charged up to Sombra delivering a powerful punch to his gut “Bullet!”

The attack was so strong it not only pushed Sombra back, it made him cough up blood as body took internal damage. “*cough* Don’t think I’m out of this fight yet boy!” he then glared at more weakened changelings and then took their life energy thus killing them. But by doing so, he was able to reverse all the damage he had received from Luffy’s barrage of attacks.

“*sigh* that’s better. Do you really think you could beat me so easily Strawhat?” Sombra asked.

“Yep! And I’m going to finish this too!” Luffy exclaimed.

“Well, come at me!” as suddenly he charges straight at Luffy with his horns covered in large black crystals. Luffy also charges in equal ferocity with his fists coated with armament haki. Finally the 2 collided, in what seems an eternity a massive cloud of dust picks up as the attacks make such load noises, both Luffy and Sombra were both inaudible. Only a few distinct sounds as they announce each attack are sometimes heard.

“Jet Gatling!”

“Devil’s Maw!”

“Armed Gatling!”

“Crystal Shield!”

“Jet Bell!”

“Crystal’s Judgment!!”

The fight was enormous as both Luffy and Sombra took damage from each other’s attacks. But no one had more damage than Sombra himself. Even in his new form he couldn't cause that much damage due to Luffy’s rubber body.

“This is impossible!” Sombra said in his mind “I should’ve killed this fool easily in this form, by why…WHY AM I LOSING!” but at that moment, Sombra was hit by one of Luffy’s most powerful attacks…

“GUM GUM RED HAWK!” as the flaming punch hit Sombra squarely in the chest, he coughs ferociously splattering blood as it came out of his mouth.

“It’s over Sombra, give up..” Luffy said still in fighting position.

“no..this is impossible..”Sombra muttered “there’s no way I can lose to him….” As suddenly a dark flame is surrounding the broken body. “there’s just no way…’ the next moment, all of Sombra forces just froze in place as green wisps are emerging from each on, including the fallen generals of Sombra “THERE’S JUST NO WAY….” Sombra stood and screamed on the top of lungs “I COULD LOSE TO HIM!!!!”

Suddenly, all of the green wisps from all of Sombra’s forces shot over to Sombra himself.
Meanwhile Trixie, while militarlily planning with Celestia, Luna and Cadnecet, gained a morbid expression on her face “by Starswirl’s beard, he wouldn’t, HE SHOULDN’T!!!”

“Trixie, what’s wrong, what’s happening out there!?” asked Twilight.

“Sombra’s doing the unthinkable! In his lust he….he’s…..”

Back at the fight, the green wisps surround Sombra and enter him. As every single one enters his body, Sombra grew, and grew and grew. To a towering height that was nearly double the size of Oz, he grew 3 pairs of demonic wings, as now 3 heads appeared on top of his torso. His hooves were no longer hooves; they were clawed hands and horrendously putrid feet. His tail then split into 6, spiked dragon tails. As the last wisp entered his body, all three of his heads opened their eyes and smiled with jagged teeth and forked tongues licking their mouths.

All of the ponies bellow couldn't believe what they had witnessed. Some fainted, other threw up, while others merely stood horrified.

“My God, what it that thing!?” yelled Nami.

“That’s a true monster!” yelled Rainbow Dash.

“I can not believe my eyes! Ah, but I don’t have eyes since I’m dead… yohohohoho!” Brook joked.

“It’s the devil himself, from Dante’s Inferno! Quite an interesting form he had chosen” Robin said cooley.

“HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!?” yelled Usopp yelled.

“Chopper, I’m scared!” said Fluttershy as she hid behind Chopper’s giant hat.

“I know Fluttershy, me too.” Said Chopper.

“He’s absorbed all of his forces souls!!” yelled Trixie as the princesses and the 2 unicorns arrived to the battle field once again.

“So…this is your true plan….isn’t Sombra?” Celestia said as she looked upon the grotesque beast that was once her first student.

“We have no choice my sister, we need to put him down” Luna said somberly.

“I know, Luna. I know” Celestia said.

But then the monster opened his mouth a made an ear piercing screech, taking out most of the Equestrian forces, except the Straw-hats and the Mane 6.

“Do you reall think you can defeat me now?” all three heads said in unison, for it wasn't Sombra anymore. As each head looked around, one of his arms reached over a part of the Everefree Forest and like clockwork, green wisps started emerging from all living things whether they were plants or animals, it didn’t matter for it was all power to him.

“He’s absorbing the life force of the forest!” yelled Twilight who’s still in shock of Sombra’s gruesome transformation.

“I won’t let him!” yelled Discord as he charges at Sombra.

“Discord don’t!!!” yelled Fluttershy as she walked out from Chopper’s hat.

But as Discord charged at him, Sombra merely grabbed and delivered a powerful electrical shock.

“GAHHHHH!!!” yelled Discord as he twisted in pain from the electricity; once the attack had ended, he fell limp and Sombra merely tossed him aside.

“Hmph, not even the being of chaos that the alicorns so feared can stop me!” he bellowed in such a voice it shook the ground below him. He soon glared at his enemies with a horrifying smile. “and now for new slaves so that they won’t get in my again! Crystal Trap!” he commanded as suddenly black crystals emerged from the shadows of most of the royal guards and soon encased them in state of suspended animation. They were still alive, just frozen. The princess however merely stood in shock as each of their loyal subjects in the royal guard are frozen in black crystals, and for the first time in millennia, Celestia didn't know what to do.

“How, how can I stop this? I’m not even sure that the Elements of Harmony would be enough to stop him!” she said with a worried face. But none was more shocked by that statement than Twilight. She had always seen her as someone who always had a plan, someone who kept calm and was able to find a way through many crisis.

“There must be some way to stop him!?” exclaimed Applejack.

But to Sombra he’s only just beginning as each step he takes, the ground beneath him became dead black as life is sucked into his body. Soon, in place of fresh grass, were black crystals and poisoned soil.

“I shall recreate this world in my own image! And once I’m done with this world..” he then glared at the Straw-hat Pirates “I’ll conquer your world as well as a start of my new empire!”

“*gasp* NO!” yelled Nami as she places her hand on her mouth in a state of shock.

“But first, let’s take a peek at your world” as he suddenly opened a portal to Luffy’s world that made Luffy gasp to see nothing but an island with a single flag…the flag of Gol D. Roger.

“Raftel” Robin muttered.

“Soon I shall conquer this world, reap it’s riches and become, how you call, King of the Pirates!”

Luffy then made a face of pure anger, as he saw not only Sombra in those 3 heads; but all of the enemies he had faced and their activities to become King of the Pirates.

He sees Arlong “Once I conquer the East Blue and Nami here draws those charts! I shall be King of the whole world!”

He sees Crocodile “With the Pluton, all of Alabasta shall bow to me and I shall conquer the world becoming King of the Pirates”

He sees Gecko Moria “Kishishishishi! I shall become King of the Pirates by using others to do my bidding, I won’t have to lift a finger!”

He sees Hody Jones “Fishmen rein supreme over the human race! I shall become King of the Pirates with my fishman army and human slaves!”

And he sees Caesar Clown “Shololololo! With Shinokuni I shall become King of the land of the dead.”

Finally he jumped up to Sombra’s middle head, activated his Third Gear and punched him so hard, he toppled to the ground. The attack resulted in the portal closing and some of the royal guards being released. And in righteous fury he yelled “THAT’S CHEATING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD!!”