• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 5,626 Views, 110 Comments

My Little Strawhat - edwinflores428



A botched teleportation spell causes Twilight to summon the notorious Straw-Hat Pirates! The result sets off a series of events that leads to war!

  • ...
14
 110
 5,626

Chapter 12 - The False Alicorn Driving to War

The dark king Sombra was waiting ever so patiently for his scouts to return with a very important magical item.

“If only I had enough time to use it properly over 1000 years ago…..my precious Alicorn amulet.”

His finest creation, using not only the power of the crystals, but using his own piece of his soul to power the amulet; anyone who would weild the amulet would have powers equivelant to the alicorns but be possessed by his soul forcing the weilder to be like him: ambitious, lusts for power, and control.

“Why the hell would you want some old thousand year old trinket anyway!?” saied Gilda while chewing on a turkey leg. Recently, all of the transformed beings that are under Sombra’s control have been much more carnivorous.

“Patience my general, that amulet would’ve allowed me to defeat the alicorns earlier if they hadn’t intervened a thousand years before. But soon it will be in my possession once more, then I shall be able to defeat those element bearers and those alicorns. And of course you will have your revenge.”

“Oh I like the sound of that!” said Lightning Dust flying by.

“With your new power, my brother and I will finally be rich!” said Flim

“And for once, all the power will belong to true ponies not those sissy alicorns and commoners” said Blueblood.

Sombra merely grinned at the greed and hatred his subordinates have. The stronger their hate, the more power it feeds into him making him more powerful. What they don’t know is that when they agreed to be his subordinates for power, they are biologically tied to him. Like a parasite, the powers Sombra gave to them it have a second purpose. It feeds of their hate straight from their life force and goes back straight back to Sombra. The only problem is that if Sombra ever should fall, his entire army goes with him. But that won’t happen he told himself, after defeating the alicorns, I shall become immortal!

“Your majesty! Your majesty!! We have it!” the mutated changelings return with the box in hoof.

Sombra smiles insanely large. “At long last!”

He opens the chest, and levitates the amulet. He places the amulet upon his chest and is engulfed by a dark red magic. And soon, a shadowy aura surrounds his back that elongates and takes a basic shape of dragon wings… His horn lengthens and legs grew by a few feet. He has become his own version of an alicorn as magic is now more powerful than ever mixed with the magic of the Alicorn Amulet and the dark crystals.
He smiles and prepares his body for war. He tests his new wings and his new powers by draining a lowly changeling drone all of its power and life force leaving it as a dead empty husk of its former self.

“This power…..IT’S EVEN GREATER THAN I CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!” he bellows.

“Changelings, my generals, dragons and monsters, we head out now to take your vengeance against the weak alicorns and I shall be the new ruler of all of Equestria!”

Everyone cheered and roared in content as they now move in droves towards the last location that the alicorns were last reported ….Ponyville.

XXXX

Back in the Thousand Sunny, Luffy suddenly shot his head up and his usual face of happiness turned to concern. As he looked towards the dark area of where he sensed the “wild animal” he now sees a growing dark cloud that is consuming everything.

“He’s coming” said Trixie.

“Luna and Shining Armor! Call as many troops you can from Canterlot and prepare them for battle!” Celestia ordered

“Of course sister!” said Luna as she flew off.

“On it!” said Shining Armor as he raced off towards Canterlot with his wife.

“Oh yeah!” said Luffy cracking his knuckles with a big grin and a face of determination “here I come Sombra!”

It was only a few hours until the dark army was approaching the outskirts of Ponyville and before Twilight's eyes the first battalions of the royal guard led by her brother were arriving as Sombra’s dark magic and his massive army was inching closer and closer to Ponyville. Both Celestia and Luna stands before the battalions inspecting each soldier since this’ll the first time they’ll ever see true action. The Changeling invasion would merely look like a schoolyard fight in comparison to the fight approaching.

“My loyal subjects, today we face and enemy more powerful than what we have ever faced! He threatens to kill all who doesn’t fit into his image and enslave all of Equestria! Are we going to let this happen!?” as Celestia boomed.

“NO!!” all the royal guards said in unison.

“Then protect your country, protect your loved ones, protect your friends, PROTECT EQUESTRIA!!” Celestia yelled, louder than she ever yelled before that the Earth beneath her shook.

The army roared in applause and immediately took their battle positions on the field where the dark army was advancing.

Meanwhile the Strawhat Crew were just now coming out of the Thousand Sunny ready for battle.

“Um shouldn’t we have plan first?” Nami asked.

“Captains orders my dear, yohohohoho! By the way, may I please peak at your-“

“HELL NO!!!” she yelled.

“This week I’m feeling SUPER!!” yelled the cyborg.

“Yeah! I’m ready to fight!” said Chopper.

“Okay Chopper, but please do your best and be careful! I don’t want to lose you” said Fluttershy tightly hugging Chopper.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy, you don’t have to worry about me, I’m strong too! I’m happy as long as you’re happy.” Chopper gives Fluttershy a peck on her cheek.

“I hope we don’t get absorbed by Sombra’s magic and die” said Robin calmly.

“Stop it with the depressing talk Robin, you know I hate that!!” said a cowering Usopp.

“You better fight captain Usopp” said Zoro as he draws his swords. “I’ll be sure to get most of them”

“Like hell! I don’t want to be seen lower than you moss-head!!” Sanji said as he lit his cigarette.

“Hell yeah!! Let’s do this!!” said Luffy…in which he immediately went off running towards the coming fight.

“Luffy you big idiot wait!!!” yelled Nami. “Dammit…how did fall in love for this big idiot?”

XXXX

Over in the field, the two armies now come face –to-face in mere hundred feet of each other with Sombra and his generals facing Celestia and the element bearers. And what the Mane 6 are seeing isn’t pretty. Their old adversaries, mutated, monstrous and so full of hatred within their eyes, it was painful to see their old enemies in such a monstrous state.

“Hello Dashie and Cry-baby” Gilda said.

“Dream-killer” Lightning Dust sneered

“Apple family” said Flim and Flam

“Dirty commoner” said Blueblood as he looked at Rarity

“Groveling royal, you’re not fit to rule anymore Celestia” a noble said.

The ponies were silent as they faced the dark enemies, only Celestia spoke up.

“How long has it been since I have last seen you Sombra?” she said in a calm tone.

“Over 1000 years, hasn’t it….Teacher?” He said with last word with much distaste.

“Everything I had done was to protect all of my subjects, even if it means destroying the closest one I considered as a son”

“It’s too late for that now, if you had made me an Alicorn all those years ago…we wouldn’t have this discussion…but now, I see that you must fall if I were to achieve my ambitions.”

Celestia then turns to a fighting stance, horn ready.

“Let’s see you try…Sombra”

“Let’s” he said, he then lets out a demonic roar signaling his attack and releasing a burst of dark magic as crystals spear towards the Equestrian army.

The latter fires back as Celestia launches her own sun energy towards Sombra stopping his magic in a stalemate. Soon both forces charges into battle in the once peacful fields of Ponyville.

The war that will decide the fate of all Equestria has started….