• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 5,616 Views, 110 Comments

My Little Strawhat - edwinflores428



A botched teleportation spell causes Twilight to summon the notorious Straw-Hat Pirates! The result sets off a series of events that leads to war!

  • ...
14
 110
 5,616

Chapter 4 - The Ursa Major

When we last left the Strawhat crew they’ve somehow arrived in the land of Equestria from a failed teleportation spell caused by the unicorn Twilight Sparkle. With everone now finished their introductions the pink pony known as Pinkie Pie was setting up a “Welcome to Equestria” party. But in the EverFree Forest…..

“Gahhh we really did it this time Snails!”

“Yeah! We shouldn’t waken his nap!!!”

Two small kids, Snips and Snails are very known to cause mischief and trouble. So much so that they lured an Ursa Minor to Ponyville only to be rescued by Twilight Sparkle. Only this time, searching for their own adventure accidently has awoken a male Ursa Major (which is 2x the size of a female Ursa Major and 20x the size of an Ursa Minor) and are currently running for their lifes. Unaware of the powerful humans that have arrived in Ponyville.

“M-maybe Twilight will help us again!” yelled Snips.

“We’ll we b-b-better hurry, I think he’s starting to catch up” wimpered Snails.

Meanwhile back at Ponyville….

“Wow a party already!? Usually we have a party when we are set to leave an island or something” said Sanji.

“Don’t think about it too much, Pinkie has a party for almost every reason there is!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

“Yohohohohoho, already I have to play my wondrous music” as Brook began to strum his guitar.

“NOW LET’S PARTY!!!” yelled Luffy.

As the party ensued, every pony in Ponyville wants to see the humans as each one has fun in their own ways. Nami displays here clima-tact for the kids by creating her own weather as Rainbow Dash explains the Pegasus controlled climate. Robin and Chopper chat with Twilight with their knowledge of their history and medicine.

“Your knowledge of medicine is amazing Chopper, you could really revolutionize our medicine!!!”

“SHUT UP,*happy dance* COMPLIMENTING ME WON’T MAKE ME THE LEAST BIT HAPPY YA BIG JERKS!!”

“Does he always act like this whenever someone compliments him?” asked Fluttershy.

“Yep!!” Robin exclaimed.

Sanji tries the culinary arts of cider and sweets made from the Sweet Apple Acres and Sugar Cube Corner.

“This cider tastes amazing, how are you able to get this kind of flavor from just apples?” Sanji as he tries.

“Now careful ya hear. The cider here in Equestria is pretty much what you call ‘booze’ in your world!” warned Applejack.

“Way ahead of you!” said Zoro, already drinking a whole barrel of cider!

“All right, now then all together now! 1..2..and SUPER!!!!!” yelled Franky leading a couple of ponies and fillies in his posing and showing his weapons/custom hair.
Now Luffy had entered a cupcake eating contest with Pinkie Pie in which they already reached their 500th cupcake.

“It’s unbelievable how much they’ve eaten!”

“It’s unnatural!”

“Still like you humans Lyra?” Bon-Bon said.

“Ya I do!!! Humans are amazing, go Luffy!” Lyra exclaimed.

“GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!”

As a huge roar sounded across the sky everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing trying to make sense what the sound was coming from.
“HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!! URSA MAJOR!!!!”

“Oh, and it starting to get fun too” sighed Princess Celestia.

“Twilight you gotta help us and….WHO THEY HAY ARE THEY!” exclaimed Snips when he caught sight of the towering beings of the Strawhat crew.

“*smirk* finally some action, ready captain?” as Zoro quickly sobered up.

“You know it Zoro! Sanji, Franky, guys, it’s time to fight!” yelled Luffy.

“You can’t be serious! Nopony could take on an Ursa Major, not even the awesome me!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

“As boastful as she is, Dashie is right, I could barely take on an Ursa Minor by myself!” exclaimed Twilight.

“psshhh, how bad can it be?” asked Luffy.

“IT’S HERE!!!” Chopper yelled.

The Ursa Major was towering, standing on its 2 hind legs to intimidate its prey. All the ponies were quick to hide in their homes, everyone was gone; all except the Strawhats and the princesses.

“So that’s an Ursa Major huh? It’s big, but not as big as Odz though.” said as Sanji lit his cigarette.

“It looks a little cute” said Robin.

“You’re right it does, now go get ‘em you three.” Said Nami hiding behind Zoro, Sanji and Usopp.

“Hey you, you gotta fight too! Yelled Usopp

“Nami-san, mellorine!” said Sanji with hearts in his eyes.

“We’ll surely get a lot of meat from this thing” said Zoro

“I wonder how it will taste?” said Luffy with fork and knife at hand.

The princesses were shocked by the comment thinking ‘do they actually think they can defeat this creature and eat it? It’s been over 1000 years since somepony has slain an Ursa Major.’ The monster itself simply roared for its potential meal, that’s when Luffy stepped up.

“Gear Second!” with that he pumped extra blood into his system. While the ponies simply watched in awe as steam soon starts to emit from Luffy’s body.

‘Steam?’ as Celestia thought.

As Luffy readies for an attack, so did the monster as he raised its claw fangs bearing.
“Gomo-Gomo no!!!” *fwish*

(a/n: I didn’t know what word goes with the sound of Luffy disappearing while in Second Gear so I’m going with fwish)

Celestia was surprised at what she had witnessed on Luffy. “He disappeared!!”

“JET PISTOL!!!”

A massive roar emits as Luffy’s punch hits its right on the monster neck causing it to flail like a rag doll with eyes bluging out.

“ANTI-MANNER KICK COURSE” as Sanji kicks the creature kick in the supposed torso knocking out all the air in him.

“Santoryuu …..108 POUND PHOENIX!!!” as Zoro slashed against the head, effectively knocking the creature out.

“and finally, SURE KILL….*launches from black Kabuto* IMPACT WOLF!” a massive green wolf from the red bead that Usopp launch and hit directly in the bear’s face, the shock wave not brock his face bones but tons of internal damage effectively slaying it.

“Wow, Usopp, that 2 years of training really made you stronger!” said Luffy.

“No doubt about it!” Zoro complimented.

Celestia however, for the first time in many years was dumbfounded by the sheer power that these people have.

“Incredible! Nopony in years, not since before Discord’s rule have been able to slay an Ursa Major. They are possibly more powerful than me.”

“Sister, are you alright?” asked Luna snapping out of Celestia’s trance

“AMAZING, SO COOL, THEY SLAYED AN URSA MAJOR!!!!” as all the ponies returned from hiding
after witnessing the battle that had ensued.

“Now that was a warm-up, wouldn’t you say Luffy, Luffy?” asked Zoro.

Luffy however had his mind somewhere else, using his haki he looked off into the distance into where it grows significantly dark.

“Feels like bugs, and something else.. some wild animal and I don’t like it.” As Luffy thought.

XXX

“Humans!? The legendary beings whose capacity for love rivals that of the entirety of Equestria you say!?” asked the Changeling queen.

“Yes your majesty, they’ve appeared just today, they even attracted the attention of the princesses!”

“Mwahahahaha! This is perfect, it’ll do well in my plan for revenge against that fool Sparkle!”

“Your majesty!! Your majesty!!!” said some Changeling drones.

“What is it!?” asked Chrysalis fiercely.

“We’ve found it, in the snow outside the Crystal Empire!” as the drones hold up the artifact.

“Excellent! Everything is going according the plan” as she holds the item.

The artifact….. a single unicorn horn that’s glowing intensely red.