• Published 25th Apr 2014
  • 8,264 Views, 270 Comments

The Zerging of Equestria - Runa



I Went to Comic Con, and became a Zerg when I got those thrice cursed clawed gloves. But I did not have free will before I was turned to stone, so now I have to pay for things that where not my fault at all.

  • ...
37
 270
 8,264

Chapter 6.

Celestia

I was sitting in the Throne room when the battle report came in. "Over ninety present of our troops lost," said the reporting solder. My jaw nearly dropped.

"He should not be that strong yet," I murmured, "last time it took longer for him to stand against a force that large."

Then the solder said, "If I may, why did you not come with us? You could have carried the day."

I sighed and said, "If I had come, then he might have ran and escaped."

"As you say, Princess." I could tell by his tone that he was not satisfied with my explanation. The truth was that I was not quite sure why I stayed behind.

"You may leave."

"Yes, Princess." and he did leave.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered, tears clouding my eyes.


Dahaka

"Activate the network!" I was standing next to the multi network, preparing for it to activate with the anchor in hand. The multi network looked like a nydus network, only with a couple of slots for things from other universes to be put in. If you did put in something from another universe, then you could go to it.

"Starting process." A glow started from the bottom of it, getting brighter and brighter, until it died.

"Not again!" I yelled."Try again."

"Starting process" It started glowing, then died again.

"NO! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF-" I kicked it, then a bright flash came along with a brief, but sudden, warping of space time. It looked a little like a ripple running out from the multi network, only with a touch of H. P. Lovecraft's horror just barely out of sight.

"Well done, sir."

"Huh, and people always say that kicking things won't make them work. Well, lets put the anchor into the abyss." With that, I dropped the anchor in. I was hoping that it would find it's way to somewhere that it could be activated.

About an hour later

I was thinking about a way that I could make peace with Celestia when Prime Directive reported.

"An Encroacher's has almost reached Ponyville and the other major provinces."

"Already? I thought it would take longer to get there."

"You over estimated. Do you want me to take control of it?"

"No, I will."

"Very well."


Encroacher, Ponyville

The sensation of soil sliding over carapace.The feel of Food digesting. Contentment. New orders incoming. Compulsion to obey. Movement. Sensing movement of Food above. Many trees. Movement. No more trees, only grass. less big Food, more small Food. Movement. Things made of tree's, but not tree's. Food in the not-trees. One tree among the not-trees. Food in the not-tree. Orders to move around under the not-trees. Report if Food dose anything not normal. Movement around and around. Eating food found underground. Following orders. Obey.


Encroacher, Canterlot

In stone. Moving in stone. Stone. Orders. Must obey. Move. Hungry. Eat? Orders, only eat ground-food. No ground food in stone. Hungry. Must obey. Moving under changed stone. Food in changed stone = ground food! Eat. Orders, food in changed stone not ground food. Orders, move. Moving. Under big changed stone. Bad feeling. Bad bad bad bad. Orders, go to bad. Moving. BAD BAD BAD! Orders, closer. BAAAAAAAAAAD! Orders, eat bad, then go. Must obey. Changed stone around bad so strong. Move away from bad, to under changed stone food with metal carapace and claws. Eat? Orders, not yet.


Dahaka

I felt the first encroacher under the Everfree forest. I ordered it to move to the field outside Ponyville, then into Ponyville. I then ordered it to patrol under Ponyville, and to report if anything strange happened. Then I felt the second encroacher in the mountain. I ordered it to move next to the city and then into the city. I had a devil of a time making it so that it would not eat any pony's without my permission. Then it, and by extension me, felt the elements of harmony.

Unfortunately it was guarded by many magical spells, one of which hardened the stone so it could not get to them. So I had it move under the barracks, ready to infest it and all inside. I did this kind of thing all across all of Equestria, just in case. Once my tasks where done, there was nothing for me to do beside building my army some more and making the tunnel system larger.

Things were getting boring again.

"I wish something truly interesting would happen. And since I'm wishing, I wish that Celestia would make peace with me. And pigs will fly by farting iPhone's."

"I do not know of this 'wishing', or of these 'iPhones'."

"Shut up." I could not hear the multiverse cackling softly to itself. Plotting something horrible that lent itself to my wish.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. But the portal is open now, so if you want to do a cross over, just PM me! And thanks to ImperiumBedlam for editing!