• Published 25th Apr 2014
  • 8,261 Views, 270 Comments

The Zerging of Equestria - Runa



I Went to Comic Con, and became a Zerg when I got those thrice cursed clawed gloves. But I did not have free will before I was turned to stone, so now I have to pay for things that where not my fault at all.

  • ...
37
 270
 8,261

John's backstory.

5 years of age.

I was happy with mommy and daddy. We didn't have much money, and scary people were on the street a lot, but daddy had a job and had a gun to scare the scary people. I was bullied at school because I was small and skinny, but mommy and daddy always cheered me up when I got home. Mommy always told me that as long as we had each other, we would be ok. Mommy and daddy sometimes took me out to the park, we had a ball that I got for Christmas. We were happy.


6 years of age

(note: some time lapses and bad spelling.)

14th: momy and dady bot me this jornal for my berthday! im going to write in it every day!

20th: dady didnt come home today, momy also got a vositor who mad her sad. i dont like it when momys sad. after the visitor whent, momy told me that dady whont be coming home for a while. then momy whent in her room and cryed. where is dady? i miss him.

21th: momy says that she needs to get a job. I askd her why and she said that its becuse dady is gon. I miss him.

22th: momy was at her job whial i was at scool. i was alone for a litle wile becuse she was still at work. but we had fun when she got home.

3th: the house cryed last nigt. i herd the wod creaking. momy says that we need to go to a homless selter soon becuse its not safe anymore. i asked her how dady will find us if we move. she said that dady has ways. she looked very sad.

4th: scary people came in the day when momy and me were playng. They did things to her that she didnt like. and they trew me out. i wached trou the windo. after that they cut her alout. and after they left i went back in. momy isnt brething any more. why wasnt dady back to help us? he could help momy.


Author

And so, little John became an orphan. A few days after those events, he was found on the streets. He was still crying for someone to help his mother. He was sent to the orphanage, where he was bullied. And when he reported the bullying to the caretakers, they told him to stop lying about their best behaving orphans. And so, this is how he grew up to hate the world that had taken everything good from him.

Author's Note:

Hi, I'm back! And about this chapter, think about it as a warm up chapter. I need some practice after such a long sojourn. I promise that the next chapter will be at least one thousand words. I hope that I haven't made John mary sue. Or at least too mary sue. Oh, yes and how could I almost forget! over 100 likes! All of you are amazing!