• Published 12th Apr 2014
  • 2,636 Views, 134 Comments

A Missing Puzzle Piece - Aurora Steel



Rainbow Dash finally gets into the Wonderbolts but she has feelings for one of then then Spitfire finds out and tries to make Rainbow Dashes life a living Tartarus

  • ...
30
 134
 2,636

chapter 1

It was just another boring day for a certain rainbow maned mare, she was bucking a patch of stray clouds that was wondering over to Ponyville. She was eagerly waiting for a letter back from the WonderBolts for whether she got in or not.

Just a few weeks prior she went to go and tryout for them, she amazed them with all her daring stunts and tricks and at the end she made a last second decision to do a SONIC RAINBOOM!! She got the highest score in the history of the WonderBolts, the mare got over 1000 points! Her score was even higher than spitfire's which was just over 700 points.

About half an hour later Rainbow Dash was done so she decided to head back to her cloud manner. Her manner was simple, it had 4 floors and each was different. on the first floor was the living room, kitchen and the dining room.

On the second floor was the gaming room, the whole floor was full of games and a flat screen TV on the wall which she played her P-Box, she liked to play Call Of Cutie, PonyLands, PinkieShock, Luna OPS 2, Portal 2 and Cutie Marks Creed. The room had a giant sofa and table to put tonnes of snacks on for a gaming marathon, and in the corner there was a small toilet because Rainbow Dash was lazy so she didn't want to have to walk all the way upstairs and then walk all the way downstairs (in rainbows way it would be more like fly).

On the third floor was the exercise room where there was weights, a treadmill, yoga mat for wing ups and a lot of other equipment also a small shower in an identical room to the toilet on the floor below but instead of a toilet it was a shower made out of a rain cloud.

Finally on the fourth floor was her bedroom it was bigger than Rarity's room which always made her annoyed. There was a simple double bed with rainbow dashes cutie mark on the cover, the pillows had the WonderBolts insignia on them. there was a couple of closets that various things in them. and to the side there was a big bathroom with a bath, shower, toilet, sink and a couple of cabinets.

As she was heading inside Rainbow Dash noticed the mail on the porch. She picked it up and went inside. She went through the mail noticing that some of the mail didn't belong to her and put it into a basket she had where all the mail that wasn't hers would go and probably the next day she would find derby and give the mail to her.

At the bottom of the pile she found a letter that was addressed to her, she turned it over and found that the stamp was the wonderbolts insignia. She squealed to herself and continued to open it. The letter said

Dear Miss Rainbow Dash,
We are delighted to tell you that you have made it into the WONDERBOLTS!
You must report to the WonderBolts HQ on wednesday at 10am and be prepared to train hard

Yours Sincerely

SpitFire Captain of the WonderBolts.

Every time the rainbow maned mare read the letter she got more and more excited. She looked at the calendar and saw that wednesday was tomorrow. So she flew out of her manner at lightning speeds and sped down to the newest princesses house which happened to be a giant tree. On the way down rainbow dash preformed a sonic rainboom which she could now do whenever she wants.

When she got down to the tree she crashed through the roof for the 3rd time that week.
Twilight looked up and said, " Rainbow Dash do you have to do that every single time!" Twilight was angry, really angry. Rainbow dash got back up and rubbed and remembered

what she came down to tell her. she jumped up and shouted, "I got into the WONDERBOLTS!!"

Twilight shouted back, "Thats awesome Rainbow!"

"Spike go get me 5 scrolls and some ink please" Twilight told Spike.

A moment later Twilight was writing the same thing down on the scrolls and ordered Spike to send them to Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Princess Celestia. a couple of minutes later they all showed up to congratulate her but Princess Celestia sent a scroll instead to congratulate her.

Rarity was the first to say, "Congratulations Darling, I knew you could do it!"

"Um.. yeah congratulations Rainbow" Fluttershy said quietly.

then Applejack shouted, "Congratulations R.D!"

"Do you Know what this calls for?" Pinkie Pie said.

Twilight said back, "Let me guess..."

"a.... PARTY!!!!" Pinkie shouted and pulled out her party cannon from no where. she fired it and suddenly the library was decorated from head to hoof in decorations, and a big banner said CONGRATULATIONS RAINBOW DASH!!!

The party went on late into the night. So they all decided to head home except for twilight and Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie was full of energy and when everyone left she just crashed so Twilight levitated her into the spare bed in her room and went to bed herself.

Rainbow Dash got back to her Manner and flew straight up to the fourth floor and looked at all the wonderbolt posters around her room. She sighed and went to bed. as she was dreaming about the Wonderbolts princess luna came into her dream to congratulate her and promised to keep her dreams under control for the next couple of weeks because the training that she was going to be doing was tough and she would most likely give her nightmares.

princess luna said, "You might want to wake up now or your going to be late."

"Thanks princess luna for the heads up on the time and for the congratulations."

Author's Note:

this is the first chapter of my story so don't be afraid to criticise the chapter =)