• Published 12th Apr 2014
  • 2,636 Views, 134 Comments

A Missing Puzzle Piece - Aurora Steel



Rainbow Dash finally gets into the Wonderbolts but she has feelings for one of then then Spitfire finds out and tries to make Rainbow Dashes life a living Tartarus

  • ...
30
 134
 2,636

chapter 3

Over the next week Rainbow Dash was completely wiped out! She had gone through the most intense work out she ever had done.
All she had done over the week was sleep, eat, train and learn.

But she did get to talk to Soarin because he was helping her get used to everything. It seemed that everyday he was getting friendlier and friendlier! Although she started to have feeling for him she was trying to just ignore the feelings so that he wouldn't start to notice. He was teaching her some new tricks though, which Rainbow Dash thought was pretty cool.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5am and the Rainbow maned mare had to wake up to start the next week of her training. Spitfire had said that now she was a bit more used to the training she would go a little lighter on her, Rainbow Dash was so relieved when she herd that.

She looked at the alarm clock on her bed side table, it said 5:10am. So she rushed into her bathroom and hopped into the shower, which was mad of rainclouds and cloud glass which was a special type of glass made of clouds and pure white sand. She took only a couple of minutes and hopped back out. She looked at her self in the mirror and realised that her hair was getting a bit long for her liking so she would have to go an see her friend Rarity and ask her to cut it.

She quickly dried her hair and but put her costume on, which was a pain to put on because they are made for speed and agility. Once they were on they felt really compertable but it was a pain to put on because they were so tight. As she was putting on her costume she thought what it would be like for Surprise to put her costume on because of her of her surprisingly like pinkies hair but golden. All that fluffiness must be hard to get into the head piece that they are required to wear.

After she quickly put on her suit she flew out of her room at full speed almost making a sonic rainboom, she knew if she did she could reck the hallway because the Sonic Rainboom was was like fire and the boom rattled Cloudsdale the last she did one. She managed to slow down just enough not to obliterate the door opening into the mess hall.

Rainbow Dash found the tray that had her name on and looked around for a spot.

Soarin called her over "Hey Rainbow Dash, come sit over here with us." He said with his goofy grin on his face.

She nodded and said " Ok Soarin, but i can't sit for long because my training starts in just over 15 minutes.''

So she sat down and started to eat her breakfast that consisted of oats, cows milk, a banana, a fruit bowl and a tiny chocolate bar because Spitfire wasn't completely harsh. As she was eating they started to talk about their training. Rainbow Dash was stretching her wings out whilst they were talking, then she suddenly heard a loud 'CRACK!!!' Before Soarin knew it Rainbow Dash fell on the ground in agony. Her wing was bent out of shape, her feathers were slightly mangled and there was heavy bleeding at the joint because of the way her wing was bent and the fact that the the skin was completely torn through to the bone.

Soarin and the rest of the Wonderbolts looked in shock at what just happened, they were all speechless at what they just saw and heard. Soarin quickly went down on to the ground and started looking at her wing, after a second of looking at her wing and accidentally touching her wing which resulted in getting a slap from Rainbow Dash, he said with great panic in his voice "SOMEONE GO AND GET THE MEDICAL TEAM THIS IS SERIOUS!"' Misty Fly and FleetFoot shot off to the medical bay, leaving behind two solid streaks.

He saw the look on Rainbow Dash's face, it was a look of shear terror and there were tears rolling down her tightly closed eyes! One minute they were just talking and laughing at the strict training schedule Spitfire had made for everyone and the next minute she was on the ground in agony, crying and curled up in a ball with her wing sticking out.

He draped a wing around her and started stroking her mane trying to comfort her. Whilst trying to comfort her he said calmly "please don't cry Rainbow Dash, everything will be alright!"

Rainbow Dash smiled weakly and tried to lift a hoof to hug Soarin, before she passed out from the intense pain coming from her wing and spine.

Soarin was looked at her with a goofy smile so big that he would of made Pinkie Pie proud. When she passed out her hoof was laying limply around Soarin's neck and curled up in a ball on his lap. Just as she passed out Spitfire came flying into the mess hall to see why Rainbow Dash wasn't out on the training field.

Spitfire said in an angry tone "What the buck is going on Soarin!'' Her temper about to explode at the sight she saw. Soarin was on the floor with his coat slightly stained crimson red, Rainbow Dash curled up in a ball on his lap with a broken wing sticking out and her hoof laying limply on Soarin's shoulder. Wonderbolts were standing around them in a semi-circle with mixed looks on their faces.

' Spitfire, Rainbow dash has seriously hurt her wing, maybe her spine. She passed out from the all of the pain!" Soarin said with a still panicked tone.

"Well then... where is the medical team!" she retorted still angry.

As she was speaking the medical team, Misty Fly and FleetFoot arrived and came into the mess hall. They picked her up gently as they could out of oar in's lap and put her onto the cloud stretcher. They were now waiting to get the order from Spitfire.

Soarin said in a 'do not mess around with me right now' tone "Spitfire I am going to go with Rainbow Dash and the others to the medical wing."

Before Spitfire had a chance to say anything Soarin signalled the team to go, so they left and Spitfire's was thinking ''What just happened and does Soarin like... Rainbow Dash?"

Author's Note:

Thanks guys for waiting for this chapter to come out :yay::twilightsmile:
Im sorry you had to wait for ages for this chapter but i couldn't think of what to write:twilightblush:

The next chapter will come out within the next 2 weeks but i got to juggle school with gaming, martial arts and writing:twilightblush:

But yeah dont be afraid to give comments:twilightsmile:
Bye:twilightsmile: