• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 2,815 Views, 54 Comments

Vampire Heart - zappadap



Both Spike and Sweetie Belle became vampires, now they must feed until Twilight can find a way to cure them. However, there is a deadline. If they aren't cured in three months, they will stay vampires forever.

  • ...
11
 54
 2,815

Poison Girl

“Spike! Sweetie Belle!” Twilight angrily called through the house. Checking all of the rooms, while making her way down to the basement. Once she reached the door to the basement, she didn’t bother using the knob, she just blasted the door in with magic. What she saw would make anyone feel sympathetic for the two teens. They were huddled in a corner, shaking in fear. But Twilight didn’t care, she didn’t care about anything when she was angry. “Funny story, I was at the market, picking up ingredients for a potion that could potentially turn you two back to normal, when I just happen to overhear a conversation, in which sompony said, and I quote ‘I woke up with these two tiny holes on my neck’. Care to explain?” Spike gathered up courage, and walked up to Twilight.

“We hadn’t eaten anything in three days Twi! We couldn’t wait any longer, you gotta understand! It hurt!” Sweetie Belle gathered her courage and stepped up as well.

“It really did Twilight, ya gotta believe us!” Sweetie said in her cutest voice possible, while making the cutest face ever. Twilight’s heart exploded from the cuteness, and Spike’s heart almost started beating again. “We were getting desperate!” Twilight looked at them with pity.

“Alright, but that still doesn’t excuse what you’ve done! Next time either of you get hungry, and I mean really hungry. Come feed off of me.” Spike and Sweetie gasped at Twilight’s offer. “No more feeding off of random pony’s am I clear?” Spike and Sweetie both nodded in agreement. “Now that that’s all cleared up, I’m going to get back to making the potion. The sooner it’s done, the sooner we can test it.” Once Twilight was out of the basement, she turned and cast a permanent lock spell on the door and shut it.

“Did she just lock us in here?” Asked Sweetie.

“Yes, yes she did.”

“So, we’re stuck in here? All alone? Together?”

“Yep.”

“...”

“...” Sweetie Belle looked around in the darkness awkwardly, as did Spike. Leave it to Twilight to not plan everything through. Now there’s two sixteen year old’s, in a dark basement, all alone, with nothing to do. That won’t lead to anything, right? “Sweetie, why do you keep scooting closer to me?”

“No reason. Just kinda cold is all.”

“Oh. Okay.” Sweetie got closer and closer, until she was sitting right next to Spike. In one swift movement, she got on top of Spike, straddling his sides. “Sweetie Belle! What are you doing!?”

“What do you think I’m doing Spike? I’m trying to heat up. And what’s hotter than a dragon?” Answered Sweetie in a seductive tone.

“I don’t think we should be doing this! We’re too young” Spike replied nervously.

“We’re dead, I don’t think it matters anymore.” Sweetie licked her lips, and peppered Spike’s body with wet sloppy kisses, as she went down, and down, and down.

“Sweetie Belle!” Spike cried out in defeat.


“Spike, Sweetie, I’ve made the potion!” Shouted Twilight as she burst through the basement door, with an unlock spell. “Are you ready to te-”

“...”

“...”

“...”