• Published 30th Mar 2014
  • 2,815 Views, 54 Comments

Vampire Heart - zappadap



Both Spike and Sweetie Belle became vampires, now they must feed until Twilight can find a way to cure them. However, there is a deadline. If they aren't cured in three months, they will stay vampires forever.

  • ...
11
 54
 2,815

In Venere Veritas

“Ah! Sorry, sorry!” Twilight yelled, as she jumped back and slammed the door to the basement! Twilight couldn’t believe what had just happened. “Was Sweetie just giving Spike a blo-”


“Well that was awkward…” Sweetie said, in a surprisingly calm manner.

“Yeah. Well, you gonna continue or not?”

“Well I’m not gonna just stop after starting.”


All was not well in Carousel Boutique, if one were to look in through one of the windows, one would see a pony prancing back and forth. obviously worried about something. That pony would be Rarity, and the something would be Sweetie Belle. “I know she said to not worry about her, but it’s been four days now! Oh, Rarity, why must you be such a worrywart! I’m sure she’s fine, probably just having sleepovers with the other crusaders! That has to be it, yeah, there’s absolutely nothing to worry about… Oh, buck it! I’m going to go find her, and when I do, she is in for a stern talking to!” Rarity, walked over to the door, and composed herself. She exited the Boutique and ran off in search of her little sister.


“You should have warned me! You’re just lucky we have a sink down here!” Shouted Sweetie, wiping the remains of their little ‘session’ off of her face.

“Well, I’m sorry. I thought you would have been prepared! You were the one who started it!” Sweetie glared at him.

“Well, I’m sorry for getting you off buddy! Geez!” All of a sudden, there was a racket coming from upstairs. “What’s going on up there?”

“I don’t know, let’s go see if we can hear anything through the door.” They both creeped up to the door, and put their ears to it. They heard what sounded like Twilight talking with someone.

“I’m sorry, but she isn’t here!”

“Then please help me look Twilight! I've looked everywhere! Neither Apple Bloom, nor Scootaloo have seen her in four days! I’m really worried!”

“I’m sorry Rarity, I just have the time to help look. I have really important things to do! Have you checked with Fluttershy?”

“Yes, I have, she hasn't seen her either!” Sweetie Belle looked surprised to hear that Rarity worried about her so much. “Are you sure she isn't here? I noticed recently, that she has developed a thing for spike, maybe she came over here!” Now it was Spike’s turn to look surprised.

“What? You really think I just sucked you off for no reason?” Sweetie gave him a look that said ‘really dude?’ Spike just shrugged, and gave a stupid look. They went back to listening in on the conversation between Twilight and Rarity.

“...Maybe their in the basement? Have you checked there?” They heard the sound of hooves clopping towards the door, followed by a loud bang against it, and Twilight yelling out ‘no’! This caused the two to recoil in surprise, holding their heads in pain. They looked back at the door, and laughed. It wasn't hard to figure out what happened.

“So, you really have feelings for me? Why? I mean, I’m nothing special.”

“Don’t you ever say that again! You’re really special, at least you are to me!” Sweetie Belle nuzzled Spike, and pulled him down to the floor.

“I don’t know if I have feelings for you Sweetie, but we can give it a try.”

“Really?” She asked excitedly!

“Really.”

“Well, I know a way we can pass the time,” her voice went back to a seductive tone, “and this time, it doesn't just involve my mouth!”


Pinkie Pie was currently cleaning her room. She had just got done picking things up off the floor, when she accidentally bumped into her stereo and hit the play button. ‘I Just Had Sex’ by The Lonely Island started playing. “Ooh! I love this song!”