• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 940 Views, 155 Comments

My Dear filly Snow Cloud. - Infinty Blade Brony



My filly Snow cloud is going to school now! I hope she can take the pressure. I have loads of faith in her.

  • ...
7
 155
 940

Her First Day of School (part 2)

"Now then class, if you'll please open your textbooks to page 1, we can get started on our--" said Miss Cheerilee as the school bell rang. She rolled her eyes, still smiling, as she said "Oh, dear me. I lost track of time! It's lunch time, everypony! Go on now, and enjoy your recess." Suddenly, the class took their saddlebags and galloped to the schoolyard. I followed their example, and looked for a place to sit. The three girls from earlier waved me on over to the table they were sitting at, so I thought, 'Why not?' as I trotted over to their table. I sat down and put my saddlebags on the table, then opened the flaps to take out my daffodil and daisy sandwich Mommy made for me. I then took out the juice-box she packed with it. I really do wish I could've said thank you, but she went to work before I came downstairs. I started to eat when I noticed a tugging at my tail. I looked behind me and saw the one who said 'I like your mane' was braiding it. She saw I was looking, and squeed. She then said "What? My older sister, Rarity taught me how to braid. Scootaloo won't let me braid her mane. Same for Applebloom." She then put a band around the end of my tail, and asked me what I thought. I smiled as I watched the braided tail swish back and forth. "It wooks amazing, umm..." It was then I realized I didn't know her name. I told her this, and she said it was Sweetie Belle.

"Weww, Sweetie Bewwe. Nice to meet wou." I held out my hoof, and she took it, shaking it. Then, the two popular girls from earlier came over and glared at me. I kept chewing my food as I watched them stare at me. Finally, after a few minutes, the one with a tiara cutie mark opened her mouth and said, "Would you look at that? Another blank flank with no purpose. Why do you blank flanks even try to fit in with society when you can't even find your talent." I heard the three girls sitting next to me mumbling about them, and I heard the names of the popular girls. So I just waited for Diamond to stop talking, and when she did, I just giggled as I took a sip from my juice-box. Her jaw dropped as she said, "I don't see what's so funny. Silver, did I say something funny?" Silver Spoon shook her head and whispered in Diamond's ear. Diamond laughed and said, "That could be true." I cocked my head sideways and asked, "What couwd be so funny?"

Diamond looked at me and said, "Silver says that maybe your talent is being a stupid little blank flank who likes getting picked on." I wondered for a minute, then said, "That wasn't funny." Diamond smiled with glee, and asked, "Why? Because I just hurt your little feelings?" I shook my head and said, "Becawse I've heawd funniew." Diamond just stared in shock, her jaw down to the floor. She shook her head and tried again by saying, "You don't get it, do you? You don't belong here. You have no purpose, it shows so on your cutie mark...Oh wait, that's right; you don't have one!" Diamond Tiara, sure she hurt my feelings, laughed so loud the entire class heard it. She continued laughing until she heard me thump onto the floor and roll on my back, laughing so hard my wings flapped. She stopped and yelled, "WHY WON'T YOU CRY!?!" I stopped rolling and looked up, my face just inches from her, and I replied with "Yes, it's twue I hawe no cutie mawk. But thewe was a time you didn't eithew. Wasn't thewe?" She just stared, trying to say something, when I then licked her muzzle and continued to laugh.

The whole class saw, and laughed at Diamond and Silver. The two girls' faces grew redder than the mane on Applebloom's head. They turned and galloped away, tears rolling off their face from the speed they went at. The three girls just looked at me, shocked from what I had done. Then, their faces lit up, and they tackled me in a huge hug. I felt amazing, because it was only my first day of school, and already I made three friends.

And their names were Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.