• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 931 Views, 155 Comments

My Dear filly Snow Cloud. - Infinty Blade Brony



My filly Snow cloud is going to school now! I hope she can take the pressure. I have loads of faith in her.

  • ...
7
 155
 931

The Next Morning; her Second Day

I woke up the next morning with the concerned faces of my friends. I got up, and they asked me in unison, "Are you okay? Last night, we heard you screaming, and called your parents up the stairs." I nodded, and hugged them for caring so much. They were truly good friends to care so much. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then took a shower. I dried off, and when I went into my room, Applebloom was smiling widely. "Applebwoom? Why are you smiwing? Is thewe something on my muzzwe?" I asked. She shook her head, and held out...a purple bow similar to hers. I gasped, staring at the bow with a huge grin. I looked up at Applebloom and tackled her with a hug. She tied the bow on my head, and I went to a mirror to see how it looked. I moved my head to the left, then the right, and squeed. It was so pretty!

"Thank you so much, Applebwoom! I wove it, it's so pwetty!" I said at the top of my lungs. Applebloom replied, "You're welcome, Snow. Ah thought ya might like it, since ah saw how ya looked at mah bow yesterday." I went to my room, and braided my mane. I then packed my books into my saddlebags, and headed downstairs, where Mommy and Daddy were downstairs putting breakfast on the table. We all sat down and ate. Daddy then looked at the clock on the wall, and his jaw dropped. "Oh, wow. Come on, Cloudy. You're gonna be late." I put my plate in the sink, and put on my saddlebags. The girls followed my example, and I shouted, "Wast one to the schoow is a chicken!" Scootaloo muttered, "Hey...that's not fair..." And got on her scooter. I raced Applebloom and Sweetie Belle. I starting galloping, and I passed by Sweetie Belle. I then zoomed past Applebloom. I kept getting faster and faster, until I even passed Scootaloo. I ended up running so fast, I went through a portal and landed in the sandbox.

I realized my head was stuck in the sand, and tried to get out. Finally, I put my forehooves beside me, and pushed up. After a few tugs, I felt a hoof wrap around my side, and pull. I ended up flying onto whoever helped me. I got off of the pony, and saw it was a colt with a stare the same as Mommy's. His eyes were the color of chocolate, and his fur was mahogany brown. He had light pink hair, too, cut like a buzz cut. Also, his wings looked almost mechanical. His saddlebags had the words, 'I'm a true Dovahkiin's son' sewn in on the sides. I looked at the colt in front of me and realized he just helped me out of the sandbox. I opened my mouth and said, "Thank you, umm...I don't know youw name...aww..." He looked at me and smiled as he said in reply, "It's Dazed Feathews. And you'we wewcome." I let the name Dazed Feathers sink in. It sounded like a very nice name. I decided that maybe we should be friends. I even asked him, "I'm Snow Cwoud. Can I be youw fwiend?" Dazed grinned hugely as he nodded so hard his head looked like it'd fall off. He then tackled me with a big hug. I squealed with laughter as the hug tickled a little. He then let go, and trotted with me to the school.

I sat down, and noticed the seat next to me was empty. So, I patted the desk with my hooves as he trotted nearer. He squeed and nodded, taking a seat in the desk next to me. He nearly fell over, though, until I used some magic to stop him. I smiled as I looked at him. He just giggled a bit. "Seems I'm not the onwy cwumsy one, huh?" He nodded, laughing as he regained his posture on the seat. I took out an apple, and struggled a bit with my magic as I levitated the apple to Miss Cheerilee's desk. Diamond, however, saw the apple and took it. She started to take a bite of it when I pulled it away with magic. Thankfully, it made it to the desk in one piece. I nearly passed out on my desk from using the magic, but Dazed quickly gave me a juice box, claiming he had more. I took the straw off the side, put it through the hole, and started to take a sip. I instantly felt better. I thanked Dazed, and threw the now empty juice box out in the garbage.

Miss Cheerilee finally came into the classroom and said loudly, "Hello, class! It's so nice to see that you all came early!" She then took off her saddlebags and plopped them down on the desk, noticing the apple. She knew it was from me, as I figured by the fact she looked at me with a smile. She ate the apple, threw out the core, and took a history book out of her saddlebags. "Now, class," she began. "If you'll kindly turn your books to page 2, we can get started on the lesson we couldn't start yesterday." She opened her textbook, the class following her example. Suddenly, I felt something wet hit me in the back of my head. I rubbed my hoof, getting it off, and looked behind me to see Diamond with a straw. I got under her skin by mouthing the words, "Not very sophisticated for a rich, popular girl, now is it?" Her face turned from pink to red real quick. I turned back around, and continued to listen to Miss Cheerilee read.

"And so, after dethroning Discord, they took over and brought about peace and harmony..."

Another spit wad. I ignored it, and wiped it off the tip of my ear.

"One day, Luna grew tired of..."

Yet another spit wad, which hit my braided mane. I wiped that one out, too. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost time for another class.

"And so, she was banished to the moon..."

I heard the sound of another incoming spit wad, and heard it make contact. But...not with me. I turned around, and saw Dazed took the wad for me, it resting on his eyelid. I got up, and trotted to him, wiping it off his eye. I then licked his muzzle as a thank you. He simply trotted up to Diamond and said to her, "Don't you have something bettew to do than spit wads at othew ponies?" Miss Cheerilee trotted up to Diamond and told her she'd be seeing her in detention.

later...

"Youw eyes wemind me of Mommy," I told Dazed as I took a bite of my sandwich. He simply cocked his head sideways and asked what I meant, in which I told him about who my Mommy was. "Oh!" he exclaimed. We kept talking for a while, until lunch was over. We went back inside, and Miss Cheerilee started our math class. She put an addition problem up on the board, then asked "Now, is there anypony who can answer this question, please?" Nopony raised their hoof, so my ears went down and I curled in, blushing, as I raised mine. Miss Cheerilee smiled and called me up. I slowly walked up to the board and took the chalk. I answered the question, and Miss Cheerilee thanked me. I walked back to my desk. I looked around the class, and I saw that other alicorn with the purple mane and tail again. This time, she mouthed the words, "Nice job." I mouthed a thank you, then turned to face the front of the class.

At the end of the day, Daddy came to pick me up, and saw me talking with Dazed. He smiled and said "Ah, I take it you've met Gage's son, Dazed Feathers. Yesterday was his birthday, so that's why he didn't come for his first day. That's what Gage told me, that is. Nice to meet you, finally. Last I saw you, you were being born." He then ruffled Dazed's mane, and he just laughed. "You know, Gage and I are so close, we're like brothers. You're practically my nephew...just kidding!" Dazed looked away shyly at the thought. I did the same.

"Well, anyway; we gotta go, Snow. Say bye to Dazed." said Daddy. However, Gage came and said "Actually, I won't mind if he stays over at your house. He just needs to pack some things before he goes." I grinned and looked at Daddy, who just chuckled and shook his head, his ruffled mane shaking around. I noticed it growing a bit longer. Soon, it might be around Vinyl's mane size...unless he cuts it again. So, we waited at home, and heard the sound of knocking. Daddy opened the door, and at the other end was Dazed. I giggled happily and waved to Dazed, who did the same back. It was going to be such fun!

Author's Note:

Stick around to see what happens next! Love you all! Keep Calm and Brony on! See you all soon!