• Published 11th Mar 2014
  • 2,618 Views, 73 Comments

Dragon Ball Z: Equestria's forgotten hero. - BAR0SS



Orion, a saian who wind up in Equestria get put through a hard time as the ponies try and change him for what they believe is the better.

  • ...
10
 73
 2,618

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Perspective: Day Star)

"*Pant* H-How? How *Pant* am I supposed to *Pant* hit you when I can't *Pant* can't even see you?" I struggled to say through laboured breaths. I shakily pushed myself back to my hooves again and tried stand properly, but I almost fell over again.

My body was burning from the multitude of bruises that I had received over the prior 4 hours and fatigue was definitely beginning to overwhelm me. But when I looked up to see Solaris just standing there, having less movement in his body than a statue, I could not help but try and match him.

The whole 4 hours had consisted of me trying to land a single hit on the Alicorn stallion, but he moved so fast that it seemed as if he kept vanishing from sight. I had no idea how he moved so fast, but he claimed that if I keep practicing, I would be able to do it as well. There was a moment where I had managed to corner him and I threw punches and kicks at him as fast as I could, but to my dismay, he managed to block each of my punches and kicks with one hoof.

ONE HOOF!!!

Regardless of the fact that I found that impossible, he must have eventually gotten bored because he simply punched me in the shoulder which sent me flying back before crashing into the ground.

"Day star, you can't see me because you are trying to look for me with your eyes. You have to learn how to use all of your senses and not just your eyes." Solaris said.

"What does that even mean!?!" I demanded.

"Try this then. Close your eyes." he told me, and I gave him the 'Are you serious' look. "I'm not going to attack you. I just want to prove a ponit." he continued. Reluctantly, I slowly closed my eyes and waited. "Good, now I am going to raise my power level a bit. Just make sure to keep your eyes closed."

I waited for a few moments, confused as to why I was told to just stand there with my eyes closed, but I became even more confused when I started to hear a strange whooshing noise. I was tempted to open an eyes, just to have a look, but I resisted and just did what I was told.

Suddenly, I felt something. It was like a huge wall of air rushing at me at an alarming rate. Out of instinct, I threw my hooves over my head and tensed before I felt a large force slam into my forelegs, but I managed to block it.

My eyes snapped open in fear of what caused the giant wall of air, but as I opened my eyes, I was met with the sight of a smirking Solaris right in front of me. I looked down to my forehooves and what I saw I could barely comprehend.

Solaris's hoof was touching mine.

"See Star, you can block, even without knowing where I am." he said. I backed away in shock, still looking at my hooves.

'Did, I really just block him?' I wondered. "How did I just do that?" I asked quietly.

"Simple, you felt my power rush at you and you tried to protect yourself, and you did." Solaris said. I looked up to him with a worried expression. "H-Hey, you did well. You're learning. Look, lets stop for today."

"Yeah, alright." I agreed. I was feeling very tired.

I took a step, but my legs buckled underneath me and I collapsed from exhaustion. But before I could hit the ground, I was stopped. I rolled my eyesight upwards and saw that Solaris had caught me. My mind probably would have run some rather naughty scenes through my head, but I was so tired that I actually felt my eyes beginning to roll back.

"Don't mind me Solaris. I'm just going to take a nap. I'm more tired than I thought." I said slowly before letting out a yawn and closing my eyes. It didn't take long until I fell asleep in Solaris's hold.

~~~~~

(Perspective: Solaris)

I looked to the now sleeping mare that I held in my forehooves. She literally just fell asleep, but she was already snoring like a freight train. I rolled my eyes before opening my wings before lifting off the ground and began to fly towards the castle.

I flew right up to the main entrance of the castle, the guards that stood outside looked mortified when they say Day Star's condition. Seeing their concern for one of their own, I decided to console them.

"Don't worry guys, she'll be alright. She just needs some rest." I said. They nodded slowly, still not looking away from her. I walked passed them and went straight to my room. I had no idea where I should have taken Day Star, so I just decided to let her rest in my room. When I got to my room, I pushed the door open and walked inside before making for my bed.

I lit up my horn to pull back the covers before gently placing her on the bed and tucking her in. Once she was in, I found a small wash cloth and used it to clean up the blood that was around her mouth. Once I knew that she would be ok, I turned and left my room again, closing the door behind myself.

'So, what now?' I asked myself. 'Hm, maybe I could just go see what Celestia is doing?'

I place a forehoof up to my head and used Instant Transmission, not to teleport, but instead to see what Celestia was doing. I sensed her inside the throne room, but I also sensed what felt like at least 30 other's.

'Hm, I wonder what there talking about?' I wondered. I moved my sense to just outside of the throne room entrance and vanished in a flash. When my eyesight returned a second later, I found myself standing outside of the throne room, two guards looking very startled by my sudden appearance.

"Hey guys, What is going on in there?" I asked, gesturing behind then and two the large double doors.

"Her majesty is in the middle of a court session sir." one of the two guards said. "As one of royalty, you do have permission to enter, but I would advise against it sir."

"Why, just what is the court session about?" I asked.

"Rumour spreads fast in this city. Some of the nobles are demanding answers on what that big blue light beam was and what cause the plant to quake no to long after." said the other guard. I could not help but smile at that.

"Alright, thanks for that. But I want to know what they are saying." I said. I put my hoof back up to my forehead and teleported again, but this time high in the air above the court room.

On instinct, I went to open my wings to keep myself afloat in the air, but I managed to stop myself and just used a small amount of Ki to float up in the air instead because using Ki to float is silent. If I used my wings, all the nobles below would be able to hear my wings flapping.

I looked around down below and spotted the crowd of ponies. Celestia was sitting in her throne that sat up upon a flight of stairs, probably so she could see all of her subjects.

"My princess, we mean no disrespect, but this... abomination... you are housing is dangerous. He must be either sent away or destroyed for the safety of your subjects. Surely you see this." said one of the ponies as he stepped forward.

"That is not an option!!! The so called 'abomination' happens to be my son, and I will NOT simply cast him away as if he is not!!!" Celestia roared angrily. I actually flinched at how harsh she sounded.

Celestia got up off her throne and walked passed all of the ponies with her nose up and her eyes closed, ignoring all for their terrified looks as she did. She walked out of the throne room and I decided to follow suit.

But the moment I flew out and landed back out to where I was just talking to the two guards, my eyes widened in confusion.

The calls, the displays and even Celestia herself looked... different.

'What the..., where am I? I don't recognize this place.' I thought to myself confused. It definitely did not look like the castle I was in before. I noticed that Celestia was still moving away, so I shook off my confusion and galloped to catch up.

"Hey Celestia, are you ok?" I asked.

...

...

...

I frowned as I did not get a response. Celestia completely ignored me and continued walking away. I actually felt a little hurt when she did that.

"Hey, come on now." I said as I trotted past her. I stopped in front of her and held out a hoof, but what happened next actually made my heart stop in shock.

Celestia phazed through me, like I was some kind of ghost.

My breath caught as she did that. I turned slowly and saw that Celestia remained completely unaffected. I opened my wings and flew above her. I then tried to touch her again, but as I did, my hoof seemed to phaze through her again.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shouted. I formed a Ki blast at the end of my horn before shooting it at a wall, but as I expected, the blast passed through it and the wall remained intact.

I was about to voice my disapproval of the situation, but was stopped when I heard a door squeaked as it was opened. I spun around and saw Celestia entering through a doorway.

I quickly caught up, but the moment I entered the doorway, my jaw dropped.

On the other side of the room was... Me.

The other me was sitting at a desk with his back turned to me. He had the cobalt blue coat and the white mane, just like I do, but there was something different about him. He seemed smaller than I was.

"Solaris, are you alright?" I heard Celestia ask before she phazed though me and walked up to the younger me.

The younger me turned around and... Oh no.

His face. He had a big bruise on the side of his jaw and had a bandage wrapped around his head.

I heard the door close behind me, and on instinct, I turned to see what caused it, but the moment I turned, I saw Celestia.

Confused, I turned again, but found myself sitting at a desk. It was then that I felt a pain in my head and on my jaw. I tried to touch my head with my forehoof, but failed. I tried again, but was not able to lift my forehoof from its position.

For some reason, I was completely unable to move.

I felt something gently turn the desk chair I was on be turned around and found myself with Celestia sitting in front of me, looking at my face with a saddened expression.

"My head hurts mommy."

I would have gasped when I felt myself speak without permission, but even doing that was not possible.

"I know Solaris, I know. But you will begin to feel better soon. Mommy promises." Celestia said as she picked my up gently and held me close to her chest. Without any effort what so ever, I felt my small hooves wrap around Celestia's neck as far as they could.

'Wait, I get it. I must be having a memory come back to me.' I thought to myself, remembering that Celestia said that this would happen.

"But mommy, the pain hurts. I just want it to go away." I heard myself say in the voice of a child. But I mentally frowned as I/me did. I could feel the pain, but the pain paled in comparison to some of the pains I have felt before.

"Here, let me have a look." Celestia said before lighting up her horn as I felt the bandage on my head begin to unwind it. It soon fell free and Celestia levitated it onto the desk. Celestia then used her forehoof to gently move my mane as she looked at what I could only presume would be a cut or gash of some sort by how open it felt.

"It healing fine Solaris. The salve is doing its job and this wound will be gone within a few hours." Celestia said before gently moving my head up so that she could look at the bruise on my cheek. What happened next confused me.

Celestia gave my cheek a long and gentle lick, and I felt it as much as I could feel anything else.

She did this a few times and I kept trying to get her to stop. But the younger me was enjoying it and just took it, causing me to not be able to do anything at all.

'Gah, stop licking me!' I shouted in my head, but the Celestia that was tending to her little colt could not hear me. I tried to resist with all my willpower, but it was futile, so I just gave up and let her lick my cheek.

The licking continued for a few minutes, but I noticed that my body seemed to be getting sleepy. I felt fine, but my body kept yawning and my eyes were drooping.

"Come Solaris, lets get you to bed. You've had a big day." Celestia said before carrying my sleepy body over to the bed and tucking me in. She gave me one more kiss on my forehead beside my horn before turning to leave.

"Goodnight mommy. I love you."

"I love you to my little sunshine."

I felt my eyes close before the abyss of sleep overtook me.

...

...

...

"Now what?" My eyes widened as I felt I had movement back in my body. I looked down to my body and saw something that made me freak out a bit.

I was back in my saiyan body.

I flexed my fingers a few times before testing the rest of m body. It worked as I remembered it, but it felt wrong still, like I didn't belong in it.

"So, do you see now? Mommy does care for us."

I snapped my head around and spotted the younger pony that was apparently me, standing behind me, smiling.

"Who are you, what is this place?" I asked.

"I'm you Solaris. Together, we make one being." the young pony me said.

"Bu... Wha... How?" I stuttered.

"I know, this is confusing for me too. But I think that you and I are actually bonding." Solaris said in his high pitched voice.

"But I don't understand." I stated.

"Solaris, you and I are one being, but we are one who has been parted into two. But with mommies guidance, we can become whole again. Wouldn't that be great?" he asked in a really happy voice.

"I don't know kid. I don't know." I said through a sigh. I sat down on the invisible floor and hung my head.

"Whats the matter?" Solaris asked.

"Its just that, here in this world, I feel as if I shouldn't be here. I know that I keep being told that I was once you, but by becoming you, I feel like I am not only leaving everything on earth behind, but I also feel like I am replacing you." I said.

"But you are me. You're not replacing anypony."

"I know, but if I was you, what did I miss? Judging by some reactions, I would have to say that I must have been gone for a while." I said.

I felt something brush up against my side. I looked down and saw Solaris had walked over beside and was sitting next to me with his little forehoof on my knee. I put my hand on his head and mused his mane, but something caught my attention.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know how long its been either." Solaris said in a sleepy tone.

"Hey kid, are you falling asleep?" I asked.

"Hu... oh, yeah. I guess our time together is coming to an end, a short bond. We will both fall asleep and you will wake back up in the real world." Solaris said.

"But I actually don't feel all that..." I began, but I was then hit with a huge wave of tiredness, causing my eyes to droop. "Ugh, I had to open my mouth didn't I?"

I lay down and closed my eyes. It didn't take long at all until I fell asleep.

~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open again not too long after they closed, but I still found myself in a dark place, pushed up against something soft.

I lifted my head and looked around the room I was in. I noticed that outside, the sun had gone down and the moon had risen up into the sky. I tired to push myself up, but stopped when I felt something over me.

I looked back and saw that Celestia was basically spooning me. She was laying on her side and was holding my close to her chest with her hooves while draping a wing over me.

As carefully as I could, I wiggled out of her hold and climbed out of the bed which I could only presume was hers before throwing grabbing the blanket in my mouth and throwing it over her body to keep warm.

'Don't worry little Solaris, I will make sure to keep your... our mother safe." I said quietly to myself. I then turned and made my way for the door and stepped outside.

Two royal guards stood to attention outside of Celestia's room. The noticed my appearance, but quickly looked back straight ahead like they were supposed to and pretended as if they didn't.

"It's alright guys, you can chill around me." I said as I closed the door. Both guards visibly relaxed and looked back to me with a smile.

"Sir, if I may, you don't act like royalty. Why?" asked one of the two.

"Thats simple, I don't consider myself royalty. I would prefer to be in a ditch, helping any and all I could myself instead of getting others to do it for me." I explained in the most casual tone I could. "But anyway, do you guys know what happened to me?" I asked.

"We don't know sir. Princess Celestia just carried you into her room a few hours ago, but you were unconscious. May I ask how you are feeling now?"

"I'm alright. I have a little bit of a headache, but I'll be fine. Anyway, I'm just going to go for a fly, stretch my wings a little." I said.

"Sir, wait!" I stopped and turned back to the two guards. "We get off duty any minute now and we're heading to the guard bar in the barracks. Figuring by what you have been through since you first came back, we think that you could use a drink. Wanna join us?"

I thought about their offer for a moment. I wasn't one to dink alcohol, but it couldn't be that bad.

"Yeah, sure. Why not."

Author's Note:

Pretty lame chapter, even by my standards but oh well. Next chapter should be better.