• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 2,664 Views, 79 Comments

My Little Pony: Minecraftian - SamMaherGamer



My Little Pony and Minecraft crossover! Includes ponies! A lone Minecraftian escapes the nightmare that is Herobrine, and falls into Equestria... Watch him use powers never before seen in Equestria. He is, The Minecraftian...

  • ...
8
 79
 2,664

Chapter Three: Mushy Apples

"Ah, hello readers! When we left off, I was falling to my doom, and it has taken so long, that I have learnt how to break the fourth wall!" I shouted to myself. It has been a long time, so of course I started to go a bit loco. Yeah, I guess it has only been a minute or two, but it feels like forever... I should be thinking about how to get out of here. Especially since my feet are still burning... "Fuck!" Yeah, I shouldn't have tried to remember that.

I do still have an ender pearl, and that may do the trick. I guess I could give it a go. "Here goes nothing," I say as I throw the ender pearl down with all of my force.

Oh, great. Now it's burning. I wonder how long it will take until it breaks the sound barrier...

"BOOM!"

... Spoke too soon... Wait, was that even possible? Meh. I still have to make sure I can still stand once I get down there. Maybe I can start to regain health while I'm up here. "Maybe..." I pondered, summoning one of he remaining apples from my inventory and pulling it towards my mouth... Only to find myself in a new location, with two broken legs and a now bruised apple on the ground. Picking the mistreated fruit back up again, I took a mushy bite from it, before trying to stand. I wasn't going to waste my only food source right away. I needed shelter, and a place to rest first before i tried to fix my legs, and I needed it soon.


Gasping at the sight in front of me, I turned and began to run to the girls' houses. I knew I couldn't get them all myself, so I took my new wings to an advantage, and went to see the fastest one first: Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was likely sleeping at this time of night, so she opened the door and stepped, ever so quietly, into Rainbow's house. She stepped through the lounge and to Rainbow Dash's bedroom. Pondering for a moment, Twilight's face turned from confusion to realisation. Picking up a stray, cyan feather from the floor by the bed, she slowly tickled Rainbow's snout with it, causing the cyan mare to sneeze all of a
sudden, then jump up at the sudden intruder inside if her home.

"Huh? What? Whoever you are, you are messing with no other than The Great Rainbow Dash! Get ready to be sorry, intruder!"

"What? Rainbow, it's me, Twilight!" The lavender unicorn said with worry.

"Wait, what? What are you doing here at this time of night?" Rainbow Dash asked, glancing at the clock by her night stand.

"Something weird seemed to crash near Sweet Apple Acres! We have to find out what it is!"

"Can't we find out in the morning? It's like two-am in the morning."

No it can't wait! I have a feeling it's important," Twilight spoke, pulling Rainbow Dash towards the door...


"Has anypony seen Pinkie Pie?" Twilight asked from the front of the pack.

"Here!" Came a high-pitched voice from inside of a stray tree trunk.

"Pinkie?" Asked Rarity, "Is that you, darling?"

"Yeah!" Pinkie said, before rolling out of the tree trunk and up onto the grass in front of them, "What's up?"

"Twilight saw some sort of meteor when she was looking through her telescope earlier!" Rainbow explained.

"Okay, that must be why I felt an eye flutter, then knee ache then tail shake before!" The ecstatic pink mare blurted.

"Pinkie sense?" Fluttershy assumed.

"Yeppers! That's why I was hiding in that log!" Pinkie said.

"Why were you here in the first place? What were you up to?" Twilight inquired.

"Oh, that's easy, silly! I was on my way to Applejack's to find out what the big 'doozy' was! And its right over that way!" She said, throwing her hoof to the west.

"Okay. Now the only pony missing is Applejack. We should go and find her, then find out what Pinkie's doozy was. It still happening, Pinkie?" She asked.

"Yep!" Pinkie said, almost jumping with curiosity.

"Good. Girls, lets to and fetch Applejack!" Twilight ordered.


My legs were healing ever so slightly, but I was sure going to die of hunger before the process was completed. Looking around, I could see that I was on some form of farm. There were apple trees as far as the eye can see, and a gravel road seemed to lead to somewhere over a hill.

At least I could see the moon tonight. It is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, round and spherical. I then realised that I didn't know where I was, or how I was going to get home. I couldn't walk; even if I had eaten until I got full, I still would have had to have waited a couple of hours for my broken bones and burns to heal. Reaching up to my head, I felt that my hair was slightly singed, and that the bottom of my ragged pants were burnt off, leaving me exposed to the freezing cold of the night. To be honest, it was actually quite a nice sensation, having the icy cold wind blowing over my burnt legs. I stared off to the side and looked for and form of establishment or such. Usually such gravel paths were nearby an NPC village, but not that I could see. All that was in view was a three hundred and sixty degrees view of an orchard of apple trees... Apple trees? The hell am I doing down here?

Laying myself onto my belly, I dragged myself along the fresh grass and towards an apple tree. Strangely, the apples were actually visible on the tree and looked as if they could be hand picked, but unfortunately, I couldn't stand, and was stuck here on the ground. Pulling my shovel from my inventory, I pulled myself up into a planking position and batted an apple down from the tree.

Banishing the shovel to my inventory, I grabbed the apple and took a bite: it was the most amazing and tasty thing I have ever eaten in my whole entire life! I loved it so much, that I re-summoned the shovel and whacked down another one. Fuck, these were tasty!


"So, Twilight," started Applejack, "what do you thing the meteorite looks like? Will it have aliens on it?"

"Aliens are proved scientifically impossible. There is no harmony magic in space, therefor there is no life in space," Twilight replied.

They had just left Applejack's family household, and were on their way to the meteorite landing site. Pinkie was at the head of the pack, strutting ahead with a spring in her step, almost literally. Followed by Twilight and Applejack, then Fluttershy, Rarity and lastly, Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie kept blabbering on about the 'doozy', and about how close it was, and so all of the currently spooked mares steeled themselves to meet any little, green ponies who would end up wanting to probe them.


Reaching my shovel up to the tree for a third juicy, red apple, I heard a twig snap nearby. I had forgotten that mobs could spawn at night, and was enjoying myself too much to even notice. Banishing my shovel once again, I quickly tried to drag myself behind a tree in hopes of not being spotted...

The first thing I heard was voices. They must be a pack of endermen. That's okay then; but if I look them in the eyes, I'm screwed.

Turning towards the suspected group of monsters, I summoned my pickaxe in one hand and my sword in the other. The sword of diamond to be precise... But upon seeing the monsters, I realised that they weren't really monsters at all... Horses?

Author's Note:

I believe this is the last chapter I need to post before an admin will approve it. Hope you like the starting chapters!